How your education has fooled you, yet, almost totally

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
A lot is said about others that simply is not true. I read on this forum that Joe the Plumber was not really a Plumber. Why this was claimed puzzled me. Why did this poster give a damn at all? Was he trolling? Did he really think by saying Joe was not a plumber he added something here?

So I present this conversation by two very highly educated men. Watch all of it and you will more than likely learn something totally new to you. The Professional class of educators have made a living fooling most of you. If you have not been fooled, you are among the minority. Take this crap Carbon dioxide creates weather or climate. Even wikipedia is fooled into believing in this religion.

This is how college professors duped the scientific community.

A lot is said about others that simply is not true. I read on this forum that Joe the Plumber was not really a Plumber. Why this was claimed puzzled me. Why did this poster give a damn at all? Was he trolling? Did he really think by saying Joe was not a plumber he added something here?

So I present this conversation by two very highly educated men. Watch all of it and you will more than likely learn something totally new to you. The Professional class of educators have made a living fooling most of you. If you have not been fooled, you are among the minority. Take this crap Carbon dioxide creates weather or climate. Even wikipedia is fooled into believing in this religion.

Yeah, all the educated people, the whole world over, got together and decided to fool you, rubes. :itsok:

But talking about scammers... a wild guess... you adore the orange douchebag, right?

Yeah, all the educated people, the whole world over, got together and decided to fool you, rubes. :itsok:

But talking about scammers... a wild guess... you adore the orange douchebag, right?
I agree with what Vivek Ramaswamy said about Trump. By the way, he still is not guilty. Sadly the media persuaded the public that climate is a thing that is a danger.

But notice how. They took a gas that is excellent to make Earth green and damned it all to hell.

yeah but college professors are still stuck being college professors

I agree with what Vivek Ramaswamy said about Trump. By the way, he still is not guilty. Sadly the media persuaded the public that climate is a thing that is a danger.

But notice how. They took a gas that is excellent to make Earth green and damned it all to hell.
Blah...Blah... Translation: You adore the orange douchebag? So, I was right. Lucky guess.

But you hate scammers, right? How about people who create fake universities to scam people... oh, I don't know... schools like Trump U?

Hate it too or does that also get a pass?

Blah, they lost me when they claimed Pluto wasn't a planet anymore.
Neo-Con Astronomy

Some Plutonians say they live on a planet, other ones say it is little more than an asteroid, and a third group believes it is Mickey Mouse's dog.

In order to protect the free flow of plutonium at market prices, we must occupy Pluto and put an end to its sectarian violence.

They just decided that they would omit the knowledge most needed for success as a person, a spouse, a parent, and a citizen. Otherwise, they're doing great. :biggrin:

I owe my existence to a man and a woman being a man and a woman, not some mutilated proxy attempt.
You are like the people who thought Galileo ought be shut up. Louis Pasteur doubled the human lifespan with his germ theory of disease. Can't even imagine what the world would be like had he been shut up too. They damned sure tried.

You are like the people who thought Galileo ought be shut up. Louis Pasteur doubled the human lifespan with his germ theory of disease. Can't even imagine what the world would be like had he been shut up too. They damned sure tried.

The only side saying "shut up" is the left these days. Stop lying.

I prefer lefties to be allowed to spout their actual idiocy, and be called out for their lies.

Forum List

Back