Poor America poor republicans

want to see the 111 k I made today sassy ?? don't fret sassy, dems are just naturally smarter than you republicans

want to see the 111 k I made today sassy ??

I want to see it.

dems are just naturally smarter than you republicans

The Dems I see in Chicago are pretty dumb.
Day Change **

+$118,089.62...................sorry I made a small mistake with the final number

I made +$3,024,000.34.......see how that works? LOL
yeah sass you left out the days change

and you left out this sass you poor pub
otal Accounts Value *

$3,643,074.62
Total Cash & Cash Investments

$111,424.50
Total Market Value

$3,531,650.12
Day Change **

+$118,089.62

now go pee on someone else

want to see the 111 k I made today sassy ?? don't fret sassy, dems are just naturally smarter than you republicans

I want to see it.

Day Change **

+$118,089.62...................sorry I made a small mistake with the final number

otal Accounts Value *

$3,643,074.62

$111,424.50
Total Market Value

$3,531,650.12
Day Change **

+$118,089.62

So how did you do it?

I want to see it.

Day Change **

otal Accounts Value *

$3,643,074.62

$111,424.50
Total Market Value

$3,531,650.12
Day Change **

+$118,089.62

So how did you do it?
invested in the market ..got lucky got fb cheap got aapl cheap couple of others ,,,went all in

Day Change **

otal Accounts Value *

$3,643,074.62

$111,424.50
Total Market Value

$3,531,650.12
Day Change **

+$118,089.62

So how did you do it?
invested in the market ..got lucky got fb cheap got aapl cheap couple of others ,,,went all in
With no marginal loans?

otal Accounts Value *

$3,643,074.62

$111,424.50
Total Market Value

$3,531,650.12
Day Change **

+$118,089.62

So how did you do it?
With no marginal loans?

used margin 0ne time for 3 months borrowed 200,000...LIBOR

otal Accounts Value *

$3,643,074.62

$111,424.50
Total Market Value

$3,531,650.12
Day Change **

+$118,089.62

So how did you do it?
With no marginal loans?

The guys I have met made their biggest gains in the agriculture futures market, if you like to gamble on the weather...

otal Accounts Value *

$3,643,074.62

$111,424.50
Total Market Value

$3,531,650.12
Day Change **

+$118,089.62

So how did you do it?
With no marginal loans?

The guys I have met made their biggest gains in the agriculture futures market, if you like to gamble on the weather...

folks made billions when the housing market tanked I'm not that smart but have been lucky with the market and RE and believe me I'm only posting this cause I want to stick it up ---------of Sass who thinks shes hot s---

I'm noticing Eddie only posts on the markets when it's up.....dope

I want to see it.

Day Change **

That's all? I made almost a half million just yesterday. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

So how did you do it?
With no marginal loans?

folks made billions when the housing market tanked I'm not that smart but have been lucky with the market and RE and believe me I'm only posting this cause I want to stick it up ---------of Sass who thinks shes hot s---

And with all this money, you support a party that wants to take most of it away from you. How could we not believe that???

With no marginal loans?

And with all this money, you support a party that wants to take most of it away from you. How could we not believe that???
Why my goodness, those poor, poor rich people..They have it so rough...

man that Obama, he be the man

how everyone isn't wanting to kiss the ground he walks. beats the hell out of me

good gawd, Jim Jones Cultish:rolleyes-41:

With no marginal loans?

Why my goodness, those poor, poor rich people..They have it so rough...

So is that how our federal government is supposed to target people, by how rough they have it?

Day Change **

otal Accounts Value *

$3,643,074.62

$111,424.50
Total Market Value

$3,531,650.12
Day Change **

+$118,089.62

So how did you do it?

If I had a dollar for every time I heard someone claim they got FB and AAPL cheap I wouldn't need to invest. :rolleyes:

So how did you do it?
With no marginal loans?

I still don't believe you, you're sticking it up nobody. LOL

I'll need about 4 more days like that to get even

NOT gonna happin!!

Sure it will, Eddie will just adjust his account information and show a gazillion dollars in gains LOL Looks like an online trading account like Yahoo has, you can go back years and add or take away buys and adjust purchase prices, shares bought or owned, etc

lol keep making up bs to support yourself ......now go play with rest of your dolts

NOT gonna happin!!

Sure it will, Eddie will just adjust his account information and show a gazillion dollars in gains LOL Looks like an online trading account like Yahoo has, you can go back years and add or take away buys and adjust purchase prices, shares bought or owned, etc

lol keep making up bs to support yourself ......now go play with rest of your dolts

LOL It was pretty easy to out you....think hard and you'll see your mistake :rolleyes:

NOT gonna happin!!

LOL It was pretty easy to out you....think hard and you'll see your mistake :rolleyes:
listen stupid there's no way I can show you positive proof and you know it I didn't make up those #'s and do the math so you just can go on and not believe me No skin off my back

NOT gonna happin!!

listen stupid there's no way I can show you positive proof and you know it I didn't make up those #'s and do the math so you just can go on and not believe me No skin off my back

That's why you shouldn't have bragged about it....Yahoo gazzilionare. LOL

Forum List

Back