Prayers up for Nancy Pelosi on Taiwan trip

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
Love her or hate her speaking, Nancy Pelosi is our House Speaker. I just watched a TV Station tipping off the Chinese that Nancy's plane was heading to Taiwan. I think that was bad unless it's just a lie to throw off Chinese Xi who threatened to murder her and her plane staff, guests, etc., when she announced she was going to talk things over with Taiwan in lieu of our covid-ridden President Biden. For the offices they hold, I hold them up to the Lord for safety and peace with the Chinese who do not like people thinking Taiwan is an independent state when China has a superfluous claim that they own the island.

As a Christian nation, we are called upon to take things we don't understand to the Lord in prayer. You don't have to be religious to be a person of peace, but it helps a lot of us. Just saying.

Foxnews.com , Pelosi's visit to Taiwan has locals supportive but increasingly concerned over China threats

Love her or hate her speaking, Nancy Pelosi is our House Speaker. I just watched a TV Station tipping off the Chinese that Nancy's plane was heading to Taiwan. I think that was bad unless it's just a lie to throw off Chinese Xi who threatened to murder her and her plane staff, guests, etc., when she announced she was going to talk things over with Taiwan in lieu of our covid-ridden President Biden. For the offices they hold, I hold them up to the Lord for safety and peace with the Chinese who do not like people thinking Taiwan is an independent state when China has a superfluous claim that they own the island.

As a Christian nation, we are called upon to take things we don't understand to the Lord in prayer. You don't have to be religious to be a person of peace, but it helps a lot of us. Just saying.

Foxnews.com , Pelosi's visit to Taiwan has locals supportive but increasingly concerned over China threats

Praying.

Our pastor announced he is praying and fasting for three days. Not this specifically just the church and nation.

I hope he doesn't know something we don't--but I think he might. Either way, "his eye is on the sparrow"

Pelosi is recklessly instigating WWIII just for herself aggrandizement.
Pray that she doesn't cause the death of millions of innocent people.
Ok, TrogsRD. You asked for it.

Dear God, Thy will be done to see that mercy is done, and the threat against America and Taiwan be turned to silence. Amen

I'm 100 percent sure she has ulterior motives

How you view others is more a reflection of your own limitations and shortcomings than an accurate statement about Pelosi. The ONLY people who suspect others of having ulterior motives, are those who themselves have ulterior motives.

Just like liars think that everyone lies, because they do.

Last I heard she's making Top Gun : Grey Goose is Loose

paTjC1cNh0NJ.jpeg

It's all a scam to focus attention away from the disaster of this administration and Democrat party in campaign season. Representatives and Senators have been going to Taiwan continuously without problem.

OMG, You are such an idiot.
That's it.....you are a stain on Society.
Congrats ONLY to you. You Stain.
You guys are fooling lots of idiots, but not the informed. American congressional delegations visit Taiwan often.

Pelosi is recklessly instigating WWIII just for herself aggrandizement.
Pray that she doesn't cause the death of millions of innocent people.
Sincerity? Showing strength when no one else did? I don't know, but Nancy Pelosi stepped up to the plate when Giggles Harris didn't in the behalf of her President who has Covid. She's not out of the woods, either. Tomorrow she returns, and her transport followers, airplane staff and pilots all are at risk. I'm still praying, TRGLCRD. May God watch over all of the Americans on their way home, and amen. :hands:

Sincerity? Showing strength when no one else did? I don't know, but Nancy Pelosi stepped up to the plate when Giggles Harris didn't in the behalf of her President who has Covid. She's not out of the woods, either. Tomorrow she returns, and her transport followers, airplane staff and pilots all are at risk. I'm still praying, TRGLCRD. May God watch over all of the Americans on their way home, and amen. :hands:
It's a scam. We've sent congressional delegations over there twice in the last year.

I'm 100 percent sure she has ulterior motives

Funny that I've not seen one second of video of her visit there nor what she is doing. Meanwhile, Biden's administration says she's free to say or do whatever she wants?

Isn't that an odd position for our government to take of the #3 person in line for the presidency?

It's a scam. We've sent congressional delegations over there twice in the last year.
Thanks, BS Filter. Our military fliers are on high alert according to this:

I'm going to forget it about egos and personal feelings. I am going to pray for all the Americans whose lives are on the long including Congresswoman and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and those who flew with her and will be going back as the military Air Force commanders coordinates with the good ship lollipop. I'm afraid they're not very safe, but China may save their best fireworks for another day. The offended culture is very patient.

Forum List

Back