Polls continue to indicate Trump problems

Eight more years of Obama policies and a liberal Supreme Court for the next 30 years

Works for me
you forgot to add, that you are F**KING CRAZY....Leftnutter.

What makes a human being WANT to be a subject of the crown? What makes one want to be a serf? What makes a person want a big unlimited unaccountable tyrannical government?

Last edited:
Polls show Trmp is weak.

The far right is always frightened by the facts.

You can get a poll to say whatever you want it to. Depends on who and how many and the questions being asked.
Used to be Trump celebrated every poll

Now....its polls do whatever you want
So true. In the past, every time the buffoon took to the stage, the first thing he would tell everyone, many times over, was how great he is doing in the polls --- and also how great Melania is doing on the dance pole.

Polls show Trmp is weak.

The far right is always frightened by the facts.
What does the far right have to do with a left leaning Trump??
You catch bangs while at Utah State?
Jake is always bitching about the far right, which has no power and hardly even exists in the country. He must be afraid...very very afraid of something.

Even Bill Maher KNOWS Jake is nuts.

Go to link and 3 minute mark to prove Jake is F**KING NUTS!!!
Bill Maher Questions Xenophobia: "Is It Really a Phobia If You Have Something To Be Afraid Of?"

[ What makes a person what a big unlimited unaccountable tyrannical government?
Dude I smoke marijuana 24/7/365 in the fucking face of a Tyrannical Government LOL...you on the other hand support that tyrannical Government in its silly ass attempts to get me...

The latest NBC News/SurveyMonkey tracking poll shows Hillary Clinton has widened her lead over Donald Trump to eight points, 49% to 41%.
tumblr_naqvpmPQiB1qjm009o1_500.gif

Eight more years of Obama policies and a liberal Supreme Court for the next 30 years

Works for me

What makes a human being WANT to be a subject of the crown? What makes one want to be a serf? What makes a person what a big unlimited unaccountable tyrannical government?
Obama is more popular than at any period of his presidency. Americans realize the value of his calm leadership

Running against the Obama legacy does not seem to be working

[ What makes a person what a big unlimited unaccountable tyrannical government?
Dude I smoke marijuana 24/7/365 in the fucking face of a Tyrannical Government LOL...you on the other hand support that tyrannical Government in its silly ass attempts to get me...

The latest NBC News/SurveyMonkey tracking poll shows Hillary Clinton has widened her lead over Donald Trump to eight points, 49% to 41%.
tumblr_naqvpmPQiB1qjm009o1_500.gif
WTF Doofus! Have you ever heard of Libertarianism? Guess not.

I don't care about your frying your brain, as long as you don't harm anyone else.

Toke it up dude...

Works for me

What makes a human being WANT to be a subject of the crown? What makes one want to be a serf? What makes a person what a big unlimited unaccountable tyrannical government?
Obama is more popular than at any period of his presidency. Americans realize the value of his calm leadership

thanks to a liberal media, that dupes you every day.

That is correct ...its "No Drama Obama" VS the screaming Orange Zonker...

Obama ran against a Bush legacy with 26% approval

Now Trump has to run against Obama with 52% approval

I don't care about your frying your brain, as long as you don't harm anyone else.

Toke it up dude...

My brain is not fried...my brain would be fried if I was to believe a man involved in 3500 law suits; six bankruptcies; two accusations of rape ; a man who pretends to be some other person to praise himself to the media and a man with numerous business failures is fit to be President... I have no idea how much booze and tranquilizers it takes to decide to vote for Trump................

Hillary is the candidate of the extreme wealthy...the elites, the 1%, the establishment....yet Ds on this board don't know it.

Are they dumb or just dupes?

Trump exemplifies the ignorance of the modern republican party. It is difficult to know whether the party of 'do nothing' is because the president is not of their party, or is this the new normal when issues don't coincide exactly with the right's ideology. Gerrymandering has given them a congress of clowns who only know one show.

'Let’s just say it: The Republicans are the problem' ...."The GOP has become an insurgent outlier in American politics. It is ideologically extreme; scornful of compromise; unmoved by conventional understanding of facts, evidence and science; and dismissive of the legitimacy of its political opposition." Let’s just say it: The Republicans are the problem.

"It is just this lack of connection to a concern with truth - this indifference to how things really are - that I regard as of the essence of bullshit." Harry Frankfurt

Forum List

Back