Powell says 'Biblical' Lawsuit Coming

My hate of the left is far higher than Isis times the Nazis

Your hate of the US is obvious. Otherwise, why would you have made this statement: "It exposes how corrupt and what a banana republic the USA is?"

The hatred for the USA among conservatives is epidemic.
Yes , I utterly hate what the nation has become with the big tech censorships , fake Soviet news, corruption not seen since the Roman Empire!!

We must break it up

Nope. We won't be doing that.
Great nation collapse after a certain period of time and USA is a fake nation!!
We break up or we have a second CW and I die and you
No, we're not doing that.

Two problems with your analysis; 1) You're too blinded by your hatred of the USA to be rational 2) There's no need for our nation to split up.
You can’t have a nation where both sides have utter hate and contempt for the other side

And who says 'both sides have utter hate and contempt for each other'?

You may be projecting your own hate and contempt. Especially given how much you loathe the good ol' US of A.
The news is 24/7 hate of conservatives, Christianity and white males
My side is no different

Or....you're so mired in hate for the USA, that you see nothing but hatred. And of course, your own victimhood.

Typical leftie, accusing the other side of exactly what you are guilty of.

You always accuse the right of "hating America" yet it is YOU who votes for a candidate who says they want to "fundamentally change America."

Sounds to me as if YOUR SIDE hates America. We're fine with it just as it is, we don't need to change it.
Dems believe in a more perfect union.

We're making America great again.
So
You want the following :
Defunding of cops
Zero borders
No ice
More taxes
Trillions in green deals
End of coal
????

Are you asking me or telling me?

If T can present real evidence then we can get a re vote only by the USSC
Still one last shot at this Soviet election

My hate of the left is far higher than Isis times the Nazis

Your hate of the US is obvious. Otherwise, why would you have made this statement: "It exposes how corrupt and what a banana republic the USA is?"

The hatred for the USA among conservatives is epidemic.
Yes , I utterly hate what the nation has become with the big tech censorships , fake Soviet news, corruption not seen since the Roman Empire!!

We must break it up

Nope. We won't be doing that.
Great nation collapse after a certain period of time and USA is a fake nation!!
We break up or we have a second CW and I die and you
No, we're not doing that.

Two problems with your analysis; 1) You're too blinded by your hatred of the USA to be rational 2) There's no need for our nation to split up.
You can’t have a nation where both sides have utter hate and contempt for the other side

And who says 'both sides have utter hate and contempt for each other'?

You may be projecting your own hate and contempt. Especially given how much you loathe the good ol' US of A.
The news is 24/7 hate of conservatives, Christianity and white males
My side is no different

Or....you're so mired in hate for the USA, that you see nothing but hatred. And of course, your own victimhood.

Typical leftie, accusing the other side of exactly what you are guilty of.

You always accuse the right of "hating America" yet it is YOU who votes for a candidate who says they want to "fundamentally change America."

Sounds to me as if YOUR SIDE hates America. We're fine with it just as it is, we don't need to change it.
Dems believe in a more perfect union.

We're making America great again.
So
You want the following :
Defunding of cops
Zero borders
No ice
More taxes
Trillions in green deals
End of coal
????

Are you asking me or telling me?
[/QUOTE
Only asking ??

It exposes how corrupt and what a banana republic the USA is

Wow.....the conservative hatred of the US is really oozing out now.
I can promise you that Many Dems are going to wish T was back in office in 2 yrs !!
You can expect your state to collapse like California

California hasn't 'collapsed'. Remember.....you don't actually know what you're talking about.

Making your promises of the future a little underwhelming.
Everyone Is in mass exodus out of Illinois, New York and California

Then why is California the most populous state in the US? You know the US....the nation that you hate?

Again, your arguments are hamstrung by the fact that you just don't know what you're talking about.
You shit stains lie 24/7.

Is there some special OAN or NewMaxTv source you have on State populations you'd like to cite?

Because California is easily the most populous state in the union by any source I've been able to find.

Certainly more than Texas.
Folks are fleeing California in record numbers due to the rampant gangs , crime , taxes and insane corruption

It exposes how corrupt and what a banana republic the USA is

Wow.....the conservative hatred of the US is really oozing out now.
I can promise you that Many Dems are going to wish T was back in office in 2 yrs !!
You can expect your state to collapse like California

California hasn't 'collapsed'. Remember.....you don't actually know what you're talking about.

Making your promises of the future a little underwhelming.
Everyone Is in mass exodus out of Illinois, New York and California

Then why is California the most populous state in the US? You know the US....the nation that you hate?

Again, your arguments are hamstrung by the fact that you just don't know what you're talking about.
You shit stains lie 24/7.

Is there some special OAN or NewMaxTv source you have on State populations you'd like to cite?

Because California is easily the most populous state in the union by any source I've been able to find.

Certainly more than Texas.
Folks are fleeing California in record numbers due to the rampant gangs , crime , taxes and insane corruption

Then why is California still the most populous state in the US?

Sure you can give them 2 last weeks ??
You did try for 4 yrs to remove the last president on one Stalinist charge after another that failed

What 'real evidence'?
We will see in the next 14 days !!!

Laughing....so this is more promises of evidence that no one is allowed to see.

Not actually evidence.

Shocker.
They are gathering it !! It will be ready soon according to Powell
The math does not add up and you know it

You did try for 4 yrs to remove the last president on one Stalinist charge after another that failed
So....no actual evidence then?

Just your assurances that there is hypothetical evidence that proves your case....as long as I don't ask to actually see it.

So
You want the following :
Defunding of cops
Zero borders
No ice
More taxes
Trillions in green deals
End of coal
????
They don't think much beyond their programmed "Orange Man Bad!!!!" hatred and their zombie-like 'climate change bad' mantras. They think the government is supposed to give them money that is taken from the so-called 'rich' instead of recognizing the reality that the government is taking it directly out of their own hard earned money and redistributing it to those that did not earn it. They also seem to think law enforcement should work for free and be unarmed. They have never grown up beyond their entitled childhood.

What 'real evidence'?
We will see in the next 14 days !!!

Laughing....so this is more promises of evidence that no one is allowed to see.

Not actually evidence.

Shocker.
They are gathering it !! It will be ready soon accruing to Powell
The math does not add up and you know it

Or....you're being played. Trump's latest failure in court just yesterday give us a superb indiction of which scenario is more likely:

So no evidence to back their claims. But this time its different, huh?

So
You want the following :
Defunding of cops
Zero borders
No ice
More taxes
Trillions in green deals
End of coal
????
They don't think much beyond their programmed "Orange Man Bad!!!!" hatred and their zombie-like 'climate change bad' mantras. They think the government is supposed to give them money that is taken from the so-called 'rich' instead of recognizing the reality that the government is taking it directly out of their own hard earned money and redistributing it to those that did not earn it. They also seem to think law enforcement should work for free and be unarmed. They have never grown up beyond their entitled childhood.

So its the electorate's fault that Trump lost?

Just your assurances that there is hypothetical evidence that proves your case....as long as I don't ask to actually see it.
This is a very complex operation that needs time to decode ? The math does not add up

So
You want the following :
Defunding of cops
Zero borders
No ice
More taxes
Trillions in green deals
End of coal
????

So its the electorate's fault that Trump lost?
Answer my question!!!

This is a very complex operation that needs time to decode ? The math does not add up

Or a very simple one......Biden got more votes.

Occam's Razor, my friend. Biden getting more votes matches the evidence and doesn't require your fantastically complicated, wildly intricate conspiracy backed by nothing.

Forum List

Back