Positive Change

HappyJoy

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2015
Some good news in 2020. One of Virginia's statues in Statutory Hall in the Capital will replace Robert E. Lee with a more aspirational choice.

Some good news in 2020. One of Virginia's statues in Statutory Hall in the Capital will replace Robert E. Lee with a more aspirational choice.

I've heard of a lot great military leaders, but haven't heard of her. What war did she serve in? Was she a Major or a General?

And why is she dressed like Dale Evans? That's no way to go into battle.

Last edited:
  • Banned

I've heard of a lot great military leaders, but haven't heard of her. What war did she serve in? Was she a Major or a General?

Why do statues have to always be of the military? Anyway, she wasn't a traitor to her country.

That was the states choice.

Which means..

When the state changes party, General Lee could come back

Someone has come forward and said that Barbara in middle school stole a black girls lunch money.

She also once stated that there were only two genders

It's time to cancel Barbara and tear down her racist statue!!!

• Banned

Someone has come forward and said that Barbara in middle school stole a black girls lunch money.

When do these arguments approach the realm we actually live in?

She wasn't a bad looker back in the day I guess. She looks like a "passer": High yellow with straightened hair.

I'd prolly bang that like a retard with a drum, but wouldn't go home to meet her parents, 'cause they wouldn't like me.

5fdaa50fcb2c3.image.jpg

When do these arguments approach the realm we actually live in?

Racist!

She wasn't a bad looker back in the day I guess. She looks like a "passer": High yellow with straightened hair.

I'd prolly bang that like a retard with a drum, but wouldn't go home to meet her parents, 'cause they wouldn't like me.

5fdaa50fcb2c3.image.jpg

I don't think she's interested. Also, not sure why you're hostile to her.

Why do statues have to always be of the military? Anyway, she wasn't a traitor to her country.

Why not the tranny, Renee Richards? You could say something like..."she's/he's couragous".
This is the path the friggin' liberals are traveling these days.

5fdaa50fcb2c3.image.jpg

Who's being "hostile"? I mean what young black girl didn't want a taste of the white meat back then?

Where did you think "high yellow" came from?

Why not the tranny, Renee Richards? You could say something like..."she's/he's couragous".

Why not derp Meister?

5fdaa50fcb2c3.image.jpg

What do you get when you cross Galt with a pig?..........Nothing. Some things even a pig won't do.

You're probably right. A pig wouldn't have sex with a pretty high-yellow black girl with straighten hair. They tend to like other pigs.

5fdaa50fcb2c3.image.jpg

Who's being "hostile"? I mean what young black girl didn't want a taste of the white meat back then?

Where did you think "high yellow" came from?

Is that unnatural like powder orange?

Anyway, you're cringy af.

Why not derp Meister?

Umm, other than the fact that a tranny is just a person with a mental disorder?
We give out statues for mental disorders, now? Next will it be someone who slits their wrists? derp

Why not derp Meister?

We give out statues for mental disorders, now? Next will it be someone who slits their wrists? derp

Actually I meant why not a statue of you representing your own mental disorder.

I'm not sure what this has to do with Barbara Rose who actually lived in Virginia.

Why not derp Meister?

Actually I meant why not a statue of you representing your own mental disorder.

I'm not sure what this has to do with Barbara Rose who actually lived in Virginia.

Everyone but a few will be asking, "who the hell is Barb Rose?"

Forum List

Back