Why can't we "pass through the walls"?

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Because it is the electrons that repel each other.
Because negatively charged they give off an electromagnetic force and as two magnets on the same pole repel each other;
which makes it possible to note in the universe the first law of physics "two object cannot operate occupying the same place at the same instant."

Give your opinion ...

Thank you

I am not a scientist. If an individual could pass through walls, would that person incorporate some of the properties of the wall into his/her physical body? And would the wall receive some of the properties of the person passing through? Not a smart question?

Because negatively charged they give off an electromagnetic force and as two magnets on the same pole repel each other

I'm pretty sure the magnetic force of the wall isn't stopping me from going through, me not being made of ferrous metal and all.

areyoupositive-asphalt_newthumb.png

Because it is the electrons that repel each other.
Because negatively charged they give off an electromagnetic force and as two magnets on the same pole repel each other;
which makes it possible to note in the universe the first law of physics "two object cannot operate occupying the same place at the same instant."

Give your opinion ...

Thank you

It's physically impossible for us to pass through walls because it is not possible for two things to exist in the same place at the same time. . .

Except maybe a gender confused individual?

Or the koolaide dude!

Because negatively charged they give off an electromagnetic force and as two magnets on the same pole repel each other
I'm pretty sure the magnetic force of the wall isn't stopping me from going through, me not being made of ferrous metal and all.
True, it's electrical force.

I can walk through a cloud of ionized gas, like it wasn't even there. So, electrical force doesn't prevent my passing through.

Have you considered that molecular density, and not molecular charge, is the reason we can't pass through what we call 'solid' matter?

True, it's electrical force.
I can walk through a cloud of ionized gas, like it wasn't even there. So, electrical force doesn't prevent my passing through. Have you considered that molecular density, and not molecular charge, is the reason we can't pass through what we call 'solid' matter?
Most of an atom is empty space, so that doesn't seem to track. I'd also like an example of "walking through ionized gas". Sounds deadly.

I am not a scientist. If an individual could pass through walls, would that person incorporate some of the properties of the wall into his/her physical body? And would the wall receive some of the properties of the person passing through? Not a smart question?
Me neither is not my specialty either but it does interests me greatly ,my aunt was a professor of physical science and everything remains in place if I can say it like that because of the magnetic force this is what keeps us from getting through the wall.

Forum List

Back