Power of CPAC Dimished

Trump's decision to hide the serious nature of COVID from the public along with his raging against reasonable protective measures killed a million people, MOST OF THE REPUBLICANS

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

ANd
Those governors acted out of ignorances. Why? Because Trump hid the truth about COVID until it was too late

AND

The traitors in DC didn't see shit. They listened to the shit coming out of the mouths of Trump and his propagandists and rather than clean the crap out of their ears they let their hate and ignorance drive them to commit crimes.

AND

Me Scared?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not the one needing 5 guns on my hip to go the the deli?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Had they allowed Ivermectin, hundreds of thousands would have lived in the USā€¦. Hmmm​

Trump had nothing to do with that. The killers are the assholes you support. Deal with it dummy.

Had they allowed Ivermectin, hundreds of thousands would have lived in the USā€¦. Hmmm​

Trump had nothing to do with that. The killers are the assholes you support. Deal with it dummy.

whatfinger dot com?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Where do you idiots come up with these sites?

BWAHAHAHAHA

Fron page?

1678138486199.png

BWAAHAHAHAHA

Exactly, otherwise it was hard to believe that they were stifling competition that could have saved live's because of their foolish pride.

Has nothing to do with voting for policies..

sure it does - it means if it weren't for donny's treason- she'd still be in office. when she was elected it was by overwhelming numbers; precisely because she's a rightwinger.
it means she's a The woman turned Rhino for reason's favorable to Democrat's and their agenda's.

nooooooooooooo.............. it's because her red line was donny's treason.

Again, even if thatā€™s the case, it would be a tragic mistake to underestimate the racism, bigotry, and hate advocated for by conservatives.

For example:

I'm sure somewhere, in the deepest, darkest and most ugly recesses of the MAGA MAGGOT mind set are "Re-Education Camps" for those unlucky enough to conform to the MAGA MAGGOT mind set.

I damn sure certain there are MAGA MAGGOT types who would settle for nothing less than death for certain individuals (myself proudly included) who refuse their Seig Heil Goose Stepping Bull Shit.

MAGA MAGGOTS hate America and despise American Democracy. They want a Fascist Dictatorship pure and simple. What they do not understand is there are more of us than there are of them.

Bullshit.

None of you said a bad word about her until the moment she didnā€™t kiss Trumpā€™s ass.

Lizzy was in leadership early on. Then she dared to demand the Traitor be held accountable, we saw how fast they removed her.

Let us remember that Lizzy kicked her Lesbian Sister to curb in order to be elected and did so gladly. Once Cheney began to stand for the Constitution of the United States and demanding the Traitor be held accountable, she was kicked out of leadership. Her voting record showed that she voted with the Traitor over 90% of the time.

Once she demanded the Traitor be held accountable, the ReNaziKlan Party dumped as fast as they could.

Last edited:
sure it does - it means if it weren't for donny's treason- she'd still be in office. when she was elected it was by overwhelming numbers; precisely because she's a rightwinger.
Precisely, she was Dick's fascist little girl, anointed for the position, just like the Hillary stooge was, who lost biggly,just like her heroine, Hillary......LOL

Forum List

Back