Poll: Who's going to win the election?

The way things stand now, who do you think will win the the election?

• Trump

• Hillary

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Trump because this election is a vote on the last 8 years and if we want a change or a continuance and state poll after state poll are showing the people want change. Even in reliably blue states like Rhode Island,Washington,Pennsylvania,Illinois,Michigan,Maine,Oregon,New Mexico,Wisconsin,Minnesota etc are in play now...some states where Obama won by 20 plus she is leading by 3 or 4 or 6.....She isn't exciting AT ALL and he is.He is CHANGE!.

Trump because this election is a vote on the last 8 years and if we want a change or a continuance and state poll after state poll are showing the people want change. Even in reliably blue states like Rhode Island,Washington,Pennsylvania,Illinois,Michigan,Maine,Oregon,New Mexico,Wisconsin,Minnesota etc are in play now...some states where Obama won by 20 plus she is leading by 3 or 4 or 6.....She isn't exciting AT ALL and he is.He is CHANGE!.
Reality isn't in play and that's what it would take to get Trump elected.

Sigh another "rookie" sock to place on ignore.

When asked, I simply encourage them to learn about the candidates before voting. I'll offer my opinion when asked.

I've had several people at work ask who I'm voting for. Because I don't think work is a proper place for chat like that, I always cut it short with saying it won't be Hillary.

I've bitten my tongue more than once when someone walked in, while I'm watching the news, and said they hate Hillary.

As they say, word of mouth is the best advertisement. That's because of the multiplication factor. You tell three people about a great product, they each tell three people, then those people each tell three people and so on.

Maybe I'm just making myself feel better, but it's my hope that when I convince somebody to make sure Hillary doesn't get in, I'm convincing others that they relay my message to as well. So far this week, I believe I convinced two other people, and hopefully they will convince their family, neighbors and friends. I guess I just believe that the grass roots strategy is the best. Most people throw away flyers and mail related to politics without even looking at it.
My friends outside of work know where I stand.
The people at work is where I need to be careful. Discussing politics at my workplace is 'discouraged'. It's a topic I try avoiding.

That said... I've learned that most people I work with are in Trump' corner. These are professional people....managers, doctors, directors, nurses, engineers, etc....
:)

To think that Trump is worthy of being elected dog catcher means you're a fool.

To think Hillary is worthy of being elected president means you're an idiot.

Name anyone with more experience? And Trump has no experience.

Like Obama, Hillary is nothing more than an idiot with a silver tongue.

What does that supposed to mean? I don't get it.

What experience did Obama have before getting elected?

I'll elect Trump over Hillary because he has common sense. Hillary is an an idiot who is always making bad decisions.

That stupid bitch doesn't learn from her mistakes.

I have a question.

I have a question.

You're free to ask anything you like. :)

I have a question.

You're free to ask anything you like. :)

How many times have you looked at the electoral map predictions? Have you created your own map? If so, which states is Hillary going to lose?

Wanting Trump to win isn't enough. He has to beat the electoral college system.

What experience did Obama have before getting elected?

I'll elect Trump over Hillary because he has common sense. Hillary is an an idiot who is always making bad decisions.

That stupid bitch doesn't learn from her mistakes.
Do please grow up.

Forum List

Back