Post Katrina, remember Bush, good job Brownie, at a party? Puerto Rico will be so much more deadly.

naw , just practical , many of these people that can't live without special drugs , pampered conditions and other modern contraptions are living on borrowed time anyway Dean . --------------- And President Trump is doing his best to help these 'p.r.' people the best that he can Dean .

and just a reminder BUT , if i am not mistaken these 'pr' people can't vote in Presidential elections in the USA Dean .

I suspect no one with any kind of medical condition is getting their medicine.
----------------------------------------------------------- most likely many medical conditions weren't treatable or even recognized 70 years ago . Plus no widespread refrigeration , electric lighting or air conditioning 50 to a hundred years ago .
And we used to light our lamps with whale oil. What does your argument mean anyway?
Gawd you're dumb.
There may be context I'm not aware of, but if you read the exchange written here, calling me dumb just does not cut it.

don't know WHO you are talking to BUT i never called YOU dumb although i might have said that lefties , libs , dems are dummies . I normally don't do personal attacks Nosmo .

Unfortunately, I was so right. Maria was worse than Katrina by 60%.

Every time I bring up Trump's corruption, white wingers on the US message board swarm me.

I wonder if they will regain their morals and humanity post Trump, assuming they ever had any.

Bush can't even leave the country. He's afraid he will be arrested and charged with war crimes and crimes against humanity.

It will be so much worse for Trump. And Trump has his properties spread all over the world.

Forum List

Back