Powell says 'Biblical' Lawsuit Coming

Biden was the most pathetic candidate in history and he had more votes than super popular T and O

Biden easily beat Trump. So if Biden is 'pathetic' and he handed Trump his ass.......what does that make Trump?

Spoiler Alert: The answer is Unemployed.

And to further it what does that say about Hillary the hag

Hillary wasn't a great candidate.

Biden on the other hand broke every popular vote record. Shattered it really, topping the record he and Obama set in 2008 by 10 million votes.
No way Biden blew out very popular Obama
The math does not add up??

Sure it does. There are more people in the US than 2008. And Trump was an awful candidate.
T had more votes than any president in history
!!
We had the best economy in World history
No fake wars
Peace

My hate of the left is far higher than Isis times the Nazis

Your hate of the US is obvious. Otherwise, why would you have made this statement: "It exposes how corrupt and what a banana republic the USA is?"

The hatred for the USA among conservatives is epidemic.
Yes , I utterly hate what the nation has become with the big tech censorships , fake Soviet news, corruption not seen since the Roman Empire!!

We must break it up

Nope. We won't be doing that.
Great nation collapse after a certain period of time and USA is a fake nation!!
We break up or we have a second CW and I die and you
No, we're not doing that.

Two problems with your analysis; 1) You're too blinded by your hatred of the USA to be rational 2) There's no need for our nation to split up.
You can’t have a nation where both sides have utter hate and contempt for the other side

And who says 'both sides have utter hate and contempt for each other'?

You may be projecting your own hate and contempt. Especially given how much you loathe the good ol' US of A.
The news is 24/7 hate of conservatives, Christianity and white males
My side is no different

Or....you're so mired in hate for the USA, that you see nothing but hatred. And of course, your own victimhood.

Typical leftie, accusing the other side of exactly what you are guilty of.

You always accuse the right of "hating America" yet it is YOU who votes for a candidate who says they want to "fundamentally change America."

Sounds to me as if YOUR SIDE hates America. We're fine with it just as it is, we don't need to change it.
Dems believe in a more perfect union.

We're making America great again.
Bullcrap you are..... One example - Something as simple as the 1964 movie "Rudolph the red nose reindeer", and it's attempt by the leftist to ban it. How flipping stupid is that ?????

The ridiculous claim is that it has bullying and stuff in it....Ok, so it does but, how dumb is the left that it can't understand the moral of the story, and how someone who has disabilities can overcome them, and how they actually have special qualities that aren't to be ashamed of, but instead are to be used in the best light possible, and to be used in the best understanding of such things in which ultimately build courage and builds character in their lives.

If the story is watched all the way through, it shows how what was thought to be a flaw or a disability, ends up being a tremendous gift..... It was actually a special quality that had it's usage even though others were critical of it.

I tried to look it up on YouTube, Amazon prime, Disney+, and other format's or platforms in order to introduce the grandkids to it, but nope I couldn't find the 1964 version of it. If it was banned, then is this part of the new politically correct authoritarianism that the left has install for us ???? How sick are you people for thinking that you can control this country in the ways that you are attempting to do ?? I say enough is enough, and I pray Trump is victorious against the idiotic evil left.

Yep, when the leftist think that the 1964 version of Rudolph the red nose reindeer is somehow offensive, and that it should be sensored or banned, then the left is the ultimate snow flakes, and have completely lost their flipping minds.

My hate of the left is far higher than Isis times the Nazis

Your hate of the US is obvious. Otherwise, why would you have made this statement: "It exposes how corrupt and what a banana republic the USA is?"

The hatred for the USA among conservatives is epidemic.
Yes , I utterly hate what the nation has become with the big tech censorships , fake Soviet news, corruption not seen since the Roman Empire!!

We must break it up

Nope. We won't be doing that.
Great nation collapse after a certain period of time and USA is a fake nation!!
We break up or we have a second CW and I die and you
No, we're not doing that.

Two problems with your analysis; 1) You're too blinded by your hatred of the USA to be rational 2) There's no need for our nation to split up.
You can’t have a nation where both sides have utter hate and contempt for the other side

And who says 'both sides have utter hate and contempt for each other'?

You may be projecting your own hate and contempt. Especially given how much you loathe the good ol' US of A.
The news is 24/7 hate of conservatives, Christianity and white males
My side is no different

Or....you're so mired in hate for the USA, that you see nothing but hatred. And of course, your own victimhood.

Typical leftie, accusing the other side of exactly what you are guilty of.

You always accuse the right of "hating America" yet it is YOU who votes for a candidate who says they want to "fundamentally change America."

Sounds to me as if YOUR SIDE hates America. We're fine with it just as it is, we don't need to change it.
Dems believe in a more perfect union.

We're making America great again.
So
You want the following :
Defunding of cops
Zero borders
No ice
More taxes
Trillions in green deals
End of coal
????
They won't give you an honest answer.

Biden is an unscrupulous, corrupted , “Pos” who has zero morality or values except enriching himself and his son
You voted for a dead guy

Biden was the most pathetic candidate in history and he had more votes than super popular T and O

Biden easily beat Trump. So if Biden is 'pathetic' and he handed Trump his ass.......what does that make Trump?

Biden on the other hand broke every popular vote record. Shattered it really, topping the record he and Obama set in 2008 by 10 million votes.

Sure it does. There are more people in the US than 2008. And Trump was an awful candidate.
!!
No fake wars
Peace

Nope. Biden had more votes than anyone in US history. First in 2008 when he and Obama ran. And again in 2020 when he and Harris shattered the record he helped set in 2008.

!!
No fake wars
Peace

Nope. Biden had more votes than anyone in US history. First in 2008 when he and Obama ran. And again in 2020 when he and Harris shattered the record he helped set in 2008.
Like at said the other day, you stains have ramped up the lying 10 fold.

!!
No fake wars
Peace

Like at said the other day, you stains have ramped up the lying 10 fold.

Or we have just read the actual tallies of votes by each state for ballots cast.

And added them.

It exposes how corrupt and what a banana republic the USA is

Wow.....the conservative hatred of the US is really oozing out now.
I can promise you that Many Dems are going to wish T was back in office in 2 yrs !!
You can expect your state to collapse like California

California hasn't 'collapsed'. Remember.....you don't actually know what you're talking about.

Making your promises of the future a little underwhelming.
Everyone Is in mass exodus out of Illinois, New York and California

Then why is California the most populous state in the US? You know the US....the nation that you hate?

Again, your arguments are hamstrung by the fact that you just don't know what you're talking about.
You shit stains lie 24/7.

Is there some special OAN or NewMaxTv source you have on State populations you'd like to cite?

Because California is easily the most populous state in the union by any source I've been able to find.

Certainly more than Texas.
Folks are fleeing California in record numbers due to the rampant gangs , crime , taxes and insane corruption
Had two idiots walk by my house today, and yep with their damned pants hanging down off of their asses showing their underwear, and yep their crotch hanging down around their knees, but the dumb damned leftist think that this indecent exposure is something cool, and something that we as grandfather's, father's and grandmother's, and mother's should except as normal, and that we should be allowing it around our kids whether at play or in school. How sick are you leftist ??? It's the ultimate disrespect, and thank God that even black families who care about their children are rebuking the sick bullcrap. But if you are white, then it's racist to say something about it if the offenders are black.

This environment has got to change, and decency has got to prevail in this country.

Dam the race baiting POC leftist/new Democrats who would stop this nation for expecting minimal decency standards again

Already did a thread on this.

That crazy has been shown the door.

Bat Crap Crazy Sidney Powell Fired.
Link

Are five (the conservative impaired five is the number between four and six as in 4<5 or 5>6).

I know complex numbers easily confuse those with a room a temperature I.Q.

Last edited:
Skylar is a far leftist but polite
You won’t answer my question ?? I can then assume your answers ?

At least you’re cordial

What question am I supposed to be answering?

And I always try to be civil with folks that can return in kind.
Do you support Blm and Antifa ??
Do you want open borders ??
Do you want to defund the police
Do you want to eliminate ice

Yes, no.

No.

I think its unfair to make police act as social workers, child psychologists, therapists, and mental health professionals with the small amount of training they have. I support shifting a small portion of their funding to actual social workers, child psychologists, therapists, and mental health professionals....and free police up to do what they do best: protect the peace.

No.
Sounds Nazi enough to me.... Let'em get in your head eh ??

Forum List

Back