Trump Wins CPAC 2024 Straw Poll By 49 Points, DeSantis Second At 21%, Mike Pence Gets 0%

Real information from people who really deal with the real world, trumps some numbers crafted by people trying to look good.
Is it?

Yep. People like Obama, Biden, experts at gaming the numbers. But the way the employers whined like faggots because they didn't have enough illegal, low cost labor?

That is the sign of a policy working, real world results.

Real information from people who really deal with the real world, trumps some numbers crafted by people trying to look good.
Is it?

Yep. People like Obama, Biden, experts at gaming the numbers. But the way the employers whined like faggots because they didn't have enough illegal, low cost labor?

So you reject data simply because it doesn’t fit with your preconceived notion?

Thats the definition of confirmation bias.

CPAC should just change their name to Trump suckers.

Huh, a Democrat doesn't like CPAC. This is really disturbing ...

{LMAO}

Sorry dude, I tried to care, couldn't get there
I am an Independent that doesn't like Trump or CPAC. If you are going to act like a genius do try to get things correct for a change.

If you ever criticized Democrats that might be plausible, but you don't. Which is why no one buys your stupid crap
Maybe you should stop getting a hardon every time I post and stick with the subject matter.

It's a MESSAGE BOARD you stupid fascist racist fuck. Maybe you should grow up. You don't get to authorize who can reply to you on a MESSAGE BOARD. I don't have to ask your permission
I didn't say you could not post where you wanted. Do try to learn to read better.

You said that when you are being a hypocrite that isn't relevant to the discussion. That was flat out stupid, of course it is
Oh, now you want to skip to the OP discussion. How novel.

THAT WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT THE OP BEING HYPOCRISY IS ABOUT THE OP YOU STUPID FUCK

And we got Trump because a large segment of Americans are reality show fans.

If people got ballots in the mail it's only because they filled out a mail-in ballot requisition form first.

No, we got Trump because we on the right were sick of hearing promises and then when we elect these people, hear nothing but excuses. Trump was the only person on the stage in the primary and general who said we need to stop this nonsense at our border, and he provided. While his attempt to get North Korea to disarm didn't work out as he hoped, Dong quit firing off the test missiles. He got us out of that idiotic Paris peace accord, he ripped up the phony Iran deal, he lowered taxes for most people, got rid of the commie care fines, he did a lot for this country too long to list, and for the most part they were positive things.

And no, not all states require a request for a ballot. Some states just blanket mail ballots to any registered voter. It's called Universal Vote By Mail, and other states mail you an application for a ballot, again, catering to the lazy and politically stupid.

Capturing the Presidential preferential contest at CPAC by a whopping 70%, Donald Trump is the anointed leader of the Republican Party.

Strange how his followers on this forum are avoiding him. Maybe this is why.

The Independent writes, "The conference, once a high-profile stage to glimpse the state of the contemporary GOP, has become a clearinghouse for online-drive conspiracy theories, self-righteous delusions, and culture war grievances. CPAC attracted far-right militia, violent reactionaries and QAnon proponents."

Fox News on Sunday aired a disclaimer concerning comments made by Trump during CPAC.

To understand Trump, one has to understand that he considers lying a legitimate tactic in politics. It is particularly useful in the case of gullible followers.

He calls his lying Truthful Hyperbole and he defines it in the book, The Art of the Deal.

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.”

At CPAC this weekend, his loyal, gullible followers enjoyed and absorbed these whoppers from the leader of their party.

“No evidence? There’s so much evidence,” Trump insisted, although in eight months he has not provided evidence. Lying about evidence is not evidence.

Trump vowed that once Republicans take back Congress in the 2022 midterms, “We will take back that glorious White House that sits so majestically in our nation’s capital.”

“Look at all those fake news people back there,” he said, peering at the bank of TV cameras. To Trump, every responsible news source is "fake news" because they record Trump's comments for the record.

Following his speech that touched off the Jan. 6 insurrection -- or lovefest Trump prefers to call it -- he was banned from social media for instigating violence against our government. “We are taking Mark Zuckerbucks ... and the other Silicon Valley billionaires to court ... until we have restored the sacred right of freedom of speech for every American,” Trump told the crowd. “I was banned by sleazebags.”

There is so much more, but the reader gets the point.

Republicans, this is your leader. Little wonder as to why you avoid him.

Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Vermont, and Washington were the only states that mailed ballots to all eligible voters.

Is it?

So you reject data simply because it doesn’t fit with your preconceived notion?

Thats the definition of confirmation bias.

Nope. I reject the data because it doesn't make sense and it contradicts info that does.

Nope. I reject the data because it doesn't make sense and it contradicts info that does.
I know. It’s just impossible that Trump’s rhetoric about the border couldn’t possibly be false. Trump wouldn’t lie.

Relying on a handful of people via hearsay is about as shoddy as it could get in terms of reaching a conclusion about a national issue.

As a stage-5 TDS suffering leftist I can say without reading my leftists blew a BIG-ASS collective cork throughout this thread.

I know. It’s just impossible that Trump’s rhetoric about the border couldn’t possibly be false. Trump wouldn’t lie.

Relying on a handful of people via hearsay is about as shoddy as it could get in terms of reaching a conclusion about a national issue.

Sure it's "possible" for Trump's rhetoric to be false.

It is also possible that Obama's rhetoric on the border and immigration was NOT false, that his numbers were gamed, with strategies such as catch and release to create the illusion of addressing the issue, while letting in future dem voters.

Forum List

Back