NYPD investigating gay flag burning

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The crazy thing here is that if someone had burned Old Glory, they would be constitutionally protected according to libs.

But burning the Homosexual Flag is considered high treason and a hate crime.

It wasn't me, my guess is that since it was in Harlem, I'd be looking for 2 black guys.

However, why is opposition to homosexuality considered a crime?

Rainbow Flags Burned At Gay Bar In Harlem

Simple.

Burning 'Old Glory' is Freedom of speech.

Burning a Gay Flag is a hate crime.

ask any liberal

The crazy thing here is that if someone had burned Old Glory, they would be constitutionally protected according to libs.

It wasn't me, my guess is that since it was in Harlem, I'd be looking for 2 black guys.

It isn`t considered a crime to be opposed to homosexuality nor is it a crime for me to be opposed to whining snowflakes like you. You`ve been charged with High Treason?

Hate crimes laws are stupid, but it should be invesgated b/c private property has been destroyed.

Ya'll can cobble a group of like-minded clowns and burn all the homo flags you wish. Why would I care if you choose to destroy *your own* property?

Ya'll can cobble a group of like-minded clowns and burn all the homo flags you wish. Why would I care if you choose to destroy *your own* property?

Why would we buy one to burn?

But seriously something is wrong when it's ok to burn Old Glory but if you burn a pride flag it's against the law over some idiot hate crime shit.

The world is upside down and it doesn't help the gay agenda. It's why I keep repeating this lgbt shit is getting annoying

Live your lives and stop the fucking whining

I am glad you are supportive of those who burn the Homosexual Flag.

A lot of people have observed the fact that normalcy is really under attack nowadays. So rallying in favor of heterosexuality or other normative behaviors isn't wrong

And furthermore what makes them think the flag itself was gay? Maby despite being a rainbow flag it identified as a Hetero.

It isn`t considered a crime to be opposed to homosexuality nor is it a crime for me to be opposed to whining snowflakes like you. You`ve been charged with High Treason?
So you are saying it isn't okay to burn the pride flag?

This needs to go to the Suprene Court.

We've been told, burning the flag is PROTECTED SPEECH. Tards want everything. Burn the AMERICAN flag -- SPEECH. Burn a Koran or Fag flag -- crime. Kill a baby in the womb -- crime (unless the mother says its not)

But seriously something is wrong when it's ok to burn Old Glory but if you burn a pride flag it's against the law over some idiot hate crime shit.

The world is upside down and it doesn't help the gay agenda. It's why I keep repeating this lgbt shit is getting annoying

And this is what we mean when we say homos have SPECIAL RIGHTS

And this is what we mean when we say homos have SPECIAL RIGHTS

I'm sick and tired of hearing them and having it shoved at me and our children
Enough

Hate crimes laws are stupid, but it should be invesgated b/c private property has been destroyed.
Well, after watching the video, I have to agree. I assumed someone was burning his own property.

I'm sick and tired of hearing them and having it shoved at me and our children
Enough

You can't turn on TV for 5 minutes without someone glorifying homosexuality, the world has really changed.

50 years ago, it wasn't glorified, it was just part of the seamy underbelly of the country as great Americans like Jon Voight found out with the late Burt Reynolds in rural Georgia and when he hung out with Dustin Hoffman in Manhattan, seeking work as a gigolo.

You don’t convince when it comes to hate crime laws. People should be free to burn whatever flag they wish and it be protected, so long it’s their own property.

You don’t convince when it comes to hate crime laws. People should be free to burn whatever flag they wish and it be protected, so long it’s their own property.

I'll agree with that so charge them with destruction of property and stop with the nonsense.

Forum List

Back