Powell says 'Biblical' Lawsuit Coming

We must revote in the 6 states in question with only in person and paper ballots !!
Don’t you want to be sure ??

Skylar is a far leftist but polite
You won’t answer my question ?? I can then assume your answers ?

At least you’re cordial

Folks are fleeing California in record numbers due to the rampant gangs , crime , taxes and insane corruption
That is true for the more Democrat areas of CA. You must remember that CA is a huge State. Many Californians live in more rural areas, have ranches, farms, orchards, etc. In fact the vast majority of geographic CA is conservative. The ones fleeing the rampant gangs and crime and corruption are those living in the densely populated regions and it is they who will be infecting other areas with their leftist, Marxist ideology that they think will be successful if 'done correctly.' The only problem is that it can never be 'done correctly' and usually winds up making everybody equally miserable.

You are going to miss T and his American first and moderate policies
The extreme Marxism of Biden and others will endanger your community, family , friends and kids !!

At least you’re cordial

What question am I supposed to be answering?

And I always try to be civil with folks that can return in kind.

At least you’re cordial

Do you support Blm and Antifa ??
Do you want open borders ??
Do you want to defund the police
Do you want to eliminate ice

At least you’re cordial

Yes, no.

No.

I think its unfair to make police act as social workers, child psychologists, therapists, and mental health professionals with the small amount of training they have. I support shifting a small portion of their funding to actual social workers, child psychologists, therapists, and mental health professionals....and free police up to do what they do best: protect the peace.

No.

At least you’re cordial

Yes, no.

No.

I think its unfair to make police act as social workers, child psychologists, therapists, and mental health professionals with the small amount of training they have. I support shifting a small portion of their funding to actual social workers, child psychologists, therapists, and mental health professionals....and free police up to do what they do best: protect the peace.

No.
So you must be an older JFK Democrat ??
Why support Antifa and blm
I wish the National guard would shoot them dead

At least you’re cordial

Yes, no.

No.

No.
So we agree on the police

Trump will be fine !!
He will make hundreds of millions in his new book deal and will be around in the public eye

Biden was the most pathetic candidate in history and he had more votes than super popular T and O

Biden easily beat Trump. So if Biden is 'pathetic' and he handed Trump his ass.......what does that make Trump?

Spoiler Alert: The answer is Unemployed.

And to further it what does that say about Hillary the hag

Hillary wasn't a great candidate.

Biden on the other hand broke every popular vote record. Shattered it really, topping the record he and Obama set in 2008 by 10 million votes.

At least you’re cordial

Yes, no.

No.

No.
So we agree on the police

I don't know your position, so I couldn't say.

Biden was the most pathetic candidate in history and he had more votes than super popular T and O

Biden easily beat Trump. So if Biden is 'pathetic' and he handed Trump his ass.......what does that make Trump?

Biden on the other hand broke every popular vote record. Shattered it really, topping the record he and Obama set in 2008 by 10 million votes.
No way Biden blew out very popular Obama
The math does not add up??

No way Biden blew out very popular Obama
The math does not add up??

Sure it does. There are more people in the US than 2008. And Trump was an awful candidate.

Forum List

Back