Portland Mayor denies assistance to ice violates city's equal protection policy

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Portland Mayor Denies Assistance to ICE, Violates City’s Equal Protection Policy
During aggressive protests by criminal Occupy Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) rioters at federal facilities in Oregon, Portland’s Mayor implemented dangerously restrictive police procedures that ordered officers to ignore calls for help from federal law enforcement personnel under attack. Instead of proactive support, Portland Police Bureau (PPB) were limited to a passive “liaison” role with the Federal Protection Service (FSP). According to records obtained by Judicial Watch, PPB officers were only allowed to respond to life-threatening attacks and 911 calls made by ICE agents and FPS officers. Portland’s Mayor, Ted Wheeler, also serves as the city’s Police Bureau Commissioner. Wheeler has been a vocal proponent in his commitment to protect criminal illegal aliens, restrict gun rights and support burdensome climate policies. Under his direction, tensions among protestors and federal law enforcement officers started in mid-June with a camp at ICE facilities in the downtown area and ended in late July with piles of trash in the street. ICE Council leadership reported hard-left Antifa members were an active contingent among protestors who besieged the federal immigration processing offices, damaged property and injured officers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know they are lunatic in NY jus tlike Ca. both sides of the coast will end up being shit holes in a basket.

They will keep the horror from the public because gawd forbid they lose billions tourist money, once it gets bad enough it won't be possible ot hide it all. Watch.

Am i the only one who always assumes Mindwars threads and links are total bullshit? I wont even click on them because, i dont want to give Infowars any clicks.

Forum List

Back