Power of CPAC Dimished

Pro life
Pro American
Pro border security
Pro freedom
Anti censorship

Everything a democrat isn't
The fact that you believe Democrats are not Pro-American negates all of your stated positions. Hatred has no place in America, and it is the basis of nothing good.

There are no real sites. You read what they say and you decide. Oops you don't make your own decisions. Your masters do. Go cry to your cult. The MSM will not touch this story. Can you explain why that is?
I asked you to link the same story to actual news sites as opposed to your "Butt Hurt of the Day" crap sites.

You failed.

The failure is yours cultboy.

The fact that you believe Democrats are not Pro-American negates all of your stated positions. Hatred has no place in America, and it is the basis of nothing good.
Open borders
Censorship
Mask mandates

All Anti American and America

RINO at birth.
Once again you demonstrate that you’re full of shit. Clearly a pattern with you as I have already shown that you lack integrity and don’t give a shit about the truth.

Show me one post of yours calling her a RINO before she criticized Trump.

Last edited:
Once again you demonstrate that you’re full of shit. Clearly a pattern with you as I have already shown that you lack integrity and don’t give a shit about the truth.

Show me one post of yours calling her a RINO before she criticized Trump.
Trolling not boding to well today, 'eh, mon?

I didn’t ask what you care about.

You replied to me with obvious bullshit and I addressed it as such. Simple as that.
Since most of your comments are weak and not based in reality I have decided to put you on ignore. I prefer adult conversations and have little patience for childish trolls like you.

Since most of your comments are weak and not based in reality I have decided to put you on ignore. I prefer adult conversations and have little patience for childish trolls like you.
Off to your safe space you go. See ya.

Forum List

Back