Post your election predictions here

I think the reporting will say it's closer than it really is simply to avoid destroying the republican party and creating the one party system everyone seems to fear will happen.

Obama 320 electoral votes
Romney 218 electoral votes

No incumbent president dating to 1956 has lost when unemployment fell over the two years leading up to his re-election contest.

And none has won when the rate rose.

Unemployment was 9.8% in November 2010.

Last month, two months before Election Day, the rate was 7.8%.

No incumbent president dating to 1956 has lost when unemployment fell over the two years leading up to his re-election contest.

And none has won when the rate rose.

Unemployment was 9.8% in November 2010.

Last month, two months before Election Day, the rate was 7.8%.

LOL.........you and another 2 or 3 board members will be getting a sk00ker PM on election night s0n. :D:D:D Be looking for it around 11PM.............and know that when I clicked "SUBMIT", I was laughing my balls off:D:D

Last edited:
Obama wins all the states he won in 2008 except Indiana and North Carolina.

Dems hold the senate, maybe losing one seat.

Dems take about 15 seats in the House, including ridding the world of such noxious teabaggers as Joe Walsh (IL-8).

Obama between 300-320 electoral votes. GOP takes the Senate (it may be too good to be true to hope for the Democrats keeping the Senate but I would like it if it does). GOP keeps the House.

Obama between 300-320 electoral votes. GOP takes the Senate (it may be too good to be true to hope for the Democrats keeping the Senate but I would like it if it does). GOP keeps the House.

That might be the frustrating thing for Dems if Obama resecures office: Continued obstructionism from the Rethuglicans in the other branches.

That might be the frustrating thing for Dems if Obama resecures office: Continued obstructionism from the Rethuglicans in the other branches.

funny thing

when clinton had to deal with a gop house and senate the country thrived

when bush had to deal with a dem house and senate the country tanked

So it would seem a the gop stopping a prog Pres from fucking over the country is a good thing.

Hard to say on the Prez race... But I think Romney has some momentum, so at this time (without seeing last debate yet) I think Romney takes it away from Obamalama... 50 or 51 seats in the senate to the Reps, no significant gain or loss in the house

New Topics

Forum List

Back