Billboard warning againt voter fruad in Ohio

Investigating residence is quite routine, happens all the time everywhere and it usually checks out.

As an example, I maintained two addresses for several years - it had to do with settling an estate. Now I couldn't vote in both places, that's illegal and not my style. So I was given a provisional ballot that wasn't counted until it was verified that I only voted in one precinct.

Romney has two residences. John McCain has several. No big thing.

Investigating residence is quite routine, happens all the time everywhere and it usually checks out.

As an example, I maintained two addresses for several years - it had to do with settling an estate. Now I couldn't vote in both places, that's illegal and not my style. So I was given a provisional ballot that wasn't counted until it was verified that I only voted in one precinct.

Romney has two residences. John McCain has several. No big thing.

The three charged voted under slightly different names more than once, they have at least 64 and the registrar saiid many more where cards were mailed for verification and were returned undeliverable, I saw his interview on tv. But voter ID is a bad idea, according to some.

Groups say this is a form of voter intimidation even as 3 were indited and many more under investigation for fraud. Franklin county registrar say they have many cases they are investigating where residence could not be immediately verified.

Swing-State Billboards Warning Against Voter Fraud Stir Backlash : It's All Politics : NPR

Good grief! How in the Sam hell does any group see that as voter intimidation? The only people who will take pause are those who have no right to vote because they are not citizens. The accusation by some groups that it will suppress voters is telling. The only people who would oppose these signs would have to know that illegal voters are registered and planning to cast a ballot. Well, if they do that, they should be scared because it's a serious crime.

There is no way it would bother anyone who is a citizen who plans to vote.

I am so tired of the cheaters who have a fit every time anyone tries to discourage cheating in elections. Signs like this should be outside every polling place just to remind the cheaters that only citizens can vote - once.

Voter intimidation is when assholes with clubs in their hands stand outside polling places yelling at people who don't look like the right kind of voters.

Last edited:
Voter ID is a very bad idea.

It is voter suppression pure and simple.

The Republicans in Pennsylvania admitted as much.

Last edited:

It is voter supression pure and simple.

The link shows a billboard reminding people that voter fraud is a serious crime. It says nothing about voter ID.

Some idiots think the billboard is voter intimidation.

And if some idiots can't manage to get an ID, I doubt they are smart enough to register and vote. I can't believe people like that survive being they can't work or receive aid.

Now groups worry that just reminding people that they can do jail time or pay big fines for voter fraud is intimidation even though the only ones who would be upset at that are those who would cheat.

People who vote more than once is also voter supression, they nullify legal votes. Exactly what do you have against electorial integrity? That is if you believe in fair elections.

The link shows a billboard reminding people that voter fraud is a serious crime. It says nothing about voter ID.

And if some idiots can't manage to get an ID, I doubt they are smart enough to register and vote. I can't believe people like that survive being they can't work or receive aid.

Now groups worry that just reminding people that they can do jail time or pay big fines for voter fraud is intimidation even though the only ones who would be upset at that are those who would cheat.

The Constitution gives every non felon citizen the right to vote.

You can't limit it.

It's unconstitutional.

People who vote more than once is also voter supression, they nullify legal votes. Exactly what do you have against electorial integrity? That is if you believe in fair elections.

Voter fraud is practically non existent.

The Bush adminsitration spend years and spend millions of dollar trying to find evidence of voter fraud.

All they found was 156 cases in the entire county. And most of these were people who voted in the wrong district.

You can't limit it.

It's unconstitutional.

How is a billboard reminding people that voter fraud is serious limit anyone from voting?

The idiots have no argument with this one. The billboard is truthful and the only ones who would have any reaction to it are those with a guilty conscience.

You can't limit it.

It's unconstitutional.

How is a billboard reminding people that voter fraud is serious limit anyone from voting?

The idiots have no argument with this one. The billboard is truthful and the only ones who would have any reaction to it are those with a guilty conscience.

Like Karl Rove?

Most of the dems I know think voter idea should be mandatory. The only thing at issue here is that the powers that be in the democratic party knows a significant portion of their voters are to lazy to take care of getting Ids in order to vote. So it isn;t really voter supression - it's just protecting their flock from having to act. All the ones who are to lazy to work are certain to be to lazy to get an ID...

IMO - you should have to answer basic questions relating to the times in order to vote. If you aren't aware that Americans died in Benghazi - you don't deserve to vote. If you can't answer T/F - unemployment is under 6% - you don't deserve a vote. If you don't realize that America is at war with Afghanistan - you don't deserve a vote.

Voter ID is a must --- the fact that there is fraud tells us that fraud is possible - if stealing an election is possible, all steps must be taken to ensure that only honestly elected officials hold seats.

Putting up signs that tell you the punishment for voter fraud is a good thing. Especially in Ohio where you have a proven track record with Acorn and current cases against fraudulent voters.

The courts have struck down most of the most restrictive voter ID laws.

Republicans just want to suppress the black vote.

Well, that would make sense if blacks had a harder time getting ID than whites or hispanics, or any other group...

I do think voter IDs should be free to people without a DL.

It's got nothing to do with race --- everything to do with ensuring fair elections. If you are suggesting that black people are to lazy to get an ID then you are the racist here, not conservatives!!

Well, that would make sense if blacks had a harder time getting ID than whites or hispanics, or any other group...

It's got nothing to do with race --- everything to do with ensuring fair elections. If you are suggesting that black people are to lazy to get an ID then you are the racist here, not conservatives!!

Republicans have already admitted voter ID laws were meant to block the vote.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o32tF-S6K60](R) Admits Voter ID Laws About Helping Romney Win Election - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Voter fraud is practically non existent.

The Bush adminsitration spend years and spend millions of dollar trying to find evidence of voter fraud.

All they found was 156 cases in the entire county. And most of these were people who voted in the wrong district.

They just charged 3 in Ohio this week, there are local elections that have been decided by extremely small margins, every legal vote should be counted, but you have to be able to verify who is legal. I have 5 government issued photo ID's are you saying in todays society just requiring one is too much? BS

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o32tF-S6K60](R) Admits Voter ID Laws About Helping Romney Win Election - YouTube[/ame]

Why don't you tell your wife that rape is just a small problem in the grand scheme of things. Do you think she might say even one is too many? You can't say a problem doesn't need to be fixed just because YOU say it's not really important. Just like the shit head in the video, putting words in someones mouth that were not spoken. The supreme court has already heard the IL case on voter ID and up held it, a lower court has up held the NC law. Here in Texas we gave people 2 years notice they needed to get an ID, this administration waited until 5 months before this election to use the unconstitutioal powers in the voters rights act to stall our law, which I will bet will be up held in the courts. So your arguement is total bull shit and you know it. But keep up the propaganda, you make your dear leader proud.

That is a crowlyism - nobody admitted anything --- you are full as full of crap as Obama on Benghazi.

The polls have been doctored until recently but are now starting to become real because the polling companies are worried about their credibility for the next election. Also, the news people want to perpetuate the horse race aspect of the campaign to keep viewers glued to their screens. Once it becomes certain that Romney is a slam dunk of historical proportions, people won't stay tuned like they are now and will not be watching all the viagara, reverse mortgage, shamwow and credit report ads.

New Topics

Forum List

Back