Post Election Scenarios

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Hello there.

I heard a few stories on the Internet about what some conspiracy theorists are believing may happen in the days after the election. While I don't put much stock into these theories, one does make some modicum of sense. Trump says that there will be chaos after election day in counting the larger than normal number of mailed in ballots. What better way to drive the point home than a red state staging such chaos to help cast doubt on the election? Again, to what end? Each state will sign off on the results, each state will select it's electors, the electors will vote, the votes will be opened and a winner will be decided.

As the theory goes, the President--if he knows he won't win--will do whatever he can to make the victory of Biden as questionable as possible. That sounds like Trump.

This along with the all-but-certain court challenges the President will field if he loses.

Hello there.

I heard a few stories on the Internet about what some conspiracy theorists are believing may happen in the days after the election. While I don't put much stock into these theories, one does make some modicum of sense. Trump says that there will be chaos after election day in counting the larger than normal number of mailed in ballots. What better way to drive the point home than a red state staging such chaos to help cast doubt on the election? Again, to what end? Each state will sign off on the results, each state will select it's electors, the electors will vote, the votes will be opened and a winner will be decided.

As the theory goes, the President--if he knows he won't win--will do whatever he can to make the victory of Biden as questionable as possible. That sounds like Trump.

This along with the all-but-certain court challenges the President will field if he loses.

What’s being considered is a replay of the 2000 presidential election, where the courts – ultimately the Supreme Court – decided the election.

Lawsuits can be filed on behalf of Trump in a given state challenging the election results, enjoining that state from certifying those results, delaying either candidate from claiming that state’s EC votes.

Any chaos will occur in a state Biden flipped – like PA; there’s no point in causing trouble in a red state Trump won.

The problem is that some states’ laws prevent mail-in ballots from being counted before election day; in some states the counting can’t start until after the polls close. As a result, we’ll likely see delays in the press projecting winners.

But Trump would need actual evidence of voting irregularities for a challenge to be valid.

Hello there.

The ones actively trying to wreck the election system are democrats with the mail in ballots. The democrats know biden is a weak candidate and Trump is an incumbent....they pushed mail in voting so they can count and count and count the fake ballots sent in by democrat party activists.....and failing winning the election, they can then attack Trump again....

Are you this blind intentionally or are you just really stupid?

Hello there.

We now know that the Russia hoax was started by hilary, implemented by obama........we have the documents and we have the testimony....you guys can lie all you want but the truth is the truth.

Hello there.

I hope it's war, because there are way more non-commies with guns and we will fucking destroy the goddamn cancer polluting our nation. You should leave.

Hello there.

I hope it's war, because there are way more non-commies with guns and we will fucking destroy the goddamn cancer polluting our nation. You should leave.

Only you losers want war, because you have nothing else to lose.

Hello there.

We now know that the Russia hoax was started by hilary, implemented by obama........we have the documents and we have the testimony....you guys can lie all you want but the truth is the truth.
We know Republicans paid for the Steele dossier!

Last edited:
Hello there.

We know Republicans paid for the Steele dossier

No, they didn't you doofus.........how do you live with the lies you and your asshat buddies keep pushing?

Hello there.

No, they didn't you doofus.........how do you live with the lies you and your asshat buddies keep pushing?

In October 2015, before the official start of the 2016 Republican primary campaign, the founders of Fusion GPS were seeking political work and wrote an email to "a big conservative donor they knew who disliked Trump, [and] they were hired". He arranged for them to use The Washington Free Beacon, an American conservative political journalism website, for their general opposition research on several Republican presidential candidates, including Trump. It is primarily funded by Republican donor Paul Singer. The Free Beacon and Singer were "part of the conservative never-Trump movement".

Hello there.

Nah. Hitlery and the DNC paid for it. Common knowledge. You should look it up.

“…Trump refused, instead suggesting that the U.S. Supreme Court (buttressed by his nominee Amy Coney Barrett) resolve the election…” ibid

This doesn’t make any sense, which is normal for Trump.

The 2000 election was decided by the Court because only one state’s results were in question, Florida. The Court awarded the state to Bush, giving him 271 ECVs and the presidency.

If the 2020 election isn’t as close as it was in 2000, then there’s no reason for the courts to get involved, regardless how long it takes to count the votes.

Hello there.

In October 2015, before the official start of the 2016 Republican primary campaign, the founders of Fusion GPS were seeking political work and wrote an email to "a big conservative donor they knew who disliked Trump, [and] they were hired". He arranged for them to use The Washington Free Beacon, an American conservative political journalism website, for their general opposition research on several Republican presidential candidates, including Trump. It is primarily funded by Republican donor Paul Singer. The Free Beacon and Singer were "part of the conservative never-Trump movement".

Hello there.

Clearly being a Trump supporter is a form of mental illness.

Trump supporters are as dangerous as they are reprehensible.

Hello there.

Hitlery and the DNC paid for that dossier through Fusion.

Hello there.

Only you losers want war, because you have nothing else to lose.
We will have nothing to lose if you motherfuckers get your revolution. Consider it preemptive.

Hello there.

Hitlery and the DNC paid for that dossier through Fusion.

Republican donor Paul Singer paid for that dossier. After the Republican primary Fusion GPS shopped & sold it to the DNC. None of the money came from Hillary!

“…Trump refused, instead suggesting that the U.S. Supreme Court (buttressed by his nominee Amy Coney Barrett) resolve the election…” ibid

The 2000 election was decided by the Court because only one state’s results were in question, Florida. The Court awarded the state to Bush, giving him 271 ECVs and the presidency.

If the 2020 election isn’t as close as it was in 2000, then there’s no reason for the courts to get involved, regardless how long it takes to count the votes.

Wrong, the court did NOT award the State to Bush. All they did was put a cutoff date to the recount. Nothing else. Florida awarded the win to Bush.

Hello there.

What’s being considered is a replay of the 2000 presidential election, where the courts – ultimately the Supreme Court – decided the election.

Lawsuits can be filed on behalf of Trump in a given state challenging the election results, enjoining that state from certifying those results, delaying either candidate from claiming that state’s EC votes.

Any chaos will occur in a state Biden flipped – like PA; there’s no point in causing trouble in a red state Trump won.

The problem is that some states’ laws prevent mail-in ballots from being counted before election day; in some states the counting can’t start until after the polls close. As a result, we’ll likely see delays in the press projecting winners.

But Trump would need actual evidence of voting irregularities for a challenge to be valid.

Ballots were found in a ditch in WI, memory sticks were stolen in Philadelphia, so PA & WI already have grounds for legal challenges.

Hello there.

Factually false -
(that a new one, though)

Wrong, the court did NOT award the State to Bush. All they did was put a cutoff date to the recount. Nothing else. Florida awarded the win to Bush.
Exactly, the States all have to certify their EC vote counts by a specific date or their EC votes don't count.
The date varies, but generally between 11/30 and 12/11, or the states' EC votes don't count.

Forum List

Back