Possible change in HD picture of films

22lcidw

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2018
Supposedly there is an idea to improve/refine the image of what we see on TV. The result will be a movie that loses its movie look and looks more like a video recording. More like a soap opera look like "As the World Turns" or others. I do not know if that is an improvement. This has to be approved by the powers that be. Heard it on the radio today.

Supposedly there is an idea to improve/refine the image of what we see on TV. The result will be a movie that loses its movie look and looks more like a video recording. More like a soap opera look like "As the World Turns" or others. I do not know if that is an improvement. This has to be approved by the powers that be. Heard it on the radio today.
Hmmm, trying to get that real time look is a quest, but not sure if that is a good thing really. I remember growing up, and Hollywood tried to focus on making the characters appear "larger than life" on the screen... It was the old saying back then.

It tried to make our heroes dipicted on the big screen "larger than life" in our eyes. It worked, and those characters stayed with us many years (never to be forgotten).

So it should be that instead of focusing on clarity of video or picture, it should return to focusing on the screen heores by developing formats that bring back the old adage of "they appeared larger than life", once again.

Panorama vision was one format, and others were great as well.

When streaming video pay attention to the amount of data you're paying for.

Want high resolution?

Yeah, it looks better than the lower 720 rate. But will run up your internet bill really quickly.

It's just an understood that liberals will opt for the highest resolution possible then whine to Nutty Old Uncle Bernie to natioinalize ISPs and make date FREE!!!!

Forum List

Back