Poor America poor republicans

NOT gonna happin!!

Sure it will, Eddie will just adjust his account information and show a gazillion dollars in gains LOL Looks like an online trading account like Yahoo has, you can go back years and add or take away buys and adjust purchase prices, shares bought or owned, etc

lol keep making up bs to support yourself ......now go play with rest of your dolts

LOL It was pretty easy to out you....think hard and you'll see your mistake :rolleyes:
listen stupid there's no way I can show you positive proof and you know it I didn't make up those #'s and do the math so you just can go on and not believe me No skin off my back

That's why you shouldn't have bragged about it....Yahoo gazzilionare. LOL

the typical leftie. gets spanked and then resorts to name calling. poor dears:boohoo:

NOT gonna happin!!

Sure it will, Eddie will just adjust his account information and show a gazillion dollars in gains LOL Looks like an online trading account like Yahoo has, you can go back years and add or take away buys and adjust purchase prices, shares bought or owned, etc

lol keep making up bs to support yourself ......now go play with rest of your dolts

LOL It was pretty easy to out you....think hard and you'll see your mistake :rolleyes:
listen stupid there's no way I can show you positive proof and you know it I didn't make up those #'s and do the math so you just can go on and not believe me No skin off my back

just a few million ...no big deal

:lame2:

:lame2:
Instead of just sitting down and admit defeat, they just go on:dig:

Forum List

Back