Population Stabilization

This is a growing issue, and greatly affects our resources and our climate (not just weather) in a very significant way.

What are the thoughts?

Please note the article is not my view, its just an article. I'm asking the group what each of you think.

I think that it is logical to think our depletion of resources and damage to our climate would benefit from not adding a ton more people, I'm in disbelief that anyone actually has the courage to help make the change a reality. (Even I've seen the Dugger's show and others like them).

:disbelief:

It's called COVID-19, COVID-20, COVID-21
Well that is something more extreme than what this article suggests. I would hope that people would just approach the issue of "family planning" more seriously.

Family Planning to a left winger ends up in killing babies.......especially brown and black babies in the 3rd world....

Using your logic - family planning to a rightwinger means shooting them. Especially black and brown people in America.

You are way underplaying the fucked up shit required to hold these beliefs

Anyone involved in anti-natalism is one ass hair away from a eugenicist

Margaret Sanger? Are you kidding me?

Just your average climate change activists wants to keep most of the world poor so they can't emit carbon like we do.

Bill gates thinking the best way to end suffering is to just make sure poor children aren't born.

So many fucked up ideas in that vein.

In group/out group thinking is very normal. Your shit is not

You're so full of crap the methane you're producing is creating it's own little global warming cycle. I just hope you don't explode.

Birth control and abortion is not the same as euginics unless some power forces it on you. Get real. Women no longer have to have more babies than they can afford. What's YOUR solution for poor women having children they don't want and can't afford? That's rhetorical - I know the answer. Tough shit for the kids.

Taking birth control is not eugenics

Giving it to others as a "public service"?

lol

one ass hair away

They used to be much more open about it but it's taboo now.

Look into any long running charity/organization like planned parenthood. They call come from teh same root, eugenicists. They've just stopped saying the quiet part out loud

"poor people shouldn't have babies"

This is a growing issue, and greatly affects our resources and our climate (not just weather) in a very significant way.

What are the thoughts?

Please note the article is not my view, its just an article. I'm asking the group what each of you think.

I think that it is logical to think our depletion of resources and damage to our climate would benefit from not adding a ton more people, I'm in disbelief that anyone actually has the courage to help make the change a reality. (Even I've seen the Dugger's show and others like them).

:disbelief:

Bill Gates and thousands of the Cabal are all for population control. They do it by poisonous vaccines in Africa, mass abortions and experiments like Covid-19. Those are some evil human garbage. The world and especially the USA needs to wake up.

Forum List

Back