Posting Guidelines Have Been Updated

Been here for a while. Still not entirely sure how to look for a thread if it exists.

The left naturally support burning the American flag. "Freedom of expression!"

How far back? Am I supposed to look in each area? I didn't see any thread about the flag burning of an lbgtq thread. Informed there are several threads on it.

How am I supposed to know that again. I used the search thread and nothing came up.

So, please explain it.

I can find that thread on the 1st 12 results.. If I restrict the DATE to just 2019 and 2020, restrict the search to "titles only" and use the same keywords as above.. You're #3 in the listings..

1. Thread
    NYPD investigating gay flag burning
    The crazy thing here is that if someone had burned Old Glory, they would be constitutionally protected according to libs. But burning the...
    Thread by: Polishprince, Jun 2, 2019, 37 replies, in forum: Current Events

2. Thread
    MSNBC Guest Compares Betsy Ross Flag to Swastika, Burning Cross
    Leftards have totally lost it. The sound you heard was their last synapse snapping. MSNBC Guest Compares Betsy Ross Flag to Swastika, Burning...
    Thread by: Weatherman2020, Jul 3, 2019, 80 replies, in forum: Current Events

3. Thread
    The left naturally support burning the American flag. "Freedom of expression!"
    Now let's see their toad like minds squirm and discuss that "freedom of expression" they love to chant about that after a person that will face up...
    Thread by: Theowl32, Dec 21, 2019, 2 replies, in forum: Politics

4. Thread
    Man Sentenced to 16 Years in Prison for Burning an LGBTQ Flag
    While ANTIFA gets suspended sentences for assault. Putting a crucifix in a bowl of urine is ‘art’, burning an American flag is ‘bravery’,...
    Thread by: Weatherman2020, Dec 20, 2019, 4 replies, in forum: Politics

5. Post
    Iowa: Man Sentenced to 16-Years in Prison for Stealing, Burning LGBT Flag
    " What in the hell is going on in America? People can burn an American Flag and it is Free Speech. I don’t have to like it but I am OK with a...
    Post by: JustAGuy1, Dec 20, 2019 in forum: Current Events

6. Thread
    Iowa: Man Sentenced to 16-Years in Prison for Stealing, Burning LGBT Flag
    An Iowa man who was arrested after tearing down and burning an LGBTQ flag that was hanging at a church will spend at least 15 years behind bars,...
    Thread by: MindWars, Dec 19, 2019, 337 replies, in forum: Current Events

7. Thread
    Reported Content: Post in thread 'BREAKING communist throw burning US flag on secret...
    Post in thread 'BREAKING communist throw burning US flag on secret service officer in front of white house' by Crepitus has been reported by...
    Thread by: HenryBHough, Jul 5, 2019, 1 replies, in forum: Reported Posts and User Infractions

8. Thread
    Reported Content: Post in thread 'BREAKING communist throw burning US flag on secret...
    Post in thread 'BREAKING communist throw burning US flag on secret service officer in front of white house' by HenryBHough has been reported by...
    Thread by: Crepitus, Jul 4, 2019, 1 replies, in forum: Reported Posts and User Infractions

9. Thread
    Reported Content: Post in thread 'MSNBC Guest Compares Betsy Ross Flag to Swastika, Burning...
    Post in thread 'MSNBC Guest Compares Betsy Ross Flag to Swastika, Burning Cross' by Terri4Trump has been reported by Crepitus. Reason given:...
    Thread by: Crepitus, Jul 3, 2019, 1 replies, in forum: Reported Posts and User Infractions

10. Thread
    BREAKING communist throw burning US flag on secret service officer in front of white house
    Breaking: Communists Throw Burning US Flag on Secret Service Officer in Front of White House Shocking photos show the moment Revolutionary...
    Thread by: MindWars, Jul 4, 2019, 38 replies, in forum: Current Events

11. Thread
    Reported Content: Post in thread 'Iowa man gets 15 yrs in prison over burning LGBTQ flag'
    Post in thread 'Iowa man gets 15 yrs in prison over burning LGBTQ flag' by MindWars has been reported by Bob Blaylock. Reason given: Merge with...
    Thread by: Bob Blaylock, Dec 20, 2019, 0 replies, in forum: Reported Posts and User Infractions

12. Thread
    Activist at center of landmark case allowing flag burning faces charges after melee in front of whit
    Activist at center of landmark case allowing flag burning faces charges after melee in front of White House WASHINGTON - Prosecutors in Washington...
    Thread by: MindWars, Jul 5, 2019, 2 replies, in forum: Current Events
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Forum List

Back