Tony Shaffer reaffirms Trump's legal team evidence is real.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Paraphrasing but that was his message on November 6th, confirming much of what the Trump legal team has revealed this week.

And I'm posting it here to save the mods the trouble.
mail3.gif

Was President Trump’s 2020 Board Member Tony Shaffer Hinting on November 6th That the President Was All Over the Major Fraud Now Being Uncovered in the Voting Machines ?

Paraphrasing but that was his message on November 6th, confirming much of what the Trump legal team has revealed this week.

And I'm posting it here to save the mods the trouble.View attachment 419737

Was President Trump’s 2020 Board Member Tony Shaffer Hinting on November 6th That the President Was All Over the Major Fraud Now Being Uncovered in the Voting Machines ?

Go for it. Every time one of these toadies opens their mouth, that puts more pressure to force the D-Team to go into court and make their case..or risk looking like the frauds they are. :)
Cause we all know what they got....bupkus!

Who the fuck is Tony Shaffer? :dunno:

Angelo, these legal matters take time but I am sure they will be resolved in due coarse. Meanwhile we can sit back & 'watch the stew boil' if you know what I mean!

Progressives at the Trump inauguration, "But but but but but that Maddow guy told me Trump lost in court?! WTF"

Last edited:
Progressives at the Trump inauguration, "But but but but but that Maddow guy told me Trump lost in court?! WTF"

WAZZUP Frank.

I always remember when I first got to this board, right after The O'bama got re-electorated, your avatar was one of the first ones I saw and I still remember it. It was a guy lying down in a pose that said "I'm never getting out of bed again, ever".

Might wanna bring that one back. You know, for old time's sake.

Its about 2 weeks. Where's the beef?

The promises are epic.

The delivery....pathetic. This from just today from a judge dismissing Trump's lawsuit in Pennsylvania and clearing the road for certification in the State on Monday:

"One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens. That has not happened," Brann added. "Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence."

There's a reason why the story you're being in told in a news conference is so wildly different from what is being presented in court.

In court, there are consequences for lying. While Trump, Rudy and Sidney can lie to your face all day long at a news conference.

The promises are epic.

The delivery....pathetic. This from just today from a judge dismissing Trump's lawsuit in Pennsylvania and clearing the road for certification in the State on Monday:

"One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens. That has not happened," Brann added. "Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence."

There's a reason why the story you're being in told in a news conference is so wildly different from what is being presented in court.

In court, there are consequences for lying. While Trump, Rudy and Sidney can lie to your face all day long at a news conference.

Exactly.

Who the fuck is Tony Shaffer? :dunno:
I think he was the drummer for the Dave Matthews Band.

Forum List

Back