Polls continue to indicate Trump problems

Trump exemplifies the ignorance of the modern republican party. It is difficult to know whether the party of 'do nothing' is because the president is not of their party, or is this the new normal when issues don't coincide exactly with the right's ideology. Gerrymandering has given them a congress of clowns who only know one show.

'Let’s just say it: The Republicans are the problem' ...."The GOP has become an insurgent outlier in American politics. It is ideologically extreme; scornful of compromise; unmoved by conventional understanding of facts, evidence and science; and dismissive of the legitimacy of its political opposition." Let’s just say it: The Republicans are the problem.

"It is just this lack of connection to a concern with truth - this indifference to how things really are - that I regard as of the essence of bullshit." Harry Frankfurt
See my post above yours. Can you dispute it?

Hillary is the candidate of the extreme wealthy...the elites, the 1%, the establishment....yet Ds on this board don't know it.

Are they dumb or just dupes?
Maybe so...but many of her economic policies negatively impact the one percent and concentrate wealth on working Americans

LOL These polls are BS, that Reuters poll the left was crowing about that showed Clinton leading 47-33? It was skewed, 1,201 respondents 626 were democrats and only 423 were republicans. WTF did they think the results were going to be? You poor duped left loons...

In other words, 52 percent of Reuter’s respondents were Democrats and only 35 percent were Republican--a huge 33% advantage for Democrats

LOL These polls are BS, that Reuters poll the left was crowing about that showed Clinton leading 47-33? It was skewed, 1,201 respondents 626 were democrats and only 423 were republicans. WTF did they think the results were going to be? You poor duped left loons...

Individually, a poll may be bullshit

But when poll after poll reports the same conclusion....Trump is in trouble

In other words, 52 percent of Reuter’s respondents were Democrats and only 35 percent were Republican--a huge 33% advantage for Democrats

WATCH: Fox News’ Brit Hume can’t believe Trump is already whining about ‘rigged’ polls

Or maybe poll after poll is doing the same thing. You all thumped your chests over that BS Reuters poll and it was just that, complete unadulterated BS....that you're too fucking stupid to live anyway, nobody with an ounce of sense listens to you or your fellow LEFT loon, fake Jake

You don't understand how polls work

They do not look at lists of democrats and republicans and decide who to call
They randomly select 1200 names and then ask affiliation as part of the process. If 60 percent of random calls are claiming to be Democrat, Republicans have bigger issues

Polls show Trmp is weak.

The far right is always frightened by the facts.
Clinton Leads In Nearly All Battlegrounds
June 28, 2016

New Public Policy Polling surveys in key battleground states were released:

It amazes me that Arizona is now a battleground

After Trump promised them that nice wall

Maybe this is Arizona's year. Looks like Sheriff Arpaio is struggling in his reelection bid.

New poll has Penzone leading Arpaio in race for sheriff

Or maybe poll after poll is doing the same thing. You all thumped your chests over that BS Reuters poll and it was just that, complete unadulterated BS....that you're too fucking stupid to live anyway, nobody with an ounce of sense listens to you or your fellow LEFT loon, fake Jake
They get fooled all the time by the liberal media, but they don't know it.

CRAZY!!!!

Polls show Trmp is weak.

You can get a poll to say whatever you want it to. Depends on who and how many and the questions being asked.

Except no one has made a poll that gets Trump above 50%. Maybe they should ask, if Trump were running for dictator and you had a choice between voting for him and being executed, who would you vote for, he might get close to 50%.

Polls show Trmp is weak.

June 28, 2016

Maybe this is Arizona's year. Looks like Sheriff Arpaio is struggling in his reelection bid.

Be interesting to see if a ticket led by Trump brings down McCain

Polls show Trmp is weak.

June 28, 2016

Why?

McCain is a big government progressive like you.

The only poll that matters is the one on November 8 of this year.

Once the conventions are over, and the VP's are selected, polling will tell us how the winds are blowing; we must ever be mindful that a week in politics is a very long time, and the October surprise can always move the weathervane.

Polls show Trmp is weak.

June 28, 2016

I agree, if Hispanics over perform and say Arizona's semi large Mormon population combined with the states odd libertarian Goldwater strain who aren't necessarily fond of Trump decide not to show up then McCain could lose some votes.

As of now though I think between McCain, Trump and Arpaio that McCain has the best chance of winning his election.

Jake I am guessing this is your first election? You must realize how much can go wrong for mrs. Clinton... Long time before folks cast their votes...

2016 Presidential Election Countdown Clock
This isn't about Hillary. This is just an election to stop Trump. Their primary weapon is repeating poll numbers that may or may not be accurate.

Who cares that Hillary is a lying, nasty, heinous, bitch who has been responsible for a number of deaths, and is part of a Global movement to destroy economies all over the world and make themselves super rich in the process. Focus on how dangerous Trump is. Focus on how unpopular he is with illegals and women. Trump has replaced Bush as the greatest threat to the planet. Believe them when they repeat this lie in their echo chambers. Cher and Bruce Springsteen thinks it's true so it must be.

Polls show Trmp is weak.

You can get a poll to say whatever you want it to. Depends on who and how many and the questions being asked.

Except no one has made a poll that gets Trump above 50%. Maybe they should ask, if Trump were running for dictator and you had a choice between voting for him and being executed, who would you vote for, he might get close to 50%.

Well if I had a choice between him and Hitlery then I'd be voting for him.

Oh and fifty percent is pretty damned good. Its half of a hundred. Grow a brain.

Ridgerunner and several others sound very young and uninformed. Digital and gipper knows I am voting for Johnson and want Trump defeated. He is a cancer in American politics. Polok won't admit it's only 30 to 35% of America that supports Trump. tyroneweaver loves himself sum Trump. gipper is silly enough to offer libertarianism as an acceptable alternative. This is the point: "a man involved in 3500 law suits; six bankruptcies; two accusations of rape ; a man who pretends to be some other person to praise himself to the media and a man with numerous business failures is fit to be President.."
Millions of Republicans will vote for Johnson, like me, or Clinton to make sure that Trump is not president.

Forum List

Back