Possible to ignore a Mod?

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
I'm doing my best to drown out those on here who routinely only insult or make baseless claims, from both sides.

One of the moderators does this, and fills up every page with stuff I'm trying to avoid, as I seek calm, thoughtful, rational discourse.

Yet, I'm unable to ignore them, and they're bogging down all the threads and replies I'm in.

Can I put a Mod on ignore? If not, why not.

I'm doing my best to drown out those on here who routinely only insult or make baseless claims, from both sides.

One of the moderators does this, and fills up every page with stuff I'm trying to avoid, as I seek calm, thoughtful, rational discourse.

Yet, I'm unable to ignore them, and they're bogging down all the threads and replies I'm in.

:auiqs.jpg: The mods are gods deal with it.

How do ya even know who the Mods are? They got a tag on their Avatar?

Below it. But they also have socks they post with.

Yes

a blue bar that says 'Moderator'.

Yes

Thanx. Never really noticed.

Socks?

I've posted wearing gloves, but never socks

I just scroll past those who annoy. That's all you can do

Heres where that Informative button would come in handy

I have a mod in particular who is butt stupid as can be, and always wants to interject his 2 bits. But instead of giving him the time of day, just imagine his post as a blank screen. Go on to the next person. Soon the moron will just go away....

I have a mod in particular who is butt stupid as can be, and always wants to interject his 2 bits. But instead of giving him the time of day, just imagine his post as a blank screen. Go on to the next person. Soon the moron will just go away....
Second option is to go to another board for awhile.

Yes. First you have to go into the control panel and reverse the polarity. After that if you are still in one piece you have to enter the mods name into a Haitian refugee database to make certain they are not one of them. Then you simply post a nude image of you first high school girl friend and wait for the switch to be thrown to "ignore mod". Usually takes a week. Don't ask how I know.

polarity.png

Last edited:

Yes. First you have to go into the control panel and reverse the polarity. After that if you are still in one piece you have to enter the mods name into a Haitian refugee database to make certain they are not one of them. Then you simply post a nude image of you first high school girl friend and wait for the switch to be thrown to "ignore mod". Usually takes a week. Don't ask how I know.

View attachment 442508
Do not attempt this under any circumstances. They're still cleaning up bits of the last guy off the walls of the Badlands.

Moderators and administrators can not be put ignore because that is prevented in the software core.

Go ahead and click on a Moderator name, the word IGNORE is completely missing, but if you click on MY name you will see the word IGNORE easily.

Complaining about Moderators in public isn't a good idea, try talking through the PM system instead.

Yes

Where is yours?

Forum List

Back