Pope says homosexuality not a crime

It rather makes one wonder why the church would demand celibacy from priests and nuns at the age of maximum sexual need and desire, and then be surprised when the priests so often diddle boys and girls.

Not much the church does makes sense, and the Pope's recent declaration seems to have Freudian Slip undercurrents.
Maybe there is evil and corruption and it is there to try to steal one's faith. But I believe in God. I understand what world this is already.

So has poor policy decisions.
This happens in all groups just read one about two gay parents that did pedo stuff to their adopted sons. Do I blame all gay parents NO of course not. This happens to every group evil people infiltrate and pretend to believe what that group believes and then they do evil acts. I have yet to read the gay coalition denouncing the gay fathers' behavior.

There are many sins in the Bible that are not crimes and should not be.
Our laws determine criminal acts, not the Bible

Bitchy Irish Karen Ass says that sins are crimes in God's eyes.

Wonder how she feels about Trump and his many cases of adultery? If homosexuality is a crime because it's a sin, then the punishments that people want to impose for homosexuality should also be applied to people who commit adultery, or don't honor their parents, eh? Maybe also to those good God fearing Christians who are workaholics who refuse to honor the Sabbath as well.

Forum List

Back