Pompeo verbally assaulted an NPR reporter.

She is more credible than Pompeo.

So, I ask what "Truth" she was telling, and your response contains no reference to anything she was saying...

That is about what I expected to hear. But I am looking forward to an answer, or perhaps, an "answer" from the person I asked.

The truth she is telling is that she did not go back on their agreement for the interview.

I would ask, if she was telling the truth or not, but at this point, even one example of a reporter being "right" doesn't make up for decades of shit.

FUCK THEM.

but you do not give a crap about decades of shit from our politicians and bureaucrats...you will blindly defend them till you turn blue in the face.

How about fuck you instead of them?

I completely care about decades of shit from our politicians and bureaucrats. That is why, when there was a credible outsider making a run for it, I supported him, instead of them.

THey tried to talk shit, but based on past failures, I dismissed them and their words, and we won and they lost.

Seriously, how did you miss that?

My point stands. FUCK THE MEDIA.

Not sure why you are taking that personally. Are you a reporter?
Sorry, I couldn't get past the word "credible".

Laughing so hard my eyes teared up and I couldn't see it.

A reporter telling the truth? LOL!!!

What "Truth" was she telling?

So, I ask what "Truth" she was telling, and your response contains no reference to anything she was saying...

That is about what I expected to hear. But I am looking forward to an answer, or perhaps, an "answer" from the person I asked.

The truth she is telling is that she did not go back on their agreement for the interview.

I would ask, if she was telling the truth or not, but at this point, even one example of a reporter being "right" doesn't make up for decades of shit.

FUCK THEM.
Lol, you can't refute it.

Capitulation noted.

Admitting that I don't care, is not a capitulation. And that you are a liar, undermines your credibility, and thus your position.

FUCK THEM.

but you do not give a crap about decades of shit from our politicians and bureaucrats...you will blindly defend them till you turn blue in the face.

I completely care about decades of shit from our politicians and bureaucrats. That is why, when there was a credible outsider making a run for it, I supported him, instead of them.

THey tried to talk shit, but based on past failures, I dismissed them and their words, and we won and they lost.

That “credible outsider” lies more than the entrenched politicians...but he is an outsider so that is ok!

I am concerned with the free pass people like you will give to anyone favored by Trump simply because Trump said to. Pompeo is woefully under qualified for the job of SOS and it shows in incidents like this. Hell, even NK thinks he is a idiot.

It is messed up but not for the reason you think. You believe it because they told you to believe it.

THe behavior of the media, over the last couple of decades, growing increasingly worse, all the time,

has been clear to all of us.

You give them a pass, because they are on your side.

Mary Louise Kelly asked Pompeo a reasonable question. Why should I be concerned about that behavior?

I find that hard to believe.

But you’ll believe that Trump “I have no obligation to be truthful to the media” administration?

Not sure what you mean by "believe". I am still hopeful for a good faith attempt at most of his policies, or at least confident that he is far better than the alternatives, who are actively hostile to me.

You believe Pompeo over Kelly?

Kelly is a good reporter. She has emails where she states to Pompeo’s staff that she would never take anything off the table in an interview. Pompeo is claiming Kelly agreed to not ask any questions about Ukraine. Pompeo doesn’t want to talk about Ukraine. He doesn’t want to talk about Yovanovich.

Even if we accept Pompeo’s version of events, I find it unacceptable that he can refuse any interview that asks him about topics of importance.

But I don’t accept Pompeo’s version of events because Kelly is a good reporter and has emails to back her up.

THe behavior of the media, over the last couple of decades, growing increasingly worse, all the time,

Mary Louise Kelly asked Pompeo a reasonable question. Why should I be concerned about that behavior?

But you’ll believe that Trump “I have no obligation to be truthful to the media” administration?

Not sure what you mean by "believe". I am still hopeful for a good faith attempt at most of his policies, or at least confident that he is far better than the alternatives, who are actively hostile to me.

Kelly is a good reporter. She has emails where she states to Pompeo’s staff that she would never take anything off the table in an interview. Pompeo is claiming Kelly agreed to not ask any questions about Ukraine. Pompeo doesn’t want to talk about Ukraine. He doesn’t want to talk about Yovanovich.

Even if we accept Pompeo’s version of events, I find it unacceptable that he can refuse any interview that asks him about topics of importance.

But I don’t accept Pompeo’s version of events because Kelly is a good reporter and has emails to back her up.

Pompeo might have been credible until he lied about Bangladesh.

No one should agree to talk to any of these people without a recording device. If you do, you run the risk of having them lie about you and the faithful will believe them.

FUCK THEM.

Sorry, I couldn't get past the word "credible".

Laughing so hard my eyes teared up and I couldn't see it.

In this context, credible was a reference to his ability to possibly win. That is all.

You do realize, oh wait, I get it.

Of course you did realize that, this is just the standard lib tactic of pretending to be stupid to give yourself an angle of attack for a pretend "gotcha" point.

Geeze, it just boggles my mind, that to you, you looking stupid, is less important than getting that pretense of a weakass gotcha.

The people you are targeting with that, those who would be so stupid to think that that was a win for your side, and to thus find your side more attractive, are so stupid as to literally be retarded, I would think.

ANd that is what you want, for your side...

Unbelievable. Your self image, must be so dark...

I literally feel pity for you.

FUCK THEM.

That “credible outsider” lies more than the entrenched politicians...but he is an outsider so that is ok!

I am concerned with the free pass people like you will give to anyone favored by Trump simply because Trump said to. Pompeo is woefully under qualified for the job of SOS and it shows in incidents like this. Hell, even NK thinks he is a idiot.

At the time of choice, he was a fresh outsider compared to known liars.

This is not about Trump. This is about the media being completely corrupt whores.

You need to get over your obsession with Trump.

Yeah, I don't care. Reporters have less credibility than lawyers, mothers, or ex-wives at this point.

No one should agree to talk to any of these people without a recording device. If you do, you run the risk of having them lie about you and the faithful will believe them.

You mean the reporters? No one should talk to a reporter, without having a recording device on?

Yeah, I don't care. Reporters have less credibility than lawyers, mothers, or ex-wives at this point.

Hardly true. Trump attacks reporters because it makes it easier for his administration to get away with lying.

You’re helping.

Like I said, Kelly has emails to back her up.

You mean the reporters? No one should talk to a reporter, without having a recording device on?
No. No reporters should talk to Trump’s people without a recording device. Pompeo can now lie all he wants about what he said to her in his private room and Trump’s supporters will believe him no matter what.

FUCK THEM.

This is not about Trump. This is about the media being completely corrupt whores.

Trump is no less a corrupt whore this the media...yet you are a full fledged member of his cult....weird.

Hardly true. Trump attacks reporters because it makes it easier for his administration to get away with lying.

You’re helping.

Not sure why you keep bringing up Trump. Is he some Authority figure you defer to?

My point is MINE.

And it stands.

Reporters have less credibility than lawyers, mothers, or ex-wives at this point.

No. No reporters should talk to Trump’s people without a recording device. Pompeo can now lie all he wants about what he said to her in his private room and Trump’s supporters will believe him no matter what.

I think we are well past that. No one cares about the details of this particular incident.

You have a war going on. THe media is on one side. The Administration is on the other. That is not the whole of the sides.

You are on one side. And you see US as your enemies.

FUCK THEM.

Trump is no less a corrupt whore this the media...yet you are a full fledged member of his cult....weird.

Trump is not actively hostile to me, as the media is. His level of corruption is not yet known. It is way too early to judge the effects of his administration and policies. Early signs are mostly encouraging. Though I am very disappointed on the lack of Wall.

Yes, his dumb, fat, childish ass removed her from the accompanying press flock.

No, she's not backing up.

People who are telling the truth don't do that.

So, rather than back up your assertion you gonna go this route?

So it was all bullshit.

Typical lying conservitard moron.

You made the assertion, ie that the reporter was "telling the truth".

I asked what that "Truth" was.

As I fully expected, you could not answer.

And bonus points, instead you attack me personally.

Typical liberal.

And to be clear, for the more fucking stupid among us, my point about the personal attack, was not to express my hurt "feelings", but pointing out the utter weakness of your position and your utter inability to defend it with substance.
It's in the OP. Easy to find, easy to read. Why do I have to repeat myself every single time some bloody tRumpling demands it?

Because it takes a real asshole to expect everyone to review a 500 post thread.

Your baby talk, makes your claims even less credible.

It would have taken you less time to post what the "truth" was than to insult me and then spend another post talking about it,

BUt that is not what you libs are today.

Better to attack then discuss. The more personal the better.

You even look ahead, to where this is all leading?
Asking you to have read the OP before commenting is not expecting you to read the whole thread, Son.

Use your head.

So, rather than back up your assertion you gonna go this route?

So it was all bullshit.

Typical lying conservitard moron.

You made the assertion, ie that the reporter was "telling the truth".

I asked what that "Truth" was.

As I fully expected, you could not answer.

And bonus points, instead you attack me personally.

Typical liberal.

And to be clear, for the more fucking stupid among us, my point about the personal attack, was not to express my hurt "feelings", but pointing out the utter weakness of your position and your utter inability to defend it with substance.
It's in the OP. Easy to find, easy to read. Why do I have to repeat myself every single time some bloody tRumpling demands it?

Because it takes a real asshole to expect everyone to review a 500 post thread.

Your baby talk, makes your claims even less credible.

It would have taken you less time to post what the "truth" was than to insult me and then spend another post talking about it,

BUt that is not what you libs are today.

Better to attack then discuss. The more personal the better.

You even look ahead, to where this is all leading?
Asking you to have read the OP before commenting is not expecting you to read the whole 55 page thread, Son.

Use your head.

The op that does not include the accusation? I actually did read that, there was no information in it.

You’re helping.

Not sure why you keep bringing up Trump. Is he some Authority figure you defer to?

My point is MINE.

And it stands.

Reporters have less credibility than lawyers, mothers, or ex-wives at this point.

That’s what Trump (and a lot of other liars) have told you to believe. They say that so they can get away with lying and you’ll believe them over the people that expose their lies.

I think we are well past that. No one cares about the details of this particular incident.

You have a war going on. THe media is on one side. The Administration is on the other. That is not the whole of the sides.

You are on one side. And you see US as your enemies.
I don’t see you as an enemy. This isn’t a battle. I just want people to be honest. Pompeo is lying. You’ve accepted his version of events because you’re taking sides.

This framing is dangerous because it can prevent you from seeing the fault in your own side.

Forum List

Back