Power of CPAC Dimished

Cool, but many here appear to be telling they don't want to hear your diatribe.
That’s their problem. They can ignore me if they want.

I don’t like a lot what some people say either. That doesn’t necessarily mean it’s trolling.

I never said it had anything to do with it…
So your stupid bullshit has absolutely nothing to do with what was being discussed. Great.

Would you care to address what is being discussed now or would you rather just keep whining about some stupid nonsense that is completely irrelevant?

You have an odd interpretation of trolling.

I’ve made a claim, supported it with evidence, and you can’t address what I said.
That’s their problem. They can ignore me if they want.

I don’t like a lot what some people say either. That doesn’t necessarily mean it’s trolling.
What does the bullshit you’re whining about have to do with Liz Cheney’s reputation as a RINO?
Joe Biden being elected.

What does that have to do with Liz Cheney being considered a RINO?
And what does this stupid bullshit of yours have to do with Liz Cheney being considered a RINO?
So your stupid bullshit has absolutely nothing to do with what was being discussed. Great.

Would you care to address what is being discussed now or would you rather just keep whining about some stupid nonsense that is completely irrelevant?
troll-detected-troll-detector.gif

You are completely irrelevant.

Forum List

Back