Poll: without Trump on the ballot, DeSantis has a dominant 22-15 lead over Pence for 1st place, though Ron previously led Mike by 15

I am curious...

Which "republicans" outside of w and Cheney support Mike Pentz?

To believe Mike Pentz about not using his constitutional power to send the election back to the states is just as pathetically moronic as believing the audit was one hand count...

• Banned
I am curious...

Which "republicans" outside of w and Cheney support Mike Pentz?

To believe Mike Pentz about not using his constitutional power to send the election back to the states is just as pathetically moronic as believing the audit was one hand count...
the evangelicals like Pence, and some of the MAGA crowd like him because he was loyal to Trump (until Jan 6)

the evangelicals like Pence, and some of the MAGA crowd like him because he was loyal to Trump (until Jan 6)

That explains it fully. The dumbest of the dumb, the ones who still believe 911 was "the terrorists"

That explains it fully. The dumbest of the dumb, the ones who still believe 911 was "the terrorists"
1f6e0ab7d1d66877692b98aac7b3ff41_w200.gif

Honestly I don't care who is in charge as long as it is a conservative.

Now I am not a super conservative, infact I amiberal in a lot of ways. But I also recognize that when you have a governing body whether it be parents in a household over their children or a government running a country, you need someone who sets strict rules and enforces them. That's how you keep things under control.

Even in a business supervisors need to be strict and keep everyone in line with a firm hand. They can also be friendly but they need to actually be in charge. If they don't stay in charge then the employees run around willy nilly taking advantage of the lack of leadership and they will eventually become complacent.

I want a government that let's people be free within the rules and regulations they set and cares about america and Americans as whole. And democrats aren't capable of that.

Trump/DeSantis 2024 (as of now) with DeSantis running in 2028....if Anerica still exists at that point...

Pence is a swamp creature---a good talker, but no less a swamp creature. Think the establishment demanded one of their own as the VP and Trump obliged. Pence did great in the VP debates but other than that--he had done nothing good. Trump should pick someone who would make a good president come 2028 and be like Trump which right now is DESANTIS.

Forum List

Back