Pompeo verbally assaulted an NPR reporter.

And because of that, you just happen to have an excuse to do what you generally do, giving the libs a pass, and slamming Trump/trump supporters.

You could have looked at it, like no one gives a damn about the Ukraine, but telling half the nation that that other half are nazis, is pretty important....

But, you choose not to.

I give a free pass to a person you claim is a troll, and to which I do not really disagree while you give a free pass to the Sec of State...seems your pass is a bit more impactful than mine

You are giving a free pass to people who are tearing this nation apart.

The trolls on the internet are not the ones tearing the nation apart, our leaders are doing that... the trolls are just following their lead.

But as long as the leader doing it has an (R) in front of their name you do not give a flying fuck.

The President did not say that nazis were very fine people. The media lied about that.

A lot of people in this country literally believe that shit. THey believe that the President of the United States, is a nazis sympathizer, and that half the nation, are evul and racist enough, that they are fine with that and support him either because of it, or despite it.

THat is a significant portion of the nation, lied to that their friends and neighbors are really quite evil. Deplorable, if you will.

The people smeared like this, are increasingly tired and pissed off, at being talked shit about, by drooling morons and vile assholes.

Shit like that, is what is tearing this nation apart. Trump doing something or not doing something, doesn't matter, when fucktards like RW, will make up lies like that and spread them.

You are another one of these people that act like history started the day Trump came down the golden escalator. This shit predates Trump by a few presidents. Hell, Trump played his part before running with his birther campaign against Obama.

There has been an active, organized movement to make us more divided since about halfway through the Clinton administration, and every president since then has done their part to widen the divide.

The question of when the division went from normal partisan divide to something more pathological, is worth having.,

But the example we were discussing, we the lies of people like RW, in the media, and online, convincing a serious portion of the nation, that the other half, are basically "nazis" or "nazis sympathizers" is one of the most damaging examples of all.

We cannot let something like that pass. No one that believes that, is every going to be open to seeing their fellow citizens as anything but their enemies, from now on.

This nation cannot survive, with a significant portion of the nation believing that about the other half, and the "other half" increasingly being done being smeared like that, by dupes and vile evil assholes.

Schitty lied about Eric Ciaramella. We need to know, with the lying little Schitt under oath, when he first met with KGB John Brennan and Eric Ciaramella to cook up the plan to entrap the president Did Schitt connect Ciaramella with Mark Zaid to fabricate the "whistleblower" complaint that you Stalinists are so desperate to cover up? What is the relationship of Schitt and Zaid? What is the connection to Joe Biden? Did Biden ask Brennan or Schitt to intervene on his behalf to scuttle inquiries into his corruption? Did Schitt conspire with the CIA to conduct espionage against the president of the United States? Did Schitt approve of the illegal embedding of intelligence assets in the executive branch, an act of treason, in advance, or was he brought in later? What role did Nancy Pelosi play?

What makes you think you have any right to know any of that?

Something you have never read and work every day to destroy.

800px-Constitution_of_the_United_States%2C_page_1.jpg
Read it. Good read. Didn’t take long.

It doesn’t answer the question.

Adam Schitt is a material witness, the issues I illustrated are central to the case of attempting to remove the president of the United States. Is the defense to be denied exculpatory evidence in the Senate as they were in the house?

Don't answer, we know the answer is "if you can possibly get away with it."

Nothing you said has any bearing on the factual matters at hand. It’s just a vendetta against people exposing the behavior of this president.

I accept your capitulation.

You came pretty close:

I would also add this. As a woman to be called, ALONE, into Pompeo's private space, and then subject to an f-filled screaming tirade - that has got to be a unnerving, intimidating, and scary.”

It reminds me of females who claim to be strong enough to serve in combat and then complain that the boys are raping them in the foxholes

So, if you serve in combat you should not complain about being raped?

You are one of the most fucked up people I have ever ran across
If women are the equal of men there would not be any rapes for them to complain about

you really are off the derp end of political correctness

As I said, you are one of the most fucked up people I have ever ran across.

Let me put it to you this way...since you used his picture, if Conor McGregor wanted to rape you, there is no a damn fucking thing you could do to stop him...and you are a man who is his "equal".

I think you just summed up why we have a second amendment, goofball goosestepper.

LMAO the Biden's corruption is at the center of impeachment and the Biden's should not be called as witnesses? You are also forgetting Schiff said the whistleblower should be called as a witness.

Getting Eric Ciaramella on the stand would be interesting.

Agent Ciaramella, how long have you worked for the CIA? What are the laws regarding domestic spying? Is engaging in espionage against the president of the United States and act of treason? What is your relationship with KGB John Brennan? When did Adam Schitt cook up the whistleblower scam with you? Are you aware that lying on the whistleblower complaint is perjury? What is your relationship with Joe Biden? What is your relationship with Alexandra Chalupa?

What does any of this have to do with Trump’s attempted extortion of the Ukraine. You keep screaming about corrupt Democrats without a shred of evidence, no witnesses and no crimes.

But when a Republican is caught red handed and publicly admits to doing illegal corrupt acts, you fools pretend it never happened. Such hypocrisy.

You elected a criminal. And you knew he was a criminal when you elected him. Did you think there were no consequences? Did you think honest people wouldn’t notice or care?
Typical diversion tactics of Republicans

Look over there! Pay no attention to what is behind the curtain

Schitty is a material witness, FAR more important than Bolton.

Now Schitty has already lied under oath in the Senate, so technically the should already charge him with perjury.
Bullshit.

Shitty lied under oath that he never met Eric Ciaramella. We know this is a lie. House intelligence committee staffer Shawn Misko had a close relationship with Eric Ciaramella while at the National Security Council together. Ciaramella had frequent contact with Schitty and his staff. This is why there was a coverup of Ciaramella's identity. Once one looks at Ciaramella this whole farce get crystal clear.

In other words, when a woman makes allegations against a powerful man, she is not to be believed.

Like Juanita Broadrick?

I would think that she is the more believable of the two. Especially since she has text messages which show that she discussed the these questions with his staff.

You're a hack. You'll say anything to slander the president.

Instead, your side has called her "gash" and other demeaning slanders because she DARED to call this powerful man a liar and to castigate him for screaming at her.

Did they say we could find her by dragging a $20 bill through a trailer park, like you Stalinists did about Flowers?

The bald fact is that when Trump and his minions are caught and cornered, they become nasty, vindictive and hostile. And dangerous.

Like you Stalinists then?

Tell me, how many false allegations have you vile pigs made against the president?

You lied the last 500 times, but this time you're totally telling the troofyness....

Pompeo could go to jail for his part in this fiasco. Every else around Trump and willing to do his bidding, has ended up in jail. Pompeo is in this conspiracy up to his neck and he knows it.

ROFL

Sure comrade.

Should Lying Schitt go to jail for lying under oath after being sworn in by the Chief Justice of the SCOTUS?

He was pissed off because he couldn't answer the questions.

Audio at the link.

Pompeo explodes at NPR reporter, asks if she could find Ukraine on a map
NPR has no reporters.
Yeah? Who are all those folks who work for them?

Demagogues and hate mongers
Wow, you've really fallen for the propaganda.

If I had, I would be like you.

NPR is no different than MSNBC or DailyKOS.

BTW, WAS the NPR demagogue able to find Ukraine on a map? :dunno:

He was pissed off because he couldn't answer the questions.

Audio at the link.

Pompeo explodes at NPR reporter, asks if she could find Ukraine on a map
NPR has no reporters.
Yeah? Who are all those folks who work for them?

Demagogues and hate mongers
Wow, you've really fallen for the propaganda.
Why are my tax dollars supporting the Liberal biased bullhorn to campus professoriat and the students they indoctrinate.

Forum List

Back