Biden says that the polls will shift to the Democrats

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
President Joe Biden on Friday said he believed opinion polls will shift back towards Democrats ahead of next month's midterm elections after the most recent surveys suggested Republicans were taking the initiative.
'The polls have been all over the place,' he said at the White House.
'I think that we're going to see one more shift back to our side in the closing days and let me tell you why: I think that we're starting to see some of the good news on the economy.'
He said the midterms were not a referendum but a choice between his policies and Republicans who want to repeal his effort to cut Medicare drug prices and are threatening to abolish Social Security.
'It's mega MAGA trickle-down,' he said. 'The kind of policies that have failed the country before and they'll fail it again.'
Election models suggest Republicans are now firm favorites to take control of the House next month. At the same time, the Democrats' slight advantage in Senate elections has weakened.

Comment:
Biden and the Dems wrecked our economy with their radical far left agenda, but as usual they are trying to shift the blame.
Does anyone really trust anything that Biden says anymore?

President Joe Biden on Friday said he believed opinion polls will shift back towards Democrats ahead of next month's midterm elections after the most recent surveys suggested Republicans were taking the initiative.
'The polls have been all over the place,' he said at the White House.
'I think that we're going to see one more shift back to our side in the closing days and let me tell you why: I think that we're starting to see some of the good news on the economy.'
He said the midterms were not a referendum but a choice between his policies and Republicans who want to repeal his effort to cut Medicare drug prices and are threatening to abolish Social Security.
'It's mega MAGA trickle-down,' he said. 'The kind of policies that have failed the country before and they'll fail it again.'
Election models suggest Republicans are now firm favorites to take control of the House next month. At the same time, the Democrats' slight advantage in Senate elections has weakened.

Comment:
Biden and the Dems wrecked our economy with their radical far left agenda, but as usual they are trying to shift the blame.
Does anyone really trust anything that Biden says anymore?

like we didn't already know he is unbalanced.

The polls won't shift if the numbers aren't really there. Pollsters got gutted in 2016, another performance like that and nobody will take them seriously, if anyone still does.

Another day, another anti Biden/Democrat rant...

Biden said polls are moving all over the place.... S what!!
Polls usually under represents Conservatives.

Potatohead is wrong once again. The bloodbath tomorrow will be brutal against the Democrats.

Polls usually under represents Conservatives.

Potatohead is wrong once again. The bloodbath tomorrow will be brutal against the Democrats.
Don't think so...

I think polls under represent the underdog...

Bu no point arguing... We will know tomorrow...

New Topics

Forum List

Back