Post Katrina, remember Bush, good job Brownie, at a party? Puerto Rico will be so much more deadly.

what is it , 10 dead in 'puerto rico' ??
Who knows. They have no power. And won't for months.

It'll end up being how many dead because of the hurricane and how many dead because of Trump's inaction.

what is it , 10 dead in 'puerto rico' ??
Who knows. They have no power. And won't for months.

It'll end up being how many dead because of the hurricane and how many dead because of Trump's inaction.
--------------------------------------------------------- hey Dean , hey 'puerto ricans' have some kinda 'big chief' or something don't they . I don't think that TRUMP is in charge of 'puerto rico' as the 'big chief' of 'puerto rico' is supposed to use his brains and then request whatever is needed for 'puerto rico' from President Trump Dean .

Bill Clinton pardoned every crazy Puerto Rican murderer bomber terrorist FALN gang member doing time in the New York state prison system. What the hell was that all about?

22008115_394216704326697_8133650416056040502_n.jpg

You learn something about Trump every day.

Care-o-meter.gif
I have to agree. We all know Republicans don't care about millions of Americans suffering. In fact, I suspect Republicans want people to die. That's how they are. See, we can agree.

Puerto Rico is part of America? Is it the 56th state, or 57th?
An F in Social Studies for you.
Do you think Republicans at the USMB don't know people from Puerto Rico are citizens? It kind of looks that way.

I suspect no one with any kind of medical condition is getting their medicine.

Care-o-meter.gif
I have to agree. We all know Republicans don't care about millions of Americans suffering. In fact, I suspect Republicans want people to die. That's how they are. See, we can agree.

Do you think Republicans at the USMB don't know people from Puerto Rico are citizens? It kind of looks that way.
The tonnage of what Republicans on USMB don't know would stun a team of oxen in its tracks.

Care-o-meter.gif

-------------------------------------------------- i hear that they can't vote in Presidential election which is probably a good thing Dean .

----------------------------------------------------------- most likely many medical conditions weren't treatable or even recognized 70 years ago . Plus no widespread refrigeration , electric lighting or air conditioning 50 to a hundred years ago .

----------------------------------------------------------- most likely many medical conditions weren't treatable or even recognized 70 years ago . Plus no widespread refrigeration , electric lighting or air conditioning 50 to a hundred years ago .
And we used to light our lamps with whale oil. What does your argument mean anyway?

dems that run 'p.rico' shoulda kept their islands infracture kept up and running Dean .

dems that run 'p.rico' shoulda kept their islands infracture kept up and running Dean .
And this is cause for dragging our feet providing relief?

These ar Americans without fuel, water, food, medicine, communications, electricity.

And you cite politics?

If this is an example of Compassionate Conservatism, why would any genuinely compassionate person sign up for it?

And we used to light our lamps with whale oil. What does your argument mean anyway?
----------------------------------------------- i mean , 'such is life' , these emergencies , catastrophes happen , some people live , some die as Trump and his organization and helpers work to fix things that the dems let fall apart Nosmo .

And this is cause for dragging our feet providing relief?

These ar Americans without fuel, water, food, medicine, communications, electricity.

And you cite politics?

If this is an example of Compassionate Conservatism, why would any genuinely compassionate person sign up for it?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- yep , these are 'puerto ricans' and if you take a look at FOX you will see Trump and USA Navy , probably other American military going to work to help these people out . Everything takes time and effort . Just because YOU don't like the rate of progress means nothing . Governor of 'p.rico' seems to have nothing but praise for Trump and the way hat he is handling things Nosmo .

I started this thread a couple of days ago and look at the sickening posts from USMB White Wingers.
What is wrong with these people? Laughing and making hateful comments.

Clinton pressed Trump to deploy hospital ship Comfort to Puerto Rico. Now it’s preparing to go.

And look at that. Hillary Clinton had to step in and pressure Trump. She's not even president and she acts more presidential than him.

Thousands are going to die because of that stooge in the WHITE House. I bet he doesn't even know Puerto Rican's are American citizens. It's not clear that white wingers on the USMB even know that.

Gawd you're dumb.

Forum List

Back