Possible to ignore a Mod?

I'm doing my best to drown out those on here who routinely only insult or make baseless claims, from both sides.

One of the moderators does this, and fills up every page with stuff I'm trying to avoid, as I seek calm, thoughtful, rational discourse.

Yet, I'm unable to ignore them, and they're bogging down all the threads and replies I'm in.

Can I put a Mod on ignore? If not, why not.
How do ya even know who the Mods are? They got a tag on their Avatar?

Yes

a blue bar that says 'Moderator'.

Where is yours?

Currently, I'm undercover

I'm doing my best to drown out those on here who routinely only insult or make baseless claims, from both sides.

One of the moderators does this, and fills up every page with stuff I'm trying to avoid, as I seek calm, thoughtful, rational discourse.

Yet, I'm unable to ignore them, and they're bogging down all the threads and replies I'm in.

Yes

Where is yours?

:bigbed:

Yes

Where is yours?

Not anymore...hehe'

Don't Taz Me?
He's the only one that bugs me but he's chilled quite a bit in the last few months.

:auiqs.jpg: The mods are gods deal with it.
Yeah unfortunately that’s the way the world works,the mods are like politicians,get special trearment others don’t get I’m afraid

Not only can you not ignore a mod, but they often times break their own forum rules.

The mods are the caporegime in mafia terms
They can eliminate you at anytime

Not sure which mod has the most power

Below it. But they also have socks they post with.
I know, that's why I put the annoying mod socks on ignore

Well, demi-gods.

Well, demi-gods.

Have they got names?

Which one is Zeus?

Aphrodite?

Well, demi-gods.

Have they got names?

Which one is Zeus?

Aphrodite?

More like Rhapso, goddess of needlepoint.

Well, demi-gods.

Have they got names?

Which one is Zeus?

Aphrodite?

More like Rhapso, goddess of needlepoint.

lol.

:113:

Nope. You can't ignore us.

The sad part is that we have to pay attention to idiot posters all the time.

Yet you signed up for the job?

Yet you signed up for the job?

Yeah, I did. When I was asked to serve, I did.

The mods are why this place is not flooded with spam and threads are kept reasonably sane. It is not what we do full time here, but enough.

Actually you can. I dont have to read them, and I can scroll past them

Actually you can. I dont have to read them, and I can scroll past them

I think that is different. I think the OP was asking about the official Ignore feature.

But I do applaud your method.

1443469-zeus_by_thegryph.jpg

LOL.

Forum List

Back