Pompeo verbally assaulted an NPR reporter.

Trump's guys need to avoid cameras for a few days until the impeachment trial is over.
The MSM is going nuts because they know that Trump will be acquitted and will win in November.

He was pissed off because he couldn't answer the questions.

Audio at the link.

Pompeo explodes at NPR reporter, asks if she could find Ukraine on a map
"Verbally Assaulted"?

Is that something like "hurting a snowflakes feelings"?

Or maybe "not taking someone's bullshit"?

democrats-waiting-to-be-told-who-or-what-they-should-34365965.png

Trump's guys need to avoid cameras for a few days until the impeachment trial is over.
The MSM is going nuts because they know that Trump will be acquitted and will win in November.
Everyone knows he will be acquitted, the republican senators have been told a bite against tRump guarantees their head on a pike.

He won't be re-elected though.

Everyone knows he will be acquitted, the republican senators have been told a bite against tRump guarantees their head on a pike.

Who will beat him?

I'll take that bet.
Who do you think will win in November?

Who will beat him?
The American people.

I'll take that bet.
Who do you think will win in November?
Don't know. Just not tRump.

Audio at the link.

Pompeo has probably been wondering lately why he took this gig. Wonder if he called Tillerson before he did? But like everything that comes into Trump's orbit, there's no escaping the black hole that your credibility, integrity, and self respect get sucked into...not that Pompeo had any to begin with. I sincerely hope we see him as a witness. It would bring a smile to my face to see this worm turn...and for him to be one of the big three that buries Trump. The Senate still won't remove him. I have no illusions about that. But that's a big black eye going into November.

Audio at the link.

Good! Trump has laid the roadmap on how to deal with the biased leftist media and some conservatives have had the balls to stand up to them. I hope when Trump is gone in another 4 years the it will continue but I doubt it. They'll go back to letting the media dictate their positions.
Not good.

Unless you're a nazi I suppose.

New Topics

Forum List

Back