Pompeo verbally assaulted an NPR reporter.

LOL, Tards, you can really start whining now, Pompeo got that NPR bitch kicked off the plane and she's walking back now. LOLOL
Yes, his dumb, fat, childish ass removed her from the accompanying press flock.

No, she's not backing up.

People who are telling the truth don't do that.

A reporter telling the truth? LOL!!!

What "Truth" was she telling?
So, rather than back up your assertion you gonna go this route?

So it was all bullshit.

Typical lying conservitard moron.

You made the assertion, ie that the reporter was "telling the truth".

I asked what that "Truth" was.

As I fully expected, you could not answer.

And bonus points, instead you attack me personally.

Typical liberal.

And to be clear, for the more fucking stupid among us, my point about the personal attack, was not to express my hurt "feelings", but pointing out the utter weakness of your position and your utter inability to defend it with substance.

LOL, Tards, you can really start whining now, Pompeo got that NPR bitch kicked off the plane and she's walking back now. LOLOL

She is more credible than Pompeo.

So, I ask what "Truth" she was telling, and your response contains no reference to anything she was saying...

That is about what I expected to hear. But I am looking forward to an answer, or perhaps, an "answer" from the person I asked.
You said she was backing up. Back that shit up or admit you lied.

The fumes from your crack pipe are interfering with your vision. Read it again. FOCUS ON THE NAMES.

It’s kinda messed up when you’re attacking a reporter for asking a government employee a question.

It is messed up, that we are at a point, where we can safely assume that the reporter was just being a crazy bitch and deserved to be bitch slapped and tossed off the plane.

It’s kinda messed up when you’re attacking a reporter for asking a government employee a question.

It is messed up, that we are at a point, where we can safely assume that the reporter was just being a crazy bitch and deserved to be bitch slapped and tossed off the plane.

It is messed up but not for the reason you think. You believe it because they told you to believe it.

So, I ask what "Truth" she was telling, and your response contains no reference to anything she was saying...

That is about what I expected to hear. But I am looking forward to an answer, or perhaps, an "answer" from the person I asked.

The truth she is telling is that she did not go back on their agreement for the interview.

It is messed up but not for the reason you think. You believe it because they told you to believe it.

THe behavior of the media, over the last couple of decades, growing increasingly worse, all the time,

has been clear to all of us.

You give them a pass, because they are on your side.

In this case they were found to be credible per the agency head.

Cool! Doesn't say they can remain anonymous. Or that facing your accuser no longer applies.

Second part. The Bidens may have been part of the reason for the call but they did not participate in the call. What could they add to the charges either for or against?

If Biden testifies, it might shed light on the claims of corruption.
You don't think his corruption should remain hidden, simply because his father is a candidate, do you?

AGAIN - if you have evidence of corruption that merits it's own investigation.

Sounds good. We can do that right after he testifies in the impeachment trial.

I'm curious. He's a private citizen. Why do you have a problem with letting law enforcement agencies handle it?

He was Vice President when he committed the crimes.

Hunter Biden was never Vice President. Re-read what I responded to.

Hunter was just a mule. The actual crook is Quid Pro Joe Biden, along with Nancy Pelosi and John Kerry.

Once again, Republicans make up shit about Democrats, and then expect taxpayers to pay for investigations of Republican rumours.

In excess of $100 million spent investigating the Clintons and not one criminal charge. No evidence of any corruption except a lie about a blow job.

Now Trump wants the taxpayers to pay to smear the Bidens in the same way. Only this time is Russian propaganda being investigated while real crimes by Republicans are treated at no big deal.

Wait, how much have you Stalinists spent on your coup and your attempt to alter the 2020 election?

Quid Pro Joe Biden is corrupt, as are Nancy Pelosi and John Kerry. They were caught embezzling Taxpayer money through Ukraine. Look, you Communists demand that you have RIGHT to steal taxpayer money, we just don't agree.

Oh and BTW, do grasp how stupid you look when you spew the Russian Collusion Conspiracy Theory? Did bigfoot fake the moon landing too?

THe behavior of the media, over the last couple of decades, growing increasingly worse, all the time,

Mary Louise Kelly asked Pompeo a reasonable question. Why should I be concerned about that behavior?

The truth she is telling is that she did not go back on their agreement for the interview.

I would ask, if she was telling the truth or not, but at this point, even one example of a reporter being "right" doesn't make up for decades of shit.

FUCK THEM.

I'm curious. He's a private citizen. Why do you have a problem with letting law enforcement agencies handle it?

He was Vice President when he committed the crimes.

Hunter Biden was never Vice President. Re-read what I responded to.

Hunter was just a mule. The actual crook is Quid Pro Joe Biden, along with Nancy Pelosi and John Kerry.

Once again, Republicans make up shit about Democrats, and then expect taxpayers to pay for investigations of Republican rumours.

In excess of $100 million spent investigating the Clintons and not one criminal charge. No evidence of any corruption except a lie about a blow job.

Now Trump wants the taxpayers to pay to smear the Bidens in the same way. Only this time is Russian propaganda being investigated while real crimes by Republicans are treated at no big deal.

Wait, how much have you Stalinists spent on your coup and your attempt to alter the 2020 election?

Quid Pro Joe Biden is corrupt, as are Nancy Pelosi and John Kerry. They were caught embezzling Taxpayer money through Ukraine. Look, you Communists demand that you have RIGHT to steal taxpayer money, we just don't agree.

Oh and BTW, do grasp how stupid you look when you spew the Russian Collusion Conspiracy Theory? Did bigfoot fake the moon landing too?
Why hasnt Biden been arrested for money laundering?

Mary Louise Kelly asked Pompeo a reasonable question. Why should I be concerned about that behavior?

I find that hard to believe.

I would ask, if she was telling the truth or not, but at this point, even one example of a reporter being "right" doesn't make up for decades of shit.

FUCK THEM.

but you do not give a crap about decades of shit from our politicians and bureaucrats...you will blindly defend them till you turn blue in the face.

How about fuck you instead of them?

So it was all bullshit.

Typical liberal.

And to be clear, for the more fucking stupid among us, my point about the personal attack, was not to express my hurt "feelings", but pointing out the utter weakness of your position and your utter inability to defend it with substance.
It's in the OP. Easy to find, easy to read. Why do I have to repeat myself every single time some bloody tRumpling demands it?

The fumes from your crack pipe are interfering with your vision. Read it again. FOCUS ON THE NAMES.
Sorry, you slobbering tRumpkins all look alike on the internet.

But you’ll believe that Trump “I have no obligation to be truthful to the media” administration?

FUCK THEM.

but you do not give a crap about decades of shit from our politicians and bureaucrats...you will blindly defend them till you turn blue in the face.

How about fuck you instead of them?

I completely care about decades of shit from our politicians and bureaucrats. That is why, when there was a credible outsider making a run for it, I supported him, instead of them.

THey tried to talk shit, but based on past failures, I dismissed them and their words, and we won and they lost.

Seriously, how did you miss that?

My point stands. FUCK THE MEDIA.

Not sure why you are taking that personally. Are you a reporter?

FUCK THEM.
Lol, you can't refute it.

Capitulation noted.

So it was all bullshit.

Typical liberal.

It's in the OP. Easy to find, easy to read. Why do I have to repeat myself every single time some bloody tRumpling demands it?

Because it takes a real asshole to expect everyone to review a 500 post thread.

Your baby talk, makes your claims even less credible.

It would have taken you less time to post what the "truth" was than to insult me and then spend another post talking about it,

BUt that is not what you libs are today.

Better to attack then discuss. The more personal the better.

You even look ahead, to where this is all leading?

Sorry, you slobbering tRumpkins all look alike on the internet.

Fair enough, you moronic lefties, with your baby talk, all blur together into a hive mind to me too.

Of course that is becuase any real signs of individual thought are amost unheard of, among you people, while over here, people are still people.

But, whatever.

But you’ll believe that Trump “I have no obligation to be truthful to the media” administration?

Not sure what you mean by "believe". I am still hopeful for a good faith attempt at most of his policies, or at least confident that he is far better than the alternatives, who are actively hostile to me.

Forum List

Back