Power of CPAC Dimished

Watch the video and tell me what they are lying about.
Apologies but videos on those sites are not reliable.

You people are known for cutting up videos to alter the meaning.

Perhaps if you could link to THE SAME video on a site not affiliated with We're All Liars and Dingbats.com

Apologies but videos on those sites are not reliable.

You people are known for cutting up videos to alter the meaning.

Perhaps if you could link to THE SAME video on a site not affiliated with We're All Liars and Dingbats.com
What do you think the J6 committee did with their videos? They have been caught and in doing so make you and others that believed them complete fools, or just plain traitors. How about both?

The reason Liz Cheney was removed from her position as House Conference Chair (number 3-in House Leadership) was her criticism of the Traitor.

Cheney was a dyed in the wool Republican. Her Father served as both VP and Secretary of Defense. She threw her lesbian sister under the bus to prove how mu

The only sin Liz Cheney ever committed in the eyes of MAGA MAGGOTS is that she dared to not only criticize the Traitor, but demanded that the Traitor be held accountable for his actions.

Cheney's voting record shows she over 90% of the time with the Traitor. She was the highest ranking Woman in Republican Leadership, until she put her loyalty to the Constitution of the United States America ahead of loyalty to the Traitor. In the ReNaziKlan Party there in only loyalty to the Traitor. There can be loyalty a man whose only real loyalty to himself.

Because Liz Cheney dared to be critical of the Traitor, because Liz Cheney dared demand the Traitor be held accountable the Wyoming State Republican Party voted to no longer consider their sole member of U.S. House of Representatives as a member of the GOP.

Personally, I found her to utterly reprehensible for what she did to her sister. Her voting showed her to be a Corporate Pol. But when it came to demanding the Traitor be held accountable, I believed she was correct. But in today's ReNaziKlan Party, members of that must Seig Heil!!!! Goosestep in loyalty to the Traitor.

But now the definition of RINO, to you guys, is just anyone who doesn’t kiss Trump‘s ass.
RINO's a RINO, whether or not it's tethered to Trump ass.
She knew she was on her way out. Because you guys all consider her a RINO for not kissing Trump‘s ass.
So your crew jumped in with all kinds donations for her campaign.....she lost, biggly. Now she has visions of 2024 sugar plums dancing in her head. Shes already disappeared off the radar since the dems don't need her anymore. Andy Warhol's 15 minutes of fame has come and gone for her.What ya think J6 was about? Lizzies reelection.

Liz Cheney was born a RINO...and I could give a political damn about her.She's not my representative, never was.

sure it does - it means if it weren't for donny's treason- she'd still be in office. when she was elected it was by overwhelming numbers; precisely because she's a rightwinger.

nooooooooooooo.............. it's because her red line was donny's treason.
Prove his treason .... Your opinion ain't from shite. That's all you leftist do is make up bull shite narratives to promote or secure your agenda's. Gonna be a sad day (crying time for the left) again when Trump wins in 2024.

What do you think the J6 committee did with their videos? They have been caught and in doing so make you and others that believed them complete fools, or just plain traitors. How about both?
I asked for a link to a real site.
You responded by blaming the J6 committee for your foolishness.

Maybe you should try throwing that poop rather than wiping your eyes with it.

I asked for a link to a real site.
You responded by blaming the J6 committee for your foolishness.

Maybe you should try throwing that poop rather than wiping your eyes with it.
There are no real sites. You read what they say and you decide. Oops you don't make your own decisions. Your masters do. Go cry to your cult. The MSM will not touch this story. Can you explain why that is?

RINO's a RINO, whether or not it's tethered to Trump ass.

Liz Cheney was born a RINO...and I could give a political damn about her.She's not my representative, never was.
False. What you guys consider a RINO is entirely dependent on whether someone kisses Trump’s ass.

Liz Cheney is a perfect example of this. She was a prominent Republican in your party up until the moment she didn’t kiss Trump’s ass. That’s when she became a RINO.

False. What you guys consider a RINO is entirely dependent on whether someone kisses Trump’s ass.

Liz Cheney is a perfect example of this. She was a prominent Republican in your party up until the moment she didn’t kiss Trump’s ass. That’s when she became a RINO.
It is the Democrats ass they are kissing. Pay fucking attention.

Forum List

Back