Population Stabilization

Agreed. Building a wall only keeps the population where they are. They are still out there. They still need to be fed and have other basic needs attended to.

Building border walls doesn't do any such thing.

I'm outta here now that I see you have no interest in the topic, other than to promote the Trump insanity. It's not for Canadians, it's for crazy people.

Family Planning to a left winger ends up in killing babies.......especially brown and black babies in the 3rd world....
This isn't the topic for a 'killing babies' discussion.

The NRA Song

Guns are neat, Guns are sweet
Guns the tool, what makes you cool.
Guns are fine, Guns are mine
Guns are things, that Jesus brings!
Guns for loonies, Guns for cons
Guns for Moonies, Guns for moms!
Guns are fun for everyone,
buy them up by the ton.
Guns for me, Guns for you,
Guns for nuts and children too!
Guns at home, Guns at work,
Guns at play, Guns berserk!
Tons and tons of great big Guns,
Are tons and tons of great big fun!
I’ve got Guns up my nose
‘tween my ears and by my toes.
I’m no fool, I’m so cool,
I take Guns to my school.
I take Guns to my car,
to the store and to the bar.
I got Guns in a drawer,
in my pocket and on the floor.
I got Guns on the wall,
behind the toilet and in the hall.
I got guns in my bed,
one is growing from my head!
Get a Gun and get it fast,
Gun-Gun shoot-shoot is a blast!

Let's take it to an appropriate topic. Get back to me on that.​

The first post mentions not adding more people, you doofus....so abortion is relevant to this topic especially as it applies to population control in the 3rd world by left wingers in Western nations...

And I normally don't react to assholes like you derailing threads, but no more.....I am reporting all you shitheads to moderators........What does the NRA have to do with this topic?

This is a growing issue, and greatly affects our resources and our climate (not just weather) in a very significant way.

What are the thoughts?

Please note the article is not my view, its just an article. I'm asking the group what each of you think.

I think that it is logical to think our depletion of resources and damage to our climate would benefit from not adding a ton more people, I'm in disbelief that anyone actually has the courage to help make the change a reality. (Even I've seen the Dugger's show and others like them).

:disbelief:

It's called COVID-19, COVID-20, COVID-21
Well that is something more extreme than what this article suggests. I would hope that people would just approach the issue of "family planning" more seriously.

Family Planning to a left winger ends up in killing babies.......especially brown and black babies in the 3rd world....

Using your logic - family planning to a rightwinger means shooting them. Especially black and brown people in America.

This is a growing issue, and greatly affects our resources and our climate (not just weather) in a very significant way.

What are the thoughts?

Please note the article is not my view, its just an article. I'm asking the group what each of you think.

I think that it is logical to think our depletion of resources and damage to our climate would benefit from not adding a ton more people, I'm in disbelief that anyone actually has the courage to help make the change a reality. (Even I've seen the Dugger's show and others like them).

Well that is something more extreme than what this article suggests. I would hope that people would just approach the issue of "family planning" more seriously.

Family planning to a rightwinger means shooting them. Especially black and brown people in America.

Yeah......what is it with that lie? More white people are shot by police, more unarmed white suspects are shot by police, police are less likely, not more likely to shoot black suspects...

Nothing you posted is accurate or true....

Black males are about 7% of the population but are responsible for over 50% of murder and 60% of violent crime......and their victims are primarily other black people...

You are an idiot spreading lies about this country, you dumb ass.....

What are the thoughts?

Family planning to a rightwinger means shooting them. Especially black and brown people in America.

You guys murder more black babies than your democrat party members did during the days they actually owned slaves....you put abortion clinics in black neighborhoods to kill black babies.....so stop pretending to care about minorities...

From the OP's article:
For America to deal effectively with climate change and many other critical environmental concerns, including biodiversity loss, deforestation, natural resource depletion, food production, pollution and congestion, requires a gradual transition to population stabilization.

There is a lot of merit here if we can move beyond the political canards (no, the left doesn't promote abortion to get rid of minorities - it promotes the right of CHOICE for women)

Too many people is a problem.
Too few people is a problem.
Too many people in resource scarce areas is a problem.
Too few people in resource rich areas is a problem

What leads to smaller families? Prosperity, education are the biggest factors. In poor cultures with inadequate or non existent safety nets or high child mortality rates - your future lies in having children to work the farm, business, etc. Another factor is access to birth control and accurate information. Poor mothers don't want child after child beyond what they can afford, but too often don't have access to the means to limit it or are prohibited by husbands and culture from getting it. Immigrants who come from other areas to the US, tend to have fewer children, matching the general trend in the US. In more prosperous and stable societies - parents recognize the value of education, have access to it and invest more resources in each child because they can. If you want to stabilize the population - it would be by finding ways to bring other societies up to a more prosporous level but that seems like a real Augean Stables task and we don't have a Hercules.

What are the thoughts?

Yeah......what is it with that lie? More white people are shot by police, more unarmed white suspects are shot by police, police are less likely, not more likely to shoot black suspects...

Nothing you posted is accurate or true....

Black males are about 7% of the population but are responsible for over 50% of murder and 60% of violent crime......and their victims are primarily other black people...

You are an idiot spreading lies about this country, you dumb ass.....

You're full of B.S. as usual if you think your claim is accurate or true you just spew the most recent talking points. This is not a crime thread dumb ass and it's not an abortion thread either.

What are the thoughts?

You guys murder more black babies than your democrat party members did during the days they actually owned slaves....you put abortion clinics in black neighborhoods to kill black babies.....so stop pretending to care about minorities...
More bullshit. Got a problem with woman having a choice? Take it elsewhere. Stop pretending you're concerned with race.

What are the thoughts?

Culling the population has been a goal of nearly every Scientist on the planet for the last 75 or so years. Sooner or later, don't you honestly think that they would EVENTUALLY take themselves seriously?

Perhaps NOW is the time - according to the egg-heads. The population. barely blinked when a million died.....so what will they do when 10 million, 20 million or even 50 million are sacrificed, in the name of "pandemic"??

Think about it. what if, we find out 3 years from now that those that were vaccinated actually received a "death sentence" in their arms??

Just something to "think" about.......................

What are the thoughts?

Using your logic - family planning to a rightwinger means shooting them. Especially black and brown people in America.

You are way underplaying the fucked up shit required to hold these beliefs

Anyone involved in anti-natalism is one ass hair away from a eugenicist

Margaret Sanger? Are you kidding me?

Just your average climate change activists wants to keep most of the world poor so they can't emit carbon like we do.

Bill gates thinking the best way to end suffering is to just make sure poor children aren't born.

So many fucked up ideas in that vein.

In group/out group thinking is very normal. Your shit is not

What are the thoughts?

Culling the population has been a goal of nearly every Scientist on the planet for the last 75 or so years. Sooner or later, don't you honestly think that they would EVENTUALLY take themselves seriously?

Perhaps NOW is the time - according to the egg-heads. The population. barely blinked when a million died.....so what will they do when 10 million, 20 million or even 50 million are sacrificed, in the name of "pandemic"??

Think about it. what if, we find out 3 years from now that those that were vaccinated actually received a "death sentence" in their arms??

Just something to "think" about.......................

"Culling the population has been a goal of nearly every Scientist on the planet for the last 75 or so years"

Wut lol

Most scientists have no opinion on those issues because it's not their specialty. What the fuck are you talking about?

What could have possibly gave you this impression but headlines? Which can be generated by one scientist.

The people doing this shit are almost uniformly not scientists. Women have lead this, women are not scientists, unless you count the social "sciences", certainly weren't 75 years ago.

Bill Gates is not a scientist either

What are the thoughts?

Pure, 100% BULLSHIT!

Your climate change bullshit it BULLSHIT.
And the fearmongering about the population has been going on since the 60's. Once the lies are exposed, the numbers get changed and the lies start all over again.
Population stabilization? Newspeak for ZPG, zero population growth that was foisted on us in the 70s while the rest of the world, exception China, continued to grow at record pace. Now we are being inundated by the countries who had unbridled population growth over the last five decades. Population stabilization sounds like one child per family--hmm where have we heard that before, hmmm? CCP Joe bringing more Chinese policies to American soil?

What are the thoughts?

More bullshit. Got a problem with woman having a choice? Take it elsewhere. Stop pretending you're concerned with race.

I have no problem with women having a choice, I have a problem with them killing babies.

The only ones pretending to be concerned about race is you guys, you simply use race as a weapon and a shield in your quest for power and control.

What are the thoughts?

Know what is more deadly to humans than Climate Change?

Not having abundant, affordable energy, and it hurts the poor people the most.

Refrigeration, heating, cooling, SUVs instead of mopeds, hot water - they all save lives.

The next time your power is out, give some thought to how critically important that powerline powering everything in your house for $10 per day is.

The Democrats aren't really serious about addressing Climate Change. They want to control carbon, because when you control carbon, you control literally everything - agriculture, energy, trade, businesses, the economy, even life itself.

If the Dems were actually interested addressing Climate Change, they would close the border. When a person immigrates from the developing world to the US, their carbon footprint increases by an order of magnitude or more, as they move into a big house with lots of appliances and an SUV in the driveway.

What are the thoughts?

Gates is here to offer you a depopulation plan. He's all the rage with big tech and media.

There is an old conspiracy theory called “Agenda 21” which I remembered when COVID-19 started to spread around the world.

If there was any truth to the theory that the UN planned to reduce the world’s population by 90% using COVID-19, Trump screwed things up by his warp speed development of the vaccines to stop the spread of the coronavirus.

What are the thoughts?

You are way underplaying the fucked up shit required to hold these beliefs

Anyone involved in anti-natalism is one ass hair away from a eugenicist

Margaret Sanger? Are you kidding me?

Just your average climate change activists wants to keep most of the world poor so they can't emit carbon like we do.

Bill gates thinking the best way to end suffering is to just make sure poor children aren't born.

So many fucked up ideas in that vein.

In group/out group thinking is very normal. Your shit is not

You're so full of crap the methane you're producing is creating it's own little global warming cycle. I just hope you don't explode.

Birth control and abortion is not the same as euginics unless some power forces it on you. Get real. Women no longer have to have more babies than they can afford. What's YOUR solution for poor women having children they don't want and can't afford? That's rhetorical - I know the answer. Tough shit for the kids.

There is an old conspiracy theory called “Agenda 21” which I remembered when COVID-19 started to spread around the world.

If there was any truth to the theory that the UN planned to reduce the world’s population by 90% using COVID-19, Trump screwed things up by his warp speed development of the vaccines to stop the spread of the coronavirus.

That's just nuts.

What are the thoughts?

I have no problem with women having a choice, I have a problem with them killing babies.

The only ones pretending to be concerned about race is you guys, you simply use race as a weapon and a shield in your quest for power and control.

Umh....WHO brought race into this?

Population stabilization? Newspeak for ZPG, zero population growth that was foisted on us in the 70s while the rest of the world, exception China, continued to grow at record pace. Now we are being inundated by the countries who had unbridled population growth over the last five decades.
This is known as "The Great Replacement", and it's required of white supremacists that they believe it's real.

Forum List

Back