Population of Seoul, 38 Million ?

Trump accosted a fine honest reporter the other day, basically to STFU, then Mr. Smarty Pants, who knows more about SK than anyone, and more about Seoul than anyone (LOL), "I know SK better than anyone, it's a very tight, do you know how many people in Seoul, do you know how big the city of Seoul is? 38 million people, that bigger than anything we have, 38 million people all tightly wound together." djt

Elevation of Seoul is 38m.
Honest mix up for a guy that "Knows SK better than anyone."

What a tard. Dotard.

Seriously?

He was talking to a reporter and he did not have the reporter beaten and whipped?

What a nice guy. I hope this softness, is not a sign of weakness.
Intelligent people fail to see your attempted point.
You care to clarify?
trump is a dotard.

It is a quite a show of restraint to be talking to people, that primarily just spout "fighting words" all the time.

It is a game doomed to failure. When people are looking for a fight, sooner or later, they will get it.

Trump is kidding himself, treating these people like... not thugs.

These RWI's (right wing idiots) will cling to any LIE trump tells them.
Trump Lies.
RWI's defend him.
That is our current (R) party.

Trump Lies.
RWI's defend him.

You are assuming that Trump knew the population of seoul korea and lied for some reason?

Or are you just throwing shit against a wall, like a monkey?

Trump Lies.
RWI's defend him.

You are assuming that Trump knew the population of seoul korea and lied for some reason?

Why you continue to defend this dotard amazes me and most of America,
Trump actually said "I know more about SK than anyone."

Never ask a question that you don't know the answer to.
trumpstain failed this, bigly.
He mistook 38meters of Elevation for a population of 9+Million.

He tried to challenge a reporter, and he failed.

Trump accosted a fine honest reporter the other day, basically to STFU, then Mr. Smarty Pants, who knows more about SK than anyone, and more about Seoul than anyone (LOL), "I know SK better than anyone, it's a very tight, do you know how many people in Seoul, do you know how big the city of Seoul is? 38 million people, that bigger than anything we have, 38 million people all tightly wound together." djt

What a tard. Dotard.

"I been to 55 of the 57 states." BHO Tard

Trump Lies.
RWI's defend him.

Why you continue to defend this dotard amazes me and most of America,
Trump actually said "I know more about SK than anyone."

Never ask a question that you don't know the answer to.
trumpstain failed this, bigly.
He mistook 38meters of Elevation for a population of 9+Million.

He tried to challenge a reporter, and he failed.

You called him a liar. That requires that he knew the answer and lied for some reason.

That is a silly thing to claim.

What a tard. Dotard.

"I been to 55 of the 57 states." BHO Tard

"I take NO responsibility at ALL." djt.
But you must respect me and admire me and say so publicly.

The United States of America has NEVER seen such a poor leader.
trump is a total Failure.

ou called him a liar. That requires that he knew the answer and lied for some reason.

When he says "I know more SK than anyone" well, should he know the population and the ELEVATION.

He got one of those correct. LOL at this fucking clown.

ou called him a liar. That requires that he knew the answer and lied for some reason.

When he says "I know more SK than anyone" well, should he know the population and the ELEVATION.

He got one of those correct. LOL at this fucking clown.

So, is he a clown, making a joke? A fool being wrong? A liar, lying?

YOu know, words actually have MEANINGS. They are not just shit to throw against a wall to see what sticks.

Ironically, when you look at a single action, and call it three different things, you are a clown, saying stupid shit, or lying.

YOu know, words actually have MEANINGS. They are not just shit to throw against a wall to see what sticks.

Ironically, when you look at a single action, and call it three different things, you are a clown, saying stupid shit, or lying.

WTF are you spewing?
trump is an idiot, and we ALL know it.

He asked a question, looking for a serious answer, then answered his own question incorrectly.
There was no trolling, no joking, no lying, no throwing shit against a wall.
The dude is a CLOWN.

He flat out thought he was correct, but the TRUTH shows he is a clown. A shitshow. A total Mess.

What a tard. Dotard.

Trumpies will be in a frenzy defending the lies the orange idiot utters evry day.

WTF are you spewing?

He asked a question, looking for a serious answer, then answered his own question incorrectly.
The dude is a CLOWN.

He flat out thought he was correct, but the TRUTH shows he is a clown. A shitshow. A total Mess.

So, your final response is he is a "clown", so earlier, when you were calling a "liar" and a "fool" (for being wrong),

that was you being what? Where you lying about someone you hate to just smear him extra?

Was it you being a fool, being unable to know that the words you were saying, did not make sense?

Or ironically, are you just a clown? Unable to even hold it together enough to lie or be honestly mistaken on a fact?

YOu know, I used to say that liberals, had the self awareness of a potted plant.

BUt then some one pointed out that plants, will lean towards the sun.

Which is more than we get from you libs.

WTF are you spewing?

The dude is a CLOWN.

So, your final response is he is a "clown", so earlier, when you were calling a "liar" and a "fool" (for being wrong),

that was you being what? Where you lying about someone you hate to just smear him extra?

Was it you being a fool, being unable to know that the words you were saying, did not make sense?

Or ironically, are you just a clown? Unable to even hold it together enough to lie or be honestly mistaken on a fact?

YOu know, I used to say that liberals, had the self awareness of a potted plant.

Next time you post, please provide us with the decoder ring, so we can decipher what you are trying to say.

WTF are you spewing?

The dude is a CLOWN.

Next time you post, please provide us with the decoder ring, so we can decipher what you are trying to say.

Winco has been making sloppy, and contradictory accusations.

I am pointing out, that in his posts, he is guilt of the same sins that he is supposedly so upset about.

President Trump neither lies or tells the truth. He simply says whatever he thinks will make him look better. Truth and lies mean nothing to him, as the only thing that matter is his ego.

President Trump neither lies or tells the truth. He simply says whatever he thinks will make him look better. Truth and lies mean nothing to him, as the only thing that matter is his ego.

Winco, accused him of lying. And then of being wrong. And then of being a clown.

Do you now understand the point of my post?

If he was honestly and stupidly wrong, he was not lying. If he was just being a clown, he was not trying to lie, nor what he really "wrong", as in he would not have been trying to make a factual statement.

WORDS mean stuff. IF you just throw them out there, without concern for those meanings, like winco was, than you are, ironically being a clown.

WTF are you spewing?

The dude is a CLOWN.

He was not lying when he said he knew the population of Seoul...because he never said he knew the population of Seoul.....and proved it when he said it was 38 million....its 51 million people in all of South Korea...

but he did say he knows more about South Korea than anyone else -- that would be a lie....but to the Trump sycophant, they will write that off as Trump just boasting....

Something whimsical to just dismiss..and if you say anything about it or criticize it in anyway, you suffer from TDS...

Meanwhile there are Trump sycophants on this same post saying "57 states" in defense of their cult leader--- but I am sure that isn't ODS is it?

Forum List

Back