Post any MA results here.

Any reports on what turnout is like this morning up there? How was it when any of you went to vote?

i haven't voted yet, but i've heard reports of hour anda half waits at some polling places.

Thanks, I hope the holdup is actual voting and not party challenges. I like it that people care about this.

as far as i know, it was just traffic. most of the suburban polling places are in schools and it's always a mess in the morning.

Snow.
Why does it have to be snowing!?!

That's alright. If anyone can handle snow, it's the folks from MA!

Masquerade ... reporting to you LIVE from the very liberal city of Cambridge Massachusetts!

Post any MA results here.

Baltimore 33

New England 14

i should ding you for that :lol:

:D

Thanks for the link del....love the LIAR comment :lol: ironic humor for the win.

Sarah at 9:30 there were a LOT of people at my polling place and a CRAPLOAD of scott browners outsid with signs, but his local campaign office is less than a mile from the polling place ;).

I dinged him for ya, Plym.

Any reports on what turnout is like this morning up there? How was it when any of you went to vote?

i haven't voted yet, but i've heard reports of hour anda half waits at some polling places.

I am about to go pick up 4 local people and drive them to a local polling location here, i'll let you guys know if the lines are crazy now or not.

Are you and equal opportunity picker-upper?

Boston, MA- Early indicators show the election is heading in Scott Brown's favor. Early Exit Polls in the Massachusetts Race for the Senate have Brown edging Martha Coakley.
The weather may be affecting voter turnout as there is a light snow falling statewide.
Early Exit Polls Show Close Race Advantage to Scott Brown in Massachusetts Senate Race | Before It's News

I don't know too much about the source but there is another one ...

The polls have opened at 7AM in the vote for Senate Election in Massachusetts. Polls will be open until 8 PM this evening. Results from exit polls will show early indications of who is leading the race for Senate. More solid early exit polling results are expected by shortly after noon time in Massachusetts.

Early exit polls in the Gardner, Fitchburg and Peabody areas show Brown leading by 14, 17, and 15% points. While too early to call a lock similar continued results by 2 – 3pm should confirm the loss by Martha Coakley.

All three early predictors have Scott Brown gaining over 50% of the states voters in a sweeping come from behind victory.
CLICK HERE Brown Coakley Exit Polls

Boston, MA- Early indicators show the election is heading in Scott Brown's favor. Early Exit Polls in the Massachusetts Race for the Senate have Brown edging Martha Coakley.
The weather may be affecting voter turnout as there is a light snow falling statewide.
Early Exit Polls Show Close Race Advantage to Scott Brown in Massachusetts Senate Race | Before It's News

I don't know too much about the source but there is another one ...

The polls have opened at 7AM in the vote for Senate Election in Massachusetts. Polls will be open until 8 PM this evening. Results from exit polls will show early indications of who is leading the race for Senate. More solid early exit polling results are expected by shortly after noon time in Massachusetts.

Early exit polls in the Gardner, Fitchburg and Peabody areas show Brown leading by 14, 17, and 15% points. While too early to call a lock similar continued results by 2 – 3pm should confirm the loss by Martha Coakley.

All three early predictors have Scott Brown gaining over 50% of the states voters in a sweeping come from behind victory.
CLICK HERE Brown Coakley Exit Polls

Link broken!!! It was supposed to go to the CHARLOTTE CONSERVATIVE!!!! Do you people REALLY think you can slide this shit by people who RESEARCH the sources you use? The Charlotte CONSERVATIVE!!! PLEASE try to find an UNBIASED LINK!!! Thank you. I figure if you have to use a BIASED source then Brown must NOT be doing well.

Forum List

Back