MSNBC Guest Compares Betsy Ross Flag to Swastika, Burning Cross

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Leftards have totally lost it. The sound you heard was their last synapse snapping.

FYI: Obama 2017

upload_2019-7-3_19-15-20.jpeg

Leftards have totally lost it. The sound you heard was their last synapse snapping.

View attachment 267610
Sucks when assholes like white supremacists co-opt symbols that used to mean something good doesn't it?
There are no white supremacists. But there are many who are white who will watch your cities burn and laugh about it.
Lol, you trying to tell a bigger Whopper than tRump?

Great...a new dog whistle for the left loons. A freaking Betsy Ross flag sends them into hysterical fits....but only after Kaeperdick whined

The Left has completely lost it!

Blind with hate ..... they truly have lost their minds.

But then.....we knew that long ago, didn't we?

It's not like breaking news, right? and they are getting worse by the day....

Total fruitcakes.:cuckoo:

View attachment 267610
Sucks when assholes like white supremacists co-opt symbols that used to mean something good doesn't it?
Nike is white supremacists?

Have you had a CAT scan recently? Because there is something terribly wrong in your head.
No son, Nike removed the shoes because the Betsy Ross flag has been co-opted by white supremacists.

Try to keep up here, I can't do it all for you.

View attachment 267610

Have you had a CAT scan recently? Because there is something terribly wrong in your head.
No son, Nike removed the shoes because the Betsy Ross flag has been co-opted by white supremacists.

Nike never said that. Stop lying

View attachment 267610

I'd like to see things from your point of view
but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.

View attachment 267610

Nike never said that. Stop lying
Yeah, they did.

View attachment 267610

I'd like to see things from your point of view
but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.
Its not a "point of view", it's the facts in this matter.

Smh

View attachment 267610
There are no white supremacists. But there are many who are white who will watch your cities burn and laugh about it.
Lol, you trying to tell a bigger Whopper than tRump?
Who are the White Supremacists? There may be some Klan guys and a few Nazis, but where are the tens of millions of supremacists? I know. The propagandists told you. The cities I have little concern about. When listening to Trump's platforms when he was running, I believed that the children of all Americans were better off or had a better chance in the future. Otherwise I want you to win. You represent anarchy. And vendetta for anyone screwed over by others. For they will not escape the wrath either. Bringing the system down with all of its fiefdoms would even things out but with a massive cost.

View attachment 267610

Because some washed up quarterback told you so?

Forum List

Back