Pray for us

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I'm sick. My daughter is sick. I know you all have a lot to pray for right now, but if you can spare a prayer, pray for me and my daughter.

Starting a gofundme or simply saying "good luck" would probably be more effective :dunno:

Almighty and Eternal God,
You are the everlasting health of those who believe in You.
Hear us for Your sick servant who uses the pseudonym Blackrook, along with his daughter,
for whom we implore the aid of Your tender mercy,
that being restored to bodily health,
they may give thanks to You.
Through Christ our Lord.

Take care. Be well.

Saint Roch, pray for us,
That we may be preserved
From all diseases of body and soul.

upload_2020-3-19_22-32-16.jpeg

A few weeks ago I made my peace with God, so I'm not afraid of going to hell. But I'm still afraid to die. I'm afraid my daughter is going to die. I wish people would stop fighting over stupid things, we're beyond that now. Not all of us are going to make it through this. We need to pull together and work together as a team. No more politics. No more hating each other. Please.

My son lost his job. He worked at a tech support company. Now, all three of my children are unemployed.

Dear God

I humbly pray for Blackrock and his family. I pray for their health. I pray that they are better and get through this trying time. Nothing matters more than this God. So I pray to you to keep Blackrock and his family healthy.

Dear God

I humbly pray for Blackrock and his family. I pray for their health. I pray that they are better and get through this trying time. Nothing matters more than this God. So I pray to you to keep Blackrock and his family healthy.
Thank you. I'm a big believer that prayer has the power to change the universe.

Thank you.
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Forum List

Back