Polls show Missourians really despise Clair (results are shocking to me even)

Either most agree with him, which I doubt or most don't care, which is more likely.

If Aiken expressed his true feelings, they he hasn't changed from what he thought last week. He's the same person with the same beliefs and the same policies.

PPP tried to pull a fast one there. They oversampled Repubicans 39% to 30% Democrat to make it look like Akins should stay in the race.

PPP NEVER oversamples Republicans, and normally oversamples Democrats just like everyone else.

The new Rassmussen number has Akin down by a whopping 10%.

I think most people realize that he mispoke and that he has apologized. I honestly have to give him some respect now. I think he has shown he has a set of stones to go against the party like this. I don't like what he stands for in general but I admire his backbone.

• Banned
PPP tried to pull a fast one there. They oversampled Repubicans 39% to 30% Democrat to make it look like Akins should stay in the race.

PPP NEVER oversamples Republicans, and normally oversamples Democrats just like everyone else.

Yikes, that certainly is cause to dismiss this poll

Democrats actually spent $1.5 million to help get Akins elected.

• Banned

Democrats actually spent $1.5 million to help get Akins elected.

That I was aware of. He came from last place to win. I suspect many dems requested a gop ticket to vote on. Hence his win

Forum List

Back