Pope says homosexuality not a crime

Bitchy Irish Karen Ass says that sins are crimes in God's eyes.

Wonder how she feels about Trump and his many cases of adultery? If homosexuality is a crime because it's a sin, then the punishments that people want to impose for homosexuality should also be applied to people who commit adultery, or don't honor their parents, eh? Maybe also to those good God fearing Christians who are workaholics who refuse to honor the Sabbath as well.

Oh boy, Tricycle dude is butthurt

I don't. I don't think anyone really knows what went on millions of years ago.
Yet, when God created man, with intelligent design (except for the fucking stupid Joe Biden Voters) you can see how much thought went into HIS creations. If there was no intelligent design we would all look like a Picasso paiting.

Picasso's weeping woman.

il_1140xN.2853946895_5fmm.jpg

Bitchy Irish Karen Ass says that sins are crimes in God's eyes.

Wonder how she feels about Trump and his many cases of adultery? If homosexuality is a crime because it's a sin, then the punishments that people want to impose for homosexuality should also be applied to people who commit adultery, or don't honor their parents, eh? Maybe also to those good God fearing Christians who are workaholics who refuse to honor the Sabbath as well.
So Joe is an adulterer and a pedo what now?

A child is far more likely to be sexually abused in public education.

Let me guess you hang around schools?

I'm well aware of the Church's failure at child abuse and I'm a staunch advocate of keeping queer priests out of it
Oh come off your bible thumping high horse. You should try the impossible and confess your own numerable sins.

Proudly bisexual!!! I think humans should just have sex and give each other hugs. This being fearful of something that has no proof isn't good for our species.

To the credit of the Catholic church![

If it can be said to be creditable when in fact that church is being forced to amend their beliefs to stay in sync with the modern world of science.

It's acceptance of Darwinian evolution over creation has been more than just the slippery slope that leads to reality. It can be seen to be thier betrayal of the fact that Christianity was always lies.

To the credit of the Catholic church![

If it can be said to be creditable when in fact that church is being forced to amend their beliefs to stay in sync with the modern world of science.

It's acceptance of Darwinian evolution over creation has been more than just the slippery slope that leads to reality. It can be seen to be thier betrayal of the fact that Christianity was always lies.
Must be true when they use bold text.

It rather makes one wonder why the church would demand celibacy from priests and nuns at the age of maximum sexual need and desire, and then be surprised when the priests so often diddle boys and girls.

Not much the church does makes sense, and the Pope's recent declaration seems to have Freudian Slip undercurrents.
you know....you are absolutely right on this. Why would the pope do this except perhaps it absolves him/priests of homosexual sins. THey've had a terrible record on punishing offending priests and making things right with the victims and their families. Same can be said for teachers..in this country i'm talking about now....they seem to have quite a problem with...if not actively engaging in sex acts with the under age then definitely encouraging it and making it seem normal.

we're perfectly happy with you goin' your way and we go ours...but Noooooooo...you gotta keep bringing it up and starting trouble. Then you think WE aren't supposed to respond. Well let me remind you...this is a discussion board...and you get to insert your opinion and SO. DO. WE.
He seems to be perfectly happy to voice his opinion, while respecting the rights of others to state theirs.

For your abuse against him and your accusation that he's causing trouble, I would suggest he would be right to penalize you for that.

He seems to be perfectly happy to voice his opinion, while respecting the rights of others to state theirs.

For your abuse against him and your accusation that he's causing trouble, I would suggest he would be right to penalize you for that.
um okay.... for saying he's 'causing trouble'. you lefties. you have become soooooooo soft.

Forum List

Back