Portland School District Workshops 'Equitable Grading Practices' That Outlaw Zeros for Cheating, Missing Work

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Portland Public Schools is workshopping new "equitable grading practices" that bar teachers from assigning "zeros" to students who cheat or fail to turn in assignments.

The district's initiative aims to address "racial disparities" and "inequities" in grading and instruction, a "journey" that the district began "during the pandemic”.

So they say whites are smarter, try harder, and are more responsible.

Sounds pretty racist to me.

And ‘equity’ is nothing but Marxism, so Portland educators are nothing but racist Marxists.

Those mugshots of the antifa assholes that were arrested in Portland during the riots, pretty much told the story. On appearance alone, I wouldn't want any one of them representing me or my company. I question their intelligence solely based on their actions during the riots. So now, Portland's solution to improve their uneducated kids is to lower the standards even more. That's like when Clinton added 100 points to everyone's SAT scores just for signing your name, so he could claim his education system was working. No wonder the kids are stupid.

Portland Public Schools is workshopping new "equitable grading practices" that bar teachers from assigning "zeros" to students who cheat or fail to turn in assignments.

The district's initiative aims to address "racial disparities" and "inequities" in grading and instruction, a "journey" that the district began "during the pandemic”.

So they say whites are smarter, try harder, and are more responsible.

Sounds pretty racist to me.

And ‘equity’ is nothing but Marxism, so Portland educators are nothing but racist Marxists.

It's Portland. They're only preparing those kids for real life careers, like spray painting graffiti, throwing bricks, and getting shot in the heart by kids named Kyle Rittenhouse.

I mean, how much education does one need to do do those jobs?

Portland is a Progressive utopia toilet.
Fake school grades do not solve problems.
Here is an idea.
Improve your schools.
Tell you kids to study.

zeropointzero.gif

Forum List

Back