Lefty loon thinks Disney should relocate to a small island with unreliable infrastructure

OnTheGoodShipLollipop
It's a sweet trip to a candy shop
Where bon-bons play
On the sunny beach of Peppermint Bay

Lemonade stands everywhere
Crackerjack bands fill the room
And there you are
Happy landing on a chocolate cone!

Olberman should not be allowed near children.
Disney has made a huge mistake.
Disney has allowed the LGBT and Pedos to take control of their business.
Disney was supposed to be safe entertainment for children, but now it is inappropriate entertainment for children.
Now Disney is entertainment for Groomers.

bidencreepyposegggfrr.jpg

Yes .. it can have balloons, midgets and strippers ... and be hosted by the most diverse and underqualified staff.

Might make it fun.
Oh, I worked a summer at a Six Flags, very diverse, most of the staff came from either Ireland or were ethnic Russians, but not from Russia because the Russians weren't allowed visas, the Cold War hadn't even been gone a decade by this point. There were America kids too, and some random people from random countries too.

But theme parks aren't really that fun.....

Sounds like a recipe for success! When are they leaving?

I present the musings of violent leftist lunatic Keith Olbermann...

Desantis didn't do anything to Disney and they really shouldn't care. They'll get a huge tax cut and reduced regulations under GOP policies regardless. As long as redistributing wealth to the overlords is GOP policy, Disney is going to be just fine.

Epstein's Island? Lol
Where is this Island Located?
I have no Clue, you got some inside info?
He's one of the left's most respected "journalists".
Olberman had a shtick years ago on SPORTS, then he disappeared for years.
Appeared again to attack trump.

Not Sure, once again, of the Marvins stance.
Olberman, fuck Keith Olberman. Just like Fuck Greg Guttfeld and Jesse Watters.

Puerto Rico is a poor country and none of its residents can afford the high ticket price of getting into Disney World.

Meanwhile they are replacing the theme ride Splash Mountain to a new name due to racist APPEARANCES and also locking the vault the song zippity Doo Daa due to its connections to the deep South.

All while having these shows going on for children of all ages.

Forum List

Back