Polls prove Biden is off to a solid start!

Biden has become the world's most hated man.....in less than 2 months in office.

Hard to tell who's more stupid...Biden or his boot lickers

for retardicans like you, everything is about hate, we don't pay attention to scum like you, we let our laws to take care of pieces of shit like you when derail too much, like the attack on USA last Jan 6...

1612652618628.png

Last edited:
Biden became president just in time to take credit now that vaccines are available. Of course Trump had nothing to do with that.

Kind of like Trump became president just in time to take credit for an improving economy.
True, and the economy continued to improve until Covid hit us. If not for Covid, Trump would probably won a 2nd term. Hopefully Biden can take advantage of the availability of vaccines.

He probably would have, narrowly - a good economy is usually enough to give a president a second term. But even then...with Covid - if he had handled it right, I think he could have been forgiven, but he didn't. And yes, Biden took advantage of the groundwork Trump had laid, and improved on it
Handled right......Like Andrew Cuomo in NY? You think Biden would have done better? Maybe he would have, but we will never know for sure. IMO, the numbers would be much the same regardless of who was president.

Biden became president just in time to take credit now that vaccines are available. Of course Trump had nothing to do with that.

Kind of like Trump became president just in time to take credit for an improving economy.
True, and the economy continued to improve until Covid hit us. If not for Covid, Trump would probably won a 2nd term. Hopefully Biden can take advantage of the availability of vaccines.

He probably would have, narrowly - a good economy is usually enough to give a president a second term. But even then...with Covid - if he had handled it right, I think he could have been forgiven, but he didn't. And yes, Biden took advantage of the groundwork Trump had laid, and improved on it
Handled right......Like Andrew Cuomo in NY? You think Biden would have done better? Maybe he would have, but we will never know for sure. IMO, the numbers would be much the same regardless of who was president.

#BULLSHIT ^ But do continue the absolute idolatry! :bowdown:

Yes. I think Biden would have done better. And the primary reason is experience in working with government agencies and organizational skills that Trump and his administration lacked. The difficulty was not as much getting the vaccinations developed quickly (and I credit Trump for removing barriers to that) but in distribution.

Where Trump failed (imo) was:

Politicizing it - should never have been politicized from the presidential level, he was the president of all of us even those who hated him. Instead it became a red state vs blue state thing, and his constant refrain was on punitive measures for blue states.

Not taking it seriously - even after he got it. He was lucky - he got top rate treatment most of us would never get. The president ought to lead by example when it comes to emergencies like this. Instead his messages were conflicting and often contradictory, he didn't listen to his science advisors. He dismissed or ridiculed mask wearing and there was a lack of a coherent strategy for dealing with it.

On the shut downs - that's a super toughie..hard to say right or wrong there because it's public health vs. economic well being and jobs. But I WISH he hadn't openly politicized it.

I think if he had taken an approach that was serious, "we're in this together regardless of politics", equate mask wearing with patriotism, and be honest, say it is going to be hard but it WILL eventually end, it might have been better. This was his 9/11 moment...but unlike Bush, he failed it.

No question that Donald's botched response with the COVIDS and endless conspiracy theories/ chaos were his downfall. The Grand Old Party? The Do Nothing Party (DNP) is a better name. They spend all their time proving they have no ideas as they endlessly defend Seditionists and Q-Kooks ... :rolleyes-41:

President Joe Biden’s coronavirus rescue plan, and two of its key economic provisions, have broad support as Democrats try to push it through Congress, a poll released Wednesday found.​
More than two-thirds, or 68%, of Americans support the $1.9 trillion package, the Quinnipiac University survey showed. Only 24% of respondents oppose the measure.​
The $1,400 direct payments in the plan, a key sticking point as lawmakers negotiate legislation, are more popular than the overall proposal. The poll found 78% of Americans support the stimulus checks, and 18% oppose them.​
61% approve of a $15 minimum wage​

And a 61% job approval rating? Unheard of - Donald never even topped 50% on anything other than Rasmussen.
First resident in history to be under 47% in his first month in office....buuuuaaahahahahahah solid start my ass Buuuiaaahahahahaha

Yes. I think Biden would have done better. And the primary reason is experience in working with government agencies and organizational skills that Trump and his administration lacked. The difficulty was not as much getting the vaccinations developed quickly (and I credit Trump for removing barriers to that) but in distribution.

Where Trump failed (imo) was:

Politicizing it - should never have been politicized from the presidential level, he was the president of all of us even those who hated him. Instead it became a red state vs blue state thing, and his constant refrain was on punitive measures for blue states.

Not taking it seriously - even after he got it. He was lucky - he got top rate treatment most of us would never get. The president ought to lead by example when it comes to emergencies like this. Instead his messages were conflicting and often contradictory, he didn't listen to his science advisors. He dismissed or ridiculed mask wearing and there was a lack of a coherent strategy for dealing with it.

On the shut downs - that's a super toughie..hard to say right or wrong there because it's public health vs. economic well being and jobs. But I WISH he hadn't openly politicized it.

I think if he had taken an approach that was serious, "we're in this together regardless of politics", equate mask wearing with patriotism, and be honest, say it is going to be hard but it WILL eventually end, it might have been better. This was his 9/11 moment...but unlike Bush, he failed it.
You may very well be right, but there is no way at this point we can quantify how much better things would be if at all.

No question that Donald's botched response with the COVIDS and endless conspiracy theories/ chaos were his downfall. The Grand Old Party? The Do Nothing Party (DNP) is a better name. They spend all their time proving they have no ideas as they endlessly defend Seditionists and Q-Kooks ... :rolleyes-41:

President Joe Biden’s coronavirus rescue plan, and two of its key economic provisions, have broad support as Democrats try to push it through Congress, a poll released Wednesday found.​
More than two-thirds, or 68%, of Americans support the $1.9 trillion package, the Quinnipiac University survey showed. Only 24% of respondents oppose the measure.​
The $1,400 direct payments in the plan, a key sticking point as lawmakers negotiate legislation, are more popular than the overall proposal. The poll found 78% of Americans support the stimulus checks, and 18% oppose them.​
61% approve of a $15 minimum wage​

And a 61% job approval rating? Unheard of - Donald never even topped 50% on anything other than Rasmussen.
First resident in history to be under 47% in his first month in office....buuuuaaahahahahahah solid start my ass Buuuiaaahahahahaha

check this out shithead:

Biden’s Approval Rating Is Trump’s in Reverse

01-onpolitics-am-newsletter-biden-articleLarge.jpg

President Biden had a 54 percent approval rating in a Monmouth University poll released last week, a relatively low mark compared with his predecessors in recent decades — except Donald Trump.

President Biden had a 54 percent approval rating in a Monmouth University poll released last week, a relatively low mark compared with his predecessors in recent decades — except Donald Trump.Credit...Anna Moneymaker for The New York Times
Giovanni Russonello
By Giovanni Russonello
  • Feb. 1, 2021
President Biden entered the White House last month with a broadly positive approval rating — but well shy of the two-thirds of Americans who expressed support for his former boss, Barack Obama, when he took office 12 years ago.
In fact, Biden’s net approval rating is lower than that of any incoming president since the dawn of modern polling, except for his predecessor, Donald Trump. It’s just another clear sign that we’ve entered a new era of partisanship: Media fragmentation and the hard-line politics it has helped foster may make it impossible for any leader to become a true consensus figure.
But it also bears noting that Biden’s approval rating is basically a reverse image of Trump’s. In addition to being loathed by Republicans and embraced by Democrats, he’s firmly in positive territory among independents — who had consistently disapproved of Trump’s performance.
A Monmouth University poll out last week found that 54 percent of Americans gave Biden’s performance positive marks, including nine in 10 Democrats and a plurality of independents, who approved by a 17-percentage-point margin (22 percent hadn’t yet formed an opinion). But among Republicans, his numbers were upside down. Just 15 percent approved, and 70 percent disapproved.
Biden may be facing a wall of opposition from Republicans — but it’s a smaller wall than it once might have been. This reflects the way that Trump drove away a significant share of the Republican base, particularly white voters with college degrees.

• Unlock more free articles.
Create an account or log in

Nearly two-thirds of Americans supported Biden’s decision to rejoin the Paris climate accord, 70 percent backed the United States’ re-entry into the World Health Organization and 83 percent said they supported his order prohibiting workplace discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity, according to an ABC News/Ipsos poll released last week.
This windfall of early support may strengthen pressure from members of his own party to move decisively on legislative priorities — whether through the reconciliation process or by doing away with the filibuster — without much concern about projecting an image of bipartisanship.
“People claim to like bipartisanship in surveys, and I’m not going to roast Joe Biden for giving it the old college try, but at the end of the day when bipartisan majorities — even Republicans — support more action to confront the coronavirus, the onus is on Joe Biden, and he will be judged by voters on whether he delivers relief,” said Sean McElwee, a founder of Data for Progress, a polling firm that advises Democrats in Congress.
“Democrats have a majority,” he said. When it comes to other policy areas, such as racial justice and climate change, he said, “They need to deliver on that majority.”
Editors’ Picks

My New Job Did a Salary Bait and Switch, and I Want Out

Don’t Hate the SoulCycle Celeb Who Got the Vaccine. Hate the System.

How a ’70s Photo Foreshadowed a World-Class Figure Skater’s Future

Biden’s Approval Rating Is Trump’s in Reverse
Support from a slim majority might be all President Biden can expect — and maybe it’s all he needs.

01-onpolitics-am-newsletter-biden-articleLarge.jpg

President Biden had a 54 percent approval rating in a Monmouth University poll released last week, a relatively low mark compared with his predecessors in recent decades — except Donald Trump.

President Biden had a 54 percent approval rating in a Monmouth University poll released last week, a relatively low mark compared with his predecessors in recent decades — except Donald Trump.Credit...Anna Moneymaker for The New York Times
Giovanni Russonello
By Giovanni Russonello
  • Feb. 1, 2021
President Biden entered the White House last month with a broadly positive approval rating — but well shy of the two-thirds of Americans who expressed support for his former boss, Barack Obama, when he took office 12 years ago.
In fact, Biden’s net approval rating is lower than that of any incoming president since the dawn of modern polling, except for his predecessor, Donald Trump. It’s just another clear sign that we’ve entered a new era of partisanship: Media fragmentation and the hard-line politics it has helped foster may make it impossible for any leader to become a true consensus figure.
But it also bears noting that Biden’s approval rating is basically a reverse image of Trump’s. In addition to being loathed by Republicans and embraced by Democrats, he’s firmly in positive territory among independents — who had consistently disapproved of Trump’s performance.
A Monmouth University poll out last week found that 54 percent of Americans gave Biden’s performance positive marks, including nine in 10 Democrats and a plurality of independents, who approved by a 17-percentage-point margin (22 percent hadn’t yet formed an opinion). But among Republicans, his numbers were upside down. Just 15 percent approved, and 70 percent disapproved.
Biden may be facing a wall of opposition from Republicans — but it’s a smaller wall than it once might have been. This reflects the way that Trump drove away a significant share of the Republican base, particularly white voters with college degrees.

• Unlock more free articles.
Create an account or log in

Nearly two-thirds of Americans supported Biden’s decision to rejoin the Paris climate accord, 70 percent backed the United States’ re-entry into the World Health Organization and 83 percent said they supported his order prohibiting workplace discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity, according to an ABC News/Ipsos poll released last week.
This windfall of early support may strengthen pressure from members of his own party to move decisively on legislative priorities — whether through the reconciliation process or by doing away with the filibuster — without much concern about projecting an image of bipartisanship.
“People claim to like bipartisanship in surveys, and I’m not going to roast Joe Biden for giving it the old college try, but at the end of the day when bipartisan majorities — even Republicans — support more action to confront the coronavirus, the onus is on Joe Biden, and he will be judged by voters on whether he delivers relief,” said Sean McElwee, a founder of Data for Progress, a polling firm that advises Democrats in Congress.
“Democrats have a majority,” he said. When it comes to other policy areas, such as racial justice and climate change, he said, “They need to deliver on that majority.”
Editors’ Picks

My New Job Did a Salary Bait and Switch, and I Want Out

Don’t Hate the SoulCycle Celeb Who Got the Vaccine. Hate the System.

How a ’70s Photo Foreshadowed a World-Class Figure Skater’s Future

Continue reading the main story

1612654828679.png

I'll bite, Coyote! If you claim that Trump took advantage of an economy gifted to him by Barack Obama? Please list the economic policies of Barry's that made that happen! You know...the policies that created jobs and grew the economy?

Correct Translation: Had Trump expressed even a mild amount of interest and action on the COVIDS .. half a million people wouldn't have DIED.
What a crock! If Trump hadn't pushed hard for the production of ventilators, masks and vaccines many more Americans would have died! Biden has no more idea what to do with this pandemic than Trump did. He thinks having everyone wear a mask for a month is going to fix it. He's a fucking moron!

Hardly. Obama had an 80% approval rating right after his inauguration. Bush had a 90% approval rating after 9-11.

Biden is in a honeymoon period. People are coming off of four years of fuckery under The Don so Biden is a breath of fresh air for many people right now, but obviously that will change as time goes by. If he doesn't rein in the moonbattery of his party it won't take long and I'm not convinced that's going to happen considering who he's been appointing to his cabinet and other positions. Get back to us on his approval rating a year from now and let's see how close to 61% it is. I'd bet he's under 50 by then

Told ya. Hell, didn't even take a year.

Told ya. Hell, didn't even take a year.

Dems have a messaging problem. BAD one. They need to hire someone that's really good at branding (Donnie Deutsche?) and LISTEN to them. Economy's good, employment numbers last month were GREAT, bipartisan infrastructure passed (how many I-Weeks did dumfuk have?) stock market and everyones IRAs look pretty sweet.

Inflation, gas prices and supply shortages? Uncle Joe doesn't have much to do with any of those things. People are sick of the infighting on BBB and I am too. First thing Dems need to do is get out of their own damn way.

Over 50% a year from now if they can get their messaging act together. Bet ya ;)

Dems have a messaging problem. BAD one. They need to hire someone that's really good at branding (Donnie Deutsche?) and LISTEN to them. Economy's good, employment numbers last month were GREAT, bipartisan infrastructure passed (how many I-Weeks did dumfuk have?) stock market and everyones IRAs look pretty sweet.

Inflation, gas prices and supply shortages? Uncle Joe doesn't have much to do with any of those things. People are sick of the infighting on BBB and I am too. First thing Dems need to do is get out of their own damn way.

Over 50% a year from now if they can get their messaging act together. Bet ya ;)
there is always the word IF.....

Sadly, you make really good points.

"Let's go Brandon" train. Now that is messaging.

Forum List

Back