Pompeo verbally assaulted an NPR reporter.

Trump's guys need to avoid cameras for a few days until the impeachment trial is over.
The MSM is going nuts because they know that Trump will be acquitted and will win in November.
Everyone knows he will be acquitted, the republican senators have been told a bite against tRump guarantees their head on a pike.

He won't be re-elected though.

Who will beat him?
The American people.

You are mistaken. Only the Democrats have impeached him, and a number of them seem to be dropping away.

He was pissed off because he couldn't answer the questions.

Audio at the link.

Pompeo explodes at NPR reporter, asks if she could find Ukraine on a map

Pompeo has probably been wondering lately why he took this gig. Wonder if he called Tillerson before he did? But like everything that comes into Trump's orbit, there's no escaping the black hole that your credibility, integrity, and self respect get sucked into...not that Pompeo had any to begin with. I sincerely hope we see him as a witness. It would bring a smile to my face to see this worm turn...and for him to be one of the big three that buries Trump. The Senate still won't remove him. I have no illusions about that. But that's a big black eye going into November.

By March, after Schiff has been relegated to a footnote in history, President Trump and the Republicans will control the narrative.

Political ads will feature the Biden / Pelosi / Clinton corruption narrative and the use of the impeachment process as a petulant tantrum of political outrage.

These ads will figure prominently in the swing states that Democrats ignored or insulted in the last election.

This is America, you ignore or insult 'fly-over states' to your political peril.

Last edited:

Audio at the link.

That's a legit question.
Gotta read the link man.

Gotta study up on the use of commas, Man.
Last resort of someone who knows he's wrong.^

And yet ...

donald%2Btrump.jpg

Audio at the link.

Pompeo has probably been wondering lately why he took this gig. Wonder if he called Tillerson before he did? But like everything that comes into Trump's orbit, there's no escaping the black hole that your credibility, integrity, and self respect get sucked into...not that Pompeo had any to begin with. I sincerely hope we see him as a witness. It would bring a smile to my face to see this worm turn...and for him to be one of the big three that buries Trump. The Senate still won't remove him. I have no illusions about that. But that's a big black eye going into November.

By March, after Schiff has been relegated to a footnote in history, President Trump and the Republicans will control the narrative.

Political ads will feature the Biden / Pelosi / Clinton corruption narrative and the use of the impeachment process as a petulant tantrum of political outrage.

I have a feeling Trump will take the public lash to the Democrats at the SOTU speech, following their three-time failure to bring him down. It's a good sized audience generally, and he has enough ammo to make them as laughable as a bagful of maniacal blobfish.

Hope his campaign has a savvy media team. The potential for entertaining ads is enormous.

Audio at the link.

I have a feeling Trump will take the public lash to the Democrats at the SOTU speech, following their three-time failure to bring him down. It's a good sized audience generally, and he has enough ammo to make them as laughable as a bagful of maniacal blobfish.

Hope his campaign has a savvy media team. The potential for entertaining ads is enormous.

The trailer for this upcoming campaign season is awesome ... I hope it's not disappointing.

PhantomManace2.jpg

Audio at the link.

Good! Trump has laid the roadmap on how to deal with the biased leftist media and some conservatives have had the balls to stand up to them. I hope when Trump is gone in another 4 years the it will continue but I doubt it. They'll go back to letting the media dictate their positions.
Not good.

Unless you're a nazi I suppose.

Bernie the communist is out. His staff are all commies.

• “Let’s force them (billionaires) to build roads … rebuild our roads, rebuild our dams, rebuild our bridges. Let’s force them to do that.”
  • “Well, the gulags were founded as re-education camps. … What will help is when we send all the Republicans to the re-education camps.”
  • “I’m already on Twitter, following numerous groups around the country that are ready to organize yellow vest protests. I’m ready … I’m ready to start tearing bricks up and start fighting. … I’m not — no cap, bro. I’ll straight up — I’ll straight up get armed, I want to learn how to shoot, and go train. I’m ready for the f***ing revolution, bro. … I’m telling you. Guillotine the rich.”
  • “I think I was radicalized from the day; first day I was born … my dad, is a Marxist. Like, straight-up from Belgium … he took part in Paris ’68 and all that, which is really cool. … I’ve always made it, I’ve always been unapologetic about it since I was younger, I always said, you know I’m a Communist … in my house, we had, you know Das Kapital, Engels, and Marx and all that sh*t. … I’m a Communist that believes in direct democracy, direct communes on everything. Pretty much, anarcho-syndicalism. Unions everything. I hope, but I don’t know how effective that is in addressing climate change, for instance.”
  • “Oh, yeah. My dad is real; my mom is, but my mom is really left as well. But she can’t make her views known, because she works for WBUR, which is NPR, so she’s more held back. But you know … But then I went, I started studying it. That’s what I studied in college, I studied Russian his–., Soviet history … I became the resident Marxist. … But, yeah, I’m all about the complete seizure of the means of production, nationalizing everything.”
  • “I only learned this sh*t in college when I started studying the Soviet Union. The Soviet Union was not horrible … I mean, for women’s rights, the Soviet Union — I think — the most progressive place to date in the world.”
  • “The first gulag that was opened; have you heard about Belomorkanal? They dug a canal; the plan was, in 1922, I think, to dig a Canal from the White Sea all the way to Saint Petersburg … a long way, if you look on a map … and, the whole point — it was going to be called the Belomorkanal, and I read — I spent a whole semester actually studying primary accounts from the Belomorkanal. The whole point of the Belomorkanal, there were no machines allowed. They forced the people to dig with shovels and hoe the whole canal, right? You should see the people writing about their time at the Belomorkanal. There’s this one guy, he was a thief from Georgia who had been captured. He was sent to the Belomorkanal to work and in his writing, like ‘I reject all thievery, I reject that past life.’ He said, capitalism made me into this thief, because when there’s poor people, there’s going to be crime. He said, ‘I went to the Belomorkanal and I worked.’ He became a shock worker, which is what they call the leading workers, people who always met the quota and exceeded the quota … and, like people came from America to work at the Belomorkanal for the Soviet project, the communist project. It was a beautiful thing.”
  • “Leave it to the Soviets to make the most badass f***ing, most effective gun in the world … AK-47 … the destroyer of imperialism and coloniali[sm] … that’s why I want to get it [AK-47] tattooed on me.”
  • “So, do we just cease — do we just dissolve the Senate, House of Representatives, the judicial branch, and have something Bernie Sanders and a cabinet of people, make all decisions for the climate? I mean, I’m serious.”

Audio at the link.

He was acting like he was going to run for senate back here in Kansas for a while but we ran him off.

Audio at the link.

These ads will figure prominently in the swing states that Democrats ignored or insulted in the last election.

This is America, you ignore or insult 'fly-over states' to your political peril.

Or you just need to keep campaigning till the end in the swing states. That in of itself will prevent people from considering it insulting. It may or may not change the outcome but at least it will look like you cared. Then maybe even a last minute assist from the FBI director won't kill you.

Trump's guys need to avoid cameras for a few days until the impeachment trial is over.
The MSM is going nuts because they know that Trump will be acquitted and will win in November.
Everyone knows he will be acquitted, the republican senators have been told a bite against tRump guarantees their head on a pike.

Who will beat him?

Biden is the best they’ve got. The Democrats themselves can’t get behind Sanders. Warren just shit the bed in Iowa by laughing at a working man paying for his child to go to college.

Audio at the link.

He was acting like he was going to run for senate back here in Kansas for a while but we ran him off.

Corey Lewandowski was considering the same thing up here in New Hampshire. Even the state Republican party "discouraged" him from doing so. :)

Who will beat him?

Biden is the best they’ve got. The Democrats themselves can’t get behind Sanders. Warren just shit the bed in Iowa by laughing at a working man paying for his child to go to college.

Biden was always the odds on favorite. Last gasp of the aging baby boomers. He's also the one Trump has the best shot against..mostly because he has the longest political and policy history. But Sanders has an outside shot. He's stuck to his guns for the last couple of decades. Don't count him out. If he's the nominee, Donnie is toast. Just look at Bernie's town hall on Fox "News".

Forum List

Back