Pope fails on promise to address child sex abuse

He is a Jesuit.....what do you expect? You would be floored to learn how many people in places of power that have been Jesuit trained or attended an Ivy League school and belonged to a Jesuit secret society like Skull and Bones.
Any outfit that does this to children then protects the predators should be labeled a criminal organization , people in both sides of the political spectrum should agree on this. I am surprised that more victims and their families didn't take matters into their own hands against their predators

It's not that easy, Guno. The families who are staunch Catholics either do not believe their own children or they know the truth but tell them that the matter is not to be talked about. The Catholic church must come first (they are brainwashed to believe that). That is the message and the other one is that children are to be seen and not heard. I was told that on a daily basis. Seen but not heard.
He is a Jesuit.....what do you expect? You would be floored to learn how many people in places of power that have been Jesuit trained or attended an Ivy League school and belonged to a Jesuit secret society like Skull and Bones.
Any outfit that does this to children then protects the predators should be labeled a criminal organization , people in both sides of the political spectrum should agree on this. I am surprised that more victims and their families didn't take matters into their own hands against their predators

It's not that easy, Guno. The families who are staunch Catholics either do not believe their own children or they know the truth but tell them that the matter is not to be talked about. The Catholic church must come first (they are brainwashed to believe that). That is the message and the other one is that children are to be seen and not heard. I was told that on a daily basis. Seen but not heard.

You are pretty sharp...you know about how the Jesuit order of the Illuminati, freemasonry, the P2 lodge and the Vatican are tied together and how pedophilia is used in black masses. The truth was really getting put out there back in 2014 before the false flag event that was Charlie Hebdo took this scandal out of the MSM. These monsters know how to re-direct our attention....very sad.
I find you to be quite well informed on these subjects too, Dale. The difficulty lies in how to break it down into a simple message that others will understand. I find far too many people are in the dark about what is going on. They don't realize there are Jesuit trained / educated liars infiltrating our churches and working their way into teaching positions -they pretend to be Christians and most folks (even the Pastors) are none the wiser. I'm finding them inside every church I visit these days. It's truly disturbing to see what is going on.

You are right as rain on that..... which is why I haven't gone to any churches to ask to speak to the congregation on a Wednesday night or a Bible study night because you do not know which churches have been infiltrated and which ones haven't. Through my studying, research and due diligence..I have acquired knowledge and it is so clear to me. I can now see that everything I went through beforehand was preparing me for this time in my life. I care about everyone..even the ones that attack me because they just don't know any better. I was where they are...I believed everything I was told and taught so I can't be too hard o them. I just want to get the message out that we have the power to turn things around. Hold me up in prayer and I will do the same for you.

Dale, as far as I can tell they have all been infiltrated. In my own church they are there and they know who I am because witches see in the spiritual realm (they work in that realm with demons) and can see the angels of the LORD that surround me. (I know who they are too though - because the LORD has pointed them out to me) They see the light of Jesus Christ on me and when the high praises of God begin to move during worship I can see how uncomfortable they get. The stronger the presence of the LORD, the more they squirm. I've seen some who couldn't take it and had to pretend they were going to the restroom - ha! ha! Listen - the wheat and the tares will grow together and if we start identifying who the tares are the wheat could be harmed (their faith could be shaken or destroyed).

But here is the good news, Dale. The LORD gave my husband a dream recently. In all the years I've been married to him he has never had a dream like this. In the dream he was standing in church watching as a man who was full of the Holy Spirit came up beside each member inside our church. When he stood next to them, they ran out of the church. They couldn't stand in the presence of that anointing. This continued and my husband said that at the end - very few were left remaining inside of our church.

What will happen to those who fled and left the building? They will be counted with the wicked and swept away in the coming judgment. You know, when the flood came Noah and his family were kept by God while the wicked "outside" were all swept away and destroyed. What does the word of God say? As it was in the days of Noah......

If you search the Scriptures you'll find that it was the tares that were bundled up and removed and burned in fire. The wheat was gathered and kept in the barn - which is a picture of the ark. Yes, the Christians who are sold out for God will suffer persecution but they will not suffer the wrath of God -that is for the tares and the world. The Lord confirmed to me years ago that 75% of the church is living in sin and will be destroyed with the wicked when His judgment falls. I've had two confirmations of that in that ex-Satanists who served Lucifer and are now born again Christians said that Lucifer told them that 75% of the church are open season for him and he is able to defeat them and destroy them. Think about that. 75% of the church is living in sin and is going to face the same judgment the world will face. If that isn't a reason to live holy and separated from the world - I do not know what is.

Dale, one more thing - for years I stayed out of the churches for the exact same reason you're giving here - but as unpleasant as it may be- I believe the LORD wants you back in there. He sent me to the place I am in and although I tried to get out of it once - I have accepted that He put me there and I am responsible to pray for every single person in there. Even the tares whom Satan has sown into my church - I pray for them that they will repent. God has his own watchmen on the wall.

You are pretty sharp...you know about how the Jesuit order of the Illuminati, freemasonry, the P2 lodge and the Vatican are tied together and how pedophilia is used in black masses. The truth was really getting put out there back in 2014 before the false flag event that was Charlie Hebdo took this scandal out of the MSM. These monsters know how to re-direct our attention....very sad.
I find you to be quite well informed on these subjects too, Dale. The difficulty lies in how to break it down into a simple message that others will understand. I find far too many people are in the dark about what is going on. They don't realize there are Jesuit trained / educated liars infiltrating our churches and working their way into teaching positions -they pretend to be Christians and most folks (even the Pastors) are none the wiser. I'm finding them inside every church I visit these days. It's truly disturbing to see what is going on.

You are right as rain on that..... which is why I haven't gone to any churches to ask to speak to the congregation on a Wednesday night or a Bible study night because you do not know which churches have been infiltrated and which ones haven't. Through my studying, research and due diligence..I have acquired knowledge and it is so clear to me. I can now see that everything I went through beforehand was preparing me for this time in my life. I care about everyone..even the ones that attack me because they just don't know any better. I was where they are...I believed everything I was told and taught so I can't be too hard o them. I just want to get the message out that we have the power to turn things around. Hold me up in prayer and I will do the same for you.

Dale, as far as I can tell they have all been infiltrated. In my own church they are there and they know who I am because witches see in the spiritual realm (they work in that realm with demons) and can see the angels of the LORD that surround me. (I know who they are too though - because the LORD has pointed them out to me) They see the light of Jesus Christ on me and when the high praises of God begin to move during worship I can see how uncomfortable they get. The stronger the presence of the LORD, the more they squirm. I've seen some who couldn't take it and had to pretend they were going to the restroom - ha! ha! Listen - the wheat and the tares will grow together and if we start identifying who the tares are the wheat could be harmed (their faith could be shaken or destroyed).

But here is the good news, Dale. The LORD gave my husband a dream recently. In all the years I've been married to him he has never had a dream like this. In the dream he was standing in church watching as a man who was full of the Holy Spirit came up beside each member inside our church. When he stood next to them, they ran out of the church. They couldn't stand in the presence of that anointing. This continued and my husband said that at the end - very few were left remaining inside of our church.

What will happen to those who fled and left the building? They will be counted with the wicked and swept away in the coming judgment. You know, when the flood came Noah and his family were kept by God while the wicked "outside" were all swept away and destroyed. What does the word of God say? As it was in the days of Noah......

If you search the Scriptures you'll find that it was the tares that were bundled up and removed and burned in fire. The wheat was gathered and kept in the barn - which is a picture of the ark. Yes, the Christians who are sold out for God will suffer persecution but they will not suffer the wrath of God -that is for the tares and the world. The Lord confirmed to me years ago that 75% of the church is living in sin and will be destroyed with the wicked when His judgment falls. I've had two confirmations of that in that ex-Satanists who served Lucifer and are now born again Christians said that Lucifer told them that 75% of the church are open season for him and he is able to defeat them and destroy them. Think about that. 75% of the church is living in sin and is going to face the same judgment the world will face. If that isn't a reason to live holy and separated from the world - I do not know what is.

I have been worried about the state of the church for a very long time where the Pastor has no sense of urgency and preaches about "feel good" stuff. As a mentor, he is suppose to help strengthen their spiritual muscle for when the time comes and you have to be strong in order to stand your ground and I don't see it in the churches today. I don't feel right going just for the sake of going when I know more of what is happening then the Pastor does. I pray constantly and He guides me. I wouldn't know the stuff that I do had it not been for Him. I give Him all the praise and glory. My Bible is worn and well marked and I also have a network of good Christian friends so that always helps. BTW, that was quite a dream your husband had......like the Bible says, people will have dreams and visions as the end time approaches. I believe that there is some very tough sledding ahead. Good on ya....

@DaleSmith One thing I need to add for the record - the church God put me in - both the Pastor and his son were BOTH called by the LORD to preach. That is a very rare thing and I count myself blessed because it is so rare to have not one but TWO MEN who were actually called by the Lord Jesus Christ into the ministry as Pastors. How did I discern that both of them were called by God? Neither of them wanted to do it! You'll find that to be the common denominator for those who are called of God. They don't want to get behind that pulpit and preach but they obey God and do it because they love the LORD.

A truly called Pastor / Preacher has to be almost dragged into the pulpit and made to preach. The Pastor / Preacher that isn't called of God is the one who is looking for any way possible to get himself into a teaching position and behind that pulpit. Ask them to preach and they will LEAP AT THE FIRST OPPORTUNITY. Ask a man of God who is called to do it and he wants to run! lol. It's always been that way and I believe it will most likely always be that way.

@DaleSmith One thing I need to add for the record - the church God put me in - both the Pastor and his son were BOTH called by the LORD to preach. That is a very rare thing and I count myself blessed because it is so rare to have not one but TWO MEN who were actually called by the Lord Jesus Christ into the ministry as Pastors. How did I discern that both of them were called by God? Neither of them wanted to do it! You'll find that to be the common denominator for those who are called of God. They don't want to get behind that pulpit and preach but they obey God and do it because they love the LORD.

A truly called Pastor / Preacher has to be almost dragged into the pulpit and made to preach. The Pastor / Preacher that isn't called of God is the one who is looking for any way possible to get himself into a teaching position and behind that pulpit. Ask them to preach and they will LEAP AT THE FIRST OPPORTUNITY. Ask a man of God who is called to do it and he wants to run! lol. It's always been that way and I believe it will most likely always be that way.

Very true....I know that I fought doing what I am doing now and it can be very discouraging but this is my calling. I am hoping that God will give me a chance to speak to some large groups. I can only reach so many on the internet. I think hearing the impact of the words would be more effective than seeing it in print. I will simply let God work that out.

I have been worried about the state of the church for a very long time where the Pastor has no sense of urgency and preaches about "feel good" stuff. As a mentor, he is suppose to help strengthen their spiritual muscle for when the time comes and you have to be strong in order to stand your ground and I don't see it in the churches today. I don't feel right going just for the sake of going when I know more of what is happening then the Pastor does. I pray constantly and He guides me. I wouldn't know the stuff that I do had it not been for Him. I give Him all the praise and glory. My Bible is worn and well marked and I also have a network of good Christian friends so that always helps. BTW, that was quite a dream your husband had......like the Bible says, people will have dreams and visions as the end time approaches. I believe that there is some very tough sledding ahead. Good on ya....

The closer you are to the LORD the more clearly you will see what is going on. The clearer the air, the clearer the vision. You may even wish that you didn't know what you know because of how grieved you feel over it. I do understand what you are going through, Dale. If it is of any comfort to you, you are not alone. I will be keeping you in my prayers and please keep me in yours. Our greatest opposition is not from the world but from false brethren who have crept into the churches in order to destroy it.

The closer you are to the LORD the more clearly you will see what is going on. The clearer the air, the clearer the vision. You may even wish that you didn't know what you know because of how grieved you feel over it. I do understand what you are going through, Dale. If it is of any comfort to you, you are not alone. I will be keeping you in my prayers and please keep me in yours. Our greatest opposition is not from the world but from false brethren who have crept into the churches in order to destroy it.

You got that right, I often wish I didn't know the things that I do but you can't "unlearn" truth. This has brought me back to God and I have changed a lot of things I was doing that He would frown on. I have placed my life in His hands. I look forward to that victory hug from Him some day. Hugs and prayers always...

Forum List

Back