NewsMax To Walkback Lies Against Voting Machine Company Trying To Avoid Large Civil Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Following rather close on the heels of crazy uncle Lou’s repudiation of his own bogus twaddle about election fraud, Newsmax is next at the plate. Now, when will the onanists at OANN decide to come clean?

Newsmax's Chris Ruddy tells me that the statement that's making the rounds will be aired on ALL Newsmax TV shows. This began over the weekend and will continue today.

Here it is: pic.twitter.com/h5i8uKrVPM
— S.V. Dáte (@svdate) December 21, 2020

The lawyer hired by the voting machine company is the one that got a meat packing plant a $177 million judgement against ABC News. Better make that apology real believable nutbags.

Following rather close on the heels of crazy uncle Lou’s repudiation of his own bogus twaddle about election fraud, Newsmax is next at the plate. Now, when will the onanists at OANN decide to come clean?

Newsmax's Chris Ruddy tells me that the statement that's making the rounds will be aired on ALL Newsmax TV shows. This began over the weekend and will continue today.

The lawyer hired by the voting machine company is the one that got a meat packing plant a $177 million judgement against ABC News. Better make that apology real believable nutbags.
Nice to see, but the Trumpsters are 100% sold anyway. Trump's still tweeting.

I wonder if Newsmax will be considered commie now.

That lawsuit will be laughed out of court.

I don't know all the facts, I do know what I saw on Election Night and I also know that China has some grand designs to topple the U.S and they will have plenty of assistance in doing so. I also know they needed Trump gone as he was blocking their, and their weak, limp wristed, cowardly, SOB, foreign supporters objectives. I also know I will never trust software to be on the level. Certainly not in a major election.

The West is going to find just how many are willing to help China. If someone like myself can see just how dominant they were going to be before Trump (they were supposed to be the largest economy already, but are not), and, what their objectives are from the mouth of the very Communist Party members patriots have fought against after Trump; then for certain those in positions of authorities and in Intel agencies see it too.

Once eve the bravest of citizens are resigned to the inevitable, the money will flow to them for their assistance and the treason will become rampant.

Yeah, complete bullshit.

Dominion will never sue anyone, they fear discovery above all else.

I wonder if you or your fellow Maoists will ever post anything that is even remotely factual?

Kind of doubt it.

I wonder if you or your fellow Maoists will ever post anything that is even remotely factual?

Kind of doubt it.
Not from the perspective of your alternate universe.

Oh! It's the old 'Kill the Messenger' strategy.

Conservatives get their information from conspiracy websites with a history of bad reporting.
4o5ksk.jpg

Kind of doubt it.

Mac, you post from Pluto. It ain't a planet! :abgg2q.jpg:

Funny how all you hacks have is a screen grab from TwatFace. Not even a claim from the lying fucks at CNN or any of the other little Goebbels. But yeah, you and skews are so credible that we'll just believe you with utterly no evidence...
:laugh:

What a drama queen.

Didn't you post this about FOX news as well?...that turned out to be BS and so is this...this thread needs to be moved to the whacko section....if you need to deceive you must be in the wrong...

Yeah, complete bullshit.

Dominion will never sue anyone, they fear discovery above all else.

It's not Dominion...

Antonio Mugica was in Boca Raton when an American presidential election really melted down in 2000, and he watched with shocked fascination as local government officials argued over hanging chads and butterfly ballots.

It was so bad, so incompetent, that Mr. Mugica, a young Venezuelan software engineer, decided to shift the focus of his digital security company, Smartmatic, which had been working for banks. It would offer its services to what would obviously be a growth industry: electronic voting machines. He began building a global company that ultimately provided voting machinery and software for elections from Brazil to Belgium and his native Venezuela. He even acquired an American company, then called Sequoia.

Last month, Mr. Mugica initially took it in stride when his company’s name started popping up in grief-addled Trump supporters’ wild conspiracy theories about the election.

“Of course I was surprised, but at the same time, it was pretty clear that these people were trying to discredit the election and they were throwing out 25 conspiracy theories in parallel,” he told me in an interview last week from Barbados, where his company has an office. “I thought it was so absurd that it was not going to have legs.”

But by Nov. 14, he knew he had a problem. That’s when Rudy Giuliani, serving as the president’s lawyer, suggested that one voting company, Dominion Voting Systems, had a sinister connection to vote counts in “Michigan, Arizona and Georgia and other states.” Mr. Giuliani declared on Twitter that the company “was a front for SMARTMATIC, who was really doing the computing. Look up SMARTMATIC and tweet me what you think?”

Soon his company, and a competitor, Dominion — which sells its services to about 1,900 of the county governments that administer elections across America — were at the center of Mr. Giuliani’s and Sidney Powell’s theories, and on the tongues of commentators on Fox News and its farther-right rivals, Newsmax and One America News...

Here’s the thing: Smartmatic wasn’t even used in the contested states. The company, now a major global player with over 300 employees, pulled out of the United States in 2007 after a controversy over its founders’ Venezuelan roots, and its only involvement this November was with a contract to help Los Angeles County run its election...

There won't be no lawsuit because Newsmax admitted it has no evidence of fraud.

Conservatives get their information from conspiracy websites with a history of bad reporting.

Like, websites that pushed the conspiracy that Russia and the Trump campaign colluded and that he was a Russian plant? You lapped it up like a cat with a bowl of milk.
Lee Edwin recently: "There was fraud:

Lee Edwin when asked to comment about Newsmax denying evidence of fraud:
Russia!

I doubt that. A lot of patently bullshit fake facts about a company like that deserves a lawsuit. I wish Dominion would do the same.

Like, websites that pushed the conspiracy that Russia and the Trump campaign colluded and that he was a Russian plant? You lapped it up like a cat with a bowl of milk.
Newsmax is a news organization, not an opinion website or blog, I thought. It's even in their name.

I NEVER heard a credible news service say Trump was a plant. They reported what was uncovered that tied him to Russian officials and government, reported their sources. Yes there was a lot of speculation, especially after he kissed Putin's ass in Helsinky (and golly now he's done it again), but bring me one MSM headline reporting FACT Trump is a Russian Plant.

That's what these far right news shows are doing. Reporting speculation as fact and not even having credible evidence to back it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back